how is your mood now?

sahar_mo

عضو جدید
dear vergilangleos
im sorry to say but your sentence has problem u know even in persian when u use but u have to use opposit sentense a negetive sentense and a possetive
example i didnt have enugh mony but i could buy the shirt​

vergilangleos

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
dear vergilangleos
im sorry to say but your sentence has problem u know even in persian when u use but u have to use opposit sentense a negetive sentense and a possetive
example i didnt have enugh mony but i could buy the shirt​

i think it's correct
i said i'm not happy but bekhatere not hungry bodan i can be happy

drifter

عضو جدید
you are the only ones in this decrepit city who know i'm down here... i'm not in the mood at all... like there is no tomorrow:( someone cheer me up!

نخبه برق

کاربر بیش فعال
hello now i am free because the big pressure release me and its univercity class.

they are so boring

i like in stead of sitting in the class stupidly be active in research or business

i enjoy at speaking with company for a products

now i have an english website for selling electrical products

be success

bye;)

drifter

عضو جدید
hello now i am free because the big pressure release me and its univercity class.

they are so boring

i like in stead of sitting in the class stupidly be active in research or business

i enjoy at speaking with company for a products

now i have an english website for selling electrical products

be success

bye;)
i know exactly what are you talking about... going to the uni 7 in the morning... looking at the teacher knowing nothing... looking at the baby girls with that much of cosmetics on the face... and you're gonna mix up:cry:

sahar_mo

عضو جدید
but is correct:mad:
all of blackboards and their allies are the same:razz:

dear if u dont like me to correct your mistake there is no problem i thought like other guys u are here to improve your english language actually all of us are here to help each other in english its not a entertainment or game
i just wanted to help u and from now on i've never took your mistake or anyone else​

نخبه برق

کاربر بیش فعال
i know exactly what are you talking about... going to the uni 7 in the morning... looking at the teacher knowing nothing... looking at the baby girls with that much of cosmetics on the face... and you're gonna mix up:cry:

yes i agree but not all, i dont like 2 see the girls they are for themselves

in the high-school i was in the govermental high-school with good teacher but now in univercity our teacher dont satify me.

be in the their class is equal by absence.

;)

vergilangleos

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
dear if u dont like me to correct your mistake there is no problem i thought like other guys u are here to improve your english language actually all of us are here to help each other in english its not a entertainment or game
i just wanted to help u and from now on i've never took your mistake or anyone else​

من گفتم
من خوشحال نیستم اما چون گرینه نیستم پس میتونم خوشحال باشم! این کجاش غلطه؟

drifter

عضو جدید
yes i agree but not all, i dont like 2 see the girls they are for themselves

in the high-school i was in the govermental high-school with good teacher but now in univercity our teacher dont satify me.

be in the their class is equal by absence.

;)

yes... the educational system of iran is sick. nothing seems to be able to treat this inner-ulcer and despite the world is going on with a toxic swift speed in the science road, we're just stopped and sitting on the asphalt. Advanced countries Universities are like a battlefield for students to fight and compete in order to take the initiate in every science and make life easier for themselves and the others and in their classes its just moral and stamina not just like Iran running idle in a circle.
and about the sucki' girls i have to say "girls are like jewelries... they are beautiful in the cover and boxes.... the instant they come out, you're gonna vomit"
for me as a man, if i stand in front of a mirror and apply that much of stuff on my face, i mean cosmetics, i would be more beautiful (handsome) than those thumb-sucking baby girls
...but some of them are not so

:D:D:D;););):cool::cool::cool:

آخرین ویرایش:

نخبه برق

کاربر بیش فعال
yes... the educational system of iran is sick. nothing seems to be able to treat this inner-ulcer and despite the world is going on with a toxic swift speed in the science road, we're just stopped and sitting on the asphalt. Advanced countries Universities are like a battlefield for students to fight and compete in order to take the initiate in every science and make life easier for themselves and the others and in their classes its just moral and stamina not just like Iran running idle in a circle.

and about the sucki' girls i have to say "girls are like jewelries... they are beautiful in the cover and boxes.... the instant they come out, you're gonna vomit"
for me as a man, if i stand in front of a mirror and apply that much of stuff on my face, i mean cosmetics, i would be more beautiful (handsome) than those thumb-sucking baby girls
...but some of them are not so
:D:D:D;););):cool::cool::cool:
i agree with you but i am not in mood that write like you longly.

see you later.​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
one day our English teacher was teaching. he said what is the opposite of "insulator" my friend said: see you later
:biggrin:

fari_civil

عضو جدید
My LORD!!!
Right now ....i feel strange . too bad.
May be its my proud that doesnt let me do any thing
just waiting with wet eyes

DAMN IT

drifter

عضو جدید
My LORD!!!
Right now ....i feel strange . too bad.
May be its my proud that doesnt let me do any thing
just waiting with wet eyes

DAMN IT

Why are you here and how did you get here?
you are such a babe in the woods from appearance... you better be optimistic a bit, and one thing more, if nothing worked "suicide" is also an option :D;):biggrin:

bahar_first.lady

عضو جدید
my right eye is painfull.i think there is something in it but i dont know exactly what it is.. im bored.and feel unhappy and i :(dont know what to do..life is boring these days

drifter

عضو جدید
my right eye is painfull.i think there is something in it but i dont know exactly what it is.. im bored.and feel unhappy and i :(dont know what to do..life is boring these days

Perhaps an external object is leaning in your eye... try to wash your eye with Naphazoline solution which could be found without any prescription in any pharmacy (almost every jack man can find any drug that you should break your neck to take it outside this freakin' country) .... don't go to far with that drug, try it twice maybe you're gonna feel better;)

آخرین ویرایش:

dreamer

عضو جدید
hi:redface:

just write
how are you today

what's or how's your mood right now?0
:w16::w16::w16:

hi im a new comer its my first post !! now im at university and just wasting time :biggrin:

elhamanwar

عضو جدید
Im not alon any more thats why im happy;)

کاش آن لحظه که تقدیم تو شد همه هستی من
می سپردم که مراقب باش جنس این جام بلور است
پر از صبر و غرور
گر که با زیچه شود می شکند:cry:

marjan17

عضو جدید
feel bored
and I'm like a bomb! if it'll explode, it can be dangerous :surprised:
lots of things inside, but couldn't tell!
I am exactly doing the thing which I told sb to avoid doing this, therefore my soul is in trouble! :razz:1

samira_3001

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
I am kinda worried! tmrw I'll know for sure that either I am screwed or I was just an idiot who made herself miserable for two months.

wish me luck guys!:razz::w05:

خردبین

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
i m concerned about what is going to happen
deadly bored of doing the same thing again and again

بالا