مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی جاثیه به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی جاثیه به زبان انگلیسی

Jathiyah-45(1364)

In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful
1) Ha, Meem.(1365)
2) The revelation of the Book is from Allah, the Exalted in Might,
the Wise.
3) Indeed, within the heavens and earth are signs for the believers.
4) And in the creation of yourselves and what He disperses of
moving creatures are signs for people who are certain [in faith].
5) And [in] the alteration of night and day and [in] what Allah sends down from the sky of provision [i.e., rain] and gives life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness and [in His] directing of the winds are signs for a people who reason.
6) These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth.
Then in what statement after Allah and His verses will they
believe?
7) Woe to every sinful liar
8) Who hears the verses of Allah recited to him, then persists
arrogantly as if he had not heard them. So give him tidings of a
painful punishment.
9) And when he knows anything of Our verses, he takes them in ridicule. Those will have a humiliating punishment.
10) Before them(1366) is Hell, and what they had earned will not
avail them at all nor what they had taken besides Allah as allies.
And they will have a great punishment.
11) This [Qur'an] is guidance. And those who have disbelieved in the verses of their Lord will have a painful punishment of foul nature.
12) It is Allah who subjected to you the sea so that ships may sail upon it by His command and that you may seek of His bounty; and perhaps you will be grateful.
13) And He has subjected to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth – all from Him. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
14) Say, [O Muhammad], to those who have believed that they
[should] forgive those who expect not the days of Allah [i.e., of
His retribution] so that He may recompense a people(1367) for what they used to earn.
15) Whoever does a good deed – it is for himself; and whoever does evil – it is against it [i.e., the self or soul]. Then to your Lord you will be returned.
16) And We did certainly give the Children of Israel the Scripture and judgment(1368) of prophethood, and We provided them with good things and preferred them over the worlds.
17) And We gave them clear proofs of the matter [of religion]. And they did not differ except after knowledge had come to them – out of jealous animosity between themselves. Indeed, your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ.
18) Then We put you, [O Muhammad], on an ordained way concerning the matter [of religion]; so follow it and do not follow the inclinations of those who do not know.
19) Indeed, they will never avail you against Allah at all. And indeed, the wrongdoers are allies of one another; but Allah is the protector of the righteous.
20) This [Qur'an] is enlightenment for mankind and guidance and mercy for a people who are certain [in faith].
21) Or do those who commit evils think We will make them like those who would have believed and done righteous deeds –
[make them] equal in their life and their death?(1369) Evil is that which they judge [i.e., assume].
22) And Allah created the heavens and earth in truth and so that every soul may be recompensed from what it has earned, and they will not be wronged.
23) Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge(1370) and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil?
So who will guide him after Allah? Then will you not be reminded?
24) And they say, "There is not but our worldly life; we die and live,(1371) and nothing destroys us except time." And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.
25) And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, their argument is only that they say, "Bring [back] our forefathers, if you should be truthful."
26) Say, "Allah causes you to live, then causes you to die, then He will assemble you for the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt, but most of the people do not know."
27) And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth.
And the Day the Hour appears – that Day the falsifiers will lose.
28) And you will see every nation kneeling [from fear]. Every nation will be called to its record [and told], "Today you will be recompensed for what you used to do.
29) This, Our record, speaks about you in truth. Indeed, We were having transcribed(1372) whatever you used to do."
30) So as for those who believed and did righteous deeds, their Lord will admit them into His mercy. That is what is the clear attainment.
31) But as for those who disbelieved,[it will be said], "Were not Our verses recited to you, but you were arrogant and became a people of criminals?
32) And when it was said, 'Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth and the Hour [is coming]- no doubt about it,' you said,' We know not what is the Hour. We assume only assumption, and we are not convinced.' "
33) And the evil consequences of what they did will appear to them, and they will be enveloped by what they used to ridicule.
34) And it will be said, "Today We will forget you as you forgot the meeting of this Day of yours, and your refuge is the Fire, and for you there are no helpers.
35) That is because you took the verses of Allah in ridicule, and worldly life deluded you." So that Day they will not be removed from it, nor will they be asked to appease [Allah].
36) Then, to Allah belongs [all] praise – Lord of the heavens and
Lord of the earth, Lord of the worlds.
37) And to Him belongs [all] grandeur within the heavens and the earth, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی احقاف به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی احقاف به زبان انگلیسی

Ahqaf-46(1373)

1) Ha, Meem.(1374)
2) The revelation of the Book is from Allah, the Exalted in Might,
the Wise.
3) We did not create the heavens and earth and what is between them except in truth and [for] a specified term. But those who disbelieve, from that of which they are warned, are turned away.
4) Say, [O Muhammad], "Have you considered that which you invoke besides Allah? Show me what they have created of the earth; or did they have partnership in [creation of] the heavens? Bring me a scripture [revealed] before this or a [remaining] trace of knowledge, if you should be truthful."
5) And who is more astray than he who invokes besides Allah those who will not respond to him until the Day of Resurrection [i.e., never], and they, of their invocation, are unaware.
6) And when the people are gathered [that Day], they [who were invoked] will be enemies to them, and they will be deniers of their worship.
7) And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who disbelieve say of the truth when it has come to them, "This is obvious magic."
8) Or do they say, "He has invented it?" Say, "If I have invented it, you will not possess for me [the power of protection] from Allah at all. He is most knowing of that in which you are involved.(1375) Sufficient is He as Witness between me and you, and He is the Forgiving the Merciful."
9) Say, "I am not something original among the messengers,(1376) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."
10) Say, "Have you considered: if it [i.e., the Qur'an] was from Allah, and you disbelieved in it while a witness from the Children of Israel has testified to something similar(1377) and believed while you were arrogant…?"(1378) Indeed, Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.
11) And those who disbelieve say of those who believe, "If it had
[truly] been good, they would not have preceded us to it." And
when they are not guided by it, they will say, "This is an ancient falsehood."
12) And before it was the scripture of Moses to lead and as a mercy.
And this is a confirming Book in an Arabic tongue to warn those
who have wronged and as good tidings to the doers of good.
13) Indeed, those who have said, "Our Lord is Allah," and then remained on a right course – there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.
14) Those are the companions of Paradise, abiding eternally therein as reward for what they used to do.
15) And We have enjoined upon man, to his parents, good treatment.
His mother carried him with hardship and gave birth to him with
hardship, and his gestation and weaning [period] is thirty months. [He grows] until, when he reaches maturity and reaches
[the age of] forty years, he says, "My Lord, enable me(1379) to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to work righteousness of which You will approve and make righteous for me my offspring. Indeed, I have repented to You, and indeed, I am of the Muslims."
16) Those are the ones from whom We will accept the best of what they did and overlook their misdeeds, [their being] among the companions of Paradise. [That is] the promise of truth which they had been promised.
17) But one who says to his parents, "Uff(1380) to you; do you promise me that I will be brought forth [from the earth] when
generations before me have already passed on [into oblivion]?"
while they call to Allah for help [and to their son], "Woe to you! Believe! Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth." But he says, "This is not but legends of the former people" –
18) Those are the ones upon whom the word [i.e., decree] has come into effect, [who will be] among nations which had passed on before them of jinn and men. Indeed, they [all] were losers.
19) And for all there are degrees [of reward and punishment] for what they have done, and [it is] so that He may fully compensate them for their deeds, and they will not be wronged.
20) And the Day those who disbelieved are exposed to the Fire [it will be said], "You exhausted your pleasures during your worldly life and enjoyed them, so this Day you will be awarded
the punishment of [extreme] humiliation because you were arrogant upon the earth without right and because you were defiantly disobedient."
21) And mention, [O Muhammad], the brother of 'Aad,(1381) when he warned his people in the [region of] al-Ahqaf – and warners had already passed on before him and after him – [saying], "Do not worship except Allah. Indeed, I fear for you the punishment
of a terrible day."(1382)
22) They said, "Have you come to delude us away from our gods?
Then bring us what you promise us, if you should be of the
truthful."
23) He said, "Knowledge [of its time] is only with Allah, and I convey to you that with which I was sent; but I see you [to be] a people behaving ignorantly."
24) And when they saw it as a cloud approaching their valleys, they said, "This is a cloud bringing us rain!" Rather, it is that for which you were impatient(1383) ; a wind, within it a painful punishment,
25) Destroying everything by command of its Lord. And they became so that nothing was seen [of them] except their dwellings. Thus do We recompense the criminal people.
26) And We had certainly established them in such as We have not established you, and We made for them hearing and vision and hearts [i.e., intellect]. But their hearing and vision and hearts availed them not from anything [of the punishment] when they were [continually] rejecting the signs of Allah; and they were enveloped by what they used to ridicule.
27) And We have already destroyed what surrounds you of [those] cities, and We have diversified the signs [or verses] that perhaps they might return [from disbelief].
28) Then why did those they took besides Allah as deities by which to approach [Him](1384) not aid them? But they had strayed [i.e., departed] from them. And that was their falsehood and what
they were inventing.
29) And [mention, O Muhammad], when We directed to you a few of the jinn, listening to the Qur'an. And when they attended it, they said, "Listen quietly." And when it was concluded, they went back to their people as warners.
30) They said, "O our people, indeed we have heard a [recited] Book revealed after Moses confirming what was before it which guides to the truth and to a straight path.
31) O our people, respond to the Caller [i.e., Messenger] of Allah(1385) and believe in him; He [i.e., Allah] will forgive for you your sins and protect you from a painful punishment.
32) But he who does not respond to the Caller of Allah will not cause failure [to Him] upon earth, and he will not have besides Him any protectors. Those are in manifest error."
33) Do they not see that Allah, who created the heavens and the earth and did not fail in their creation, is able to give life to the dead? Yes. Indeed, He is over all things competent.
34) And the Day those who disbelieve are exposed to the Fire [it will be said], "Is this not the truth?" They will say, "Yes, by our Lord." He will say, "Then taste the punishment because you used to disbelieve."(1386)
35) So be patient, [O Muhammad], as were those of determination among the messengers and do not be impatient for them.(1387) It will be – on the Day they see that which they are promised – as
though they had not remained [in the world] except an hour of a day. [This is] notification. But will [any] be destroyed except the defiantly disobedient people?

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی محمد به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی محمد به زبان انگلیسی

Muhammad-47(1388)

1) Those who disbelieve and avert [people] from the way of Allah
He will waste their deeds.(1389)
2) And those who believe and do righteous deeds and believe in what has been sent down upon Muhammad – and it is the truth from their Lord – He will remove from them their misdeeds and amend their condition.
3) That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood, and those who believe follow the truth from their Lord. Thus does Allah present to the people their comparisons.(1390)
4) So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds,(1391) and either [confer] favor(1392) afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens.(1393) That
[is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah – never will He waste their deeds.
5) He will guide them and amend their condition
6) And admit them to Paradise, which He has made known to them.
7) O you who have believed, if you support Allah, He will support
you and plant firmly your feet.
8) But those who disbelieve – for them is misery, and He will waste their deeds.
9) That is because they disliked what Allah revealed, so He rendered worthless their deeds.
10) Have they not traveled through the land and seen how was the end of those before them? Allah destroyed [everything] over them,(1394) and for the disbelievers is something comparable.
11) That is because Allah is the protector of those who have believed and because the disbelievers have no protector.
12) Indeed, Allah will admit those who have believed and done righteous deeds to gardens beneath which rivers flow, but those who disbelieve enjoy themselves and eat as grazing livestock
eat, and the Fire will be a residence for them.
13) And how many a city was stronger than your city [i.e., Makkah] which drove you out? We destroyed them; and there was no helper for them.
14) So is he who is on clear evidence from his Lord like him to whom the evil of his work has been made attractive and they follow their [own] desires?
15) Is the description of Paradise, which the righteous are promised, wherein are rivers of water unaltered,(1395) rivers of milk the taste of which never changes, rivers of wine delicious to those
who drink, and rivers of purified honey, in which they will have from all [kinds of] fruits and forgiveness from their Lord, like
[that of] those who abide eternally in the Fire and are given to drink scalding water that will sever their intestines?
16) And among them, [O Muhammad], are those who listen to you, until when they depart from you, they say to those who were given knowledge,(1396) "What has he said just now?" Those are the ones of whom Allah has sealed over their hearts and who have followed their [own] desires.
17) And those who are guided – He increases them in guidance and gives them their righteousness.(1397)
18) Then do they await except that the Hour should come upon them unexpectedly? But already there have come [some of] its indications. Then how [i.e., what good] to them, when it has come, will be their remembrance?
19) So know, [O Muhammad], that there is no deity except Allah and ask forgiveness for your sin(1398) and for the believing men and believing women. And Allah knows of your movement and
your resting place.
20) Those who believe say, "Why has a surah(1399) not been sent down? But when a precise surah is revealed and fighting is
mentioned therein, you see those in whose hearts is disease [i.e.,
hypocrisy] looking at you with a look of one overcome by death. And more appropriate for them(1400) [would have been]
21) Obedience and good words. And when the matter [of fighting] was determined, if they had been true to Allah, it would have been better for them.
22) So would you perhaps, if you turned away,(1401) cause corruption
on earth and sever your [ties of] relationship?
23) Those [who do so] are the ones that Allah has cursed, so He deafened them and blinded their vision.
24) Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an, or are there locks upon
[their] hearts?
25) Indeed, those who reverted back [to disbelief] after guidance had become clear to them – Satan enticed them and prolonged hope for them.
26) That is because they said to those who disliked what Allah sent down,(1402) "We will obey you in part of the matter." And Allah knows what they conceal.
27) Then how [will it be] when the angels take them in death, striking their faces and their backs?
28) That is because they followed what angered Allah and disliked
[what earns] His pleasure, so He rendered worthless their deeds.
29) Or do those in whose hearts is disease think that Allah would never expose their [feelings of] hatred?
30) And if We willed, We could show them to you, and you would know them by their mark; but you will surely know them by the tone of [their] speech. And Allah knows your deeds.
31) And We will surely test you until We make evident those who strive among you [for the cause of Allah] and the patient, and We will test your affairs.
32) Indeed, those who disbelieved and averted [people] from the path of Allah and opposed the Messenger after guidance had become clear to them – never will they harm Allah at all, and He will render worthless their deeds.
33) O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and do not invalidate your deeds.
34) Indeed, those who disbelieved and averted [people] from the path of Allah and then died while they were disbelievers – never will Allah forgive them.
35) So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and Allah is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.
36) [This] worldly life is only amusement and diversion. And if you believe and fear Allah, He will give you your rewards and not ask you for your properties.
37) If He should ask you for them and press you, you would withhold, and He would expose your hatred [i.e., unwillingness].
38) Here you are – those invited to spend in the cause of Allah – but among you are those who withhold [out of greed]. And whoever withholds only withholds [benefit] from himself; and Allah is the Free of need, while you are the needy. And if you turn away
[i.e., refuse], He will replace you with another people; then they will not be the likes of you.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
سوترجمه ی سوره ی فتح به زبان انگلیسی

سوترجمه ی سوره ی فتح به زبان انگلیسی

Fath-48(1403)
1) Indeed, We have given you, [O Muhammad], a clear conquest(1404)
2) That Allah may forgive for you what preceded of your sin [i.e., errors] and what will follow and complete His favor upon you and guide you to a straight path
3) And [that] Allah may aid you with a mighty victory.
4) It is He who sent down tranquility into the hearts of the believers
that they would increase in faith along with their [present] faith.
And to Allah belong the soldiers of the heavens and the earth, and ever is Allah Knowing and Wise.
5) [And] that He may admit the believing men and the believing women to gardens beneath which rivers flow to abide therein eternally and remove from them their misdeed – and ever is that, in the sight of Allah, a great attainment –
6) And [that] He may punish the hypocrite men and hypocrite women, and the polytheists men and the polytheist women – those who assume about Allah an assumption of evil nature. Upon them is a misfortune of evil nature; and Allah has become angry with them and has cursed them and prepared for them Hell, and evil it is as a destination.
7) And to Allah belong the soldiers of the heavens and the earth.
And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.
8) Indeed, We have sent you as a witness and a bringer of good tidings and a warner
9) That you [people] may believe in Allah and His Messenger and honor him and respect him [i.e., the Prophet] and exalt Him [i.e., Allah] morning and afternoon.
10) Indeed, those who pledge allegiance to you, [O Muhammad] – they are actually pledging allegiance to Allah. The hand(1405) of Allah is over their hands.(1406) So he who breaks his word only breaks it to the detriment of himself. And he who fulfills that
which he has promised Allah – He will give him a great reward.
11) Those who remained behind of the bedouins will say to you, "Our properties and our families occupied us, so ask forgiveness for us." They say with their tongues what is not within their hearts. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He intended for you harm or intended for you benefit? Rather, ever is Allah, with what you do, Acquainted.
12) But you thought that the Messenger and the believers would never return to their families, ever, and that was made pleasing in your hearts. And you assumed an assumption of evil and became a people ruined."
13) And whoever has not believed in Allah and His Messenger –
then indeed, We have prepared for the disbelievers a Blaze.
14) And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth.
He forgives whom He wills and punishes whom He wills. And
ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
15) Those who remained behind will say when you set out toward the war booty to take it, "Let us follow you." They wish to change the words of Allah. Say, "Never will you follow us. Thus did Allah say before." So they will say, "Rather, you envy us." But [in fact] they were not understanding except a little.(1407)
16) Say to those who remained behind of the bedouins, "You will be called to [face] a people of great military might; you may fight them, or they will submit.(1408) So if you obey, Allah will give you a good reward; but if you turn away as you turned away before, He will punish you with a painful punishment."
17) There is not upon the blind any guilt or upon the lame any guilt or upon the ill any guilt [for remaining behind]. And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger – He will admit him to gardens beneath which rivers flow; but whoever turns away – He will punish him with a painful punishment.
18) Certainly was Allah pleased with the believers when they pledged allegiance to you, [O Muhammad], under the tree, and He knew what was in their hearts, so He sent down tranquility upon them and rewarded them with an imminent conquest(1409)
19) And much war booty which they will take. And ever is Allah
Exalted in Might and Wise.
20) Allah has promised you much booty that you will take [in the future] and has hastened for you this [victory] and withheld the hands of people from you – that it may be a sign for the believers and [that] He may guide you to a straight path.
21) And [He promises] other [victories] that you were [so far] unable to [realize] which Allah has already encompassed.(1410) And ever is Allah, over all things, competent.
22) And if those [Makkans] who disbelieve were to fight you, they would certainly turn their backs [in flight]. Then they would not find a protector or a helper.
23) [This is] the established way of Allah which has occurred before.
And you will never find in the way of Allah any change.
24) And it is He who withheld their hands from you and your hands from them within [the area of] Makkah after He caused you to overcome them. And ever is Allah Seeing of what you do.
25) They are the ones who disbelieved and obstructed you from al- Masjid al-Haram while the offering(1411) was prevented from reaching its place of sacrifice. And if not for believing men and believing women whom you did not know – that you might
trample [i.e., kill] them and there would befall you because of
them dishonor without [your] knowledge – [you would have been permitted to enter Makkah]. [This was so] that Allah might admit to His mercy whom He willed. If they had been apart
[from them], We would have punished those who disbelieved among them with painful punishment
26) When those who disbelieved had put into their hearts chauvinism- the chauvinism of the time of ignorance. But Allah sent down His tranquility upon His Messenger and upon the believers and imposed upon them the word of righteousness, and they were more deserving of it and worthy of it. And ever is Allah Knowing of all things.
27) Certainly has Allah showed to His Messenger the vision [i.e., dream] in truth. You will surely enter al-Masjid al-Haram, if Allah wills, in safety, with your heads shaved and [hair] shortened,(1412) not fearing [anyone]. He knew what you did not know and has arranged before that a conquest near [at hand].
28) It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of trust to manifest it over all religion. And sufficient is Allah as Witness.
29) Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark [i.e., sign] is
on their faces [i.e., foreheads] from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which procedures its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers – so that He [i.e., Allah] may enrage by them(1413) the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی حجرات به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی حجرات به زبان انگلیسی

Hujurat-49(1414)
1) O you who have believed, do not put [yourselves] before Allah and His
Messenger(1415) but fear Allah. Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
2) O you who have believed, do not raise your voices above the voice of the Prophet or be loud to him in speech like the loudness of some of you to others, lest your deeds become worthless while you perceive not.
3) Indeed, those who lower their voices before the Messenger of Allah – they are the ones whose hearts Allah has tested for righteousness. For them is forgiveness and great reward.
4) Indeed, those who call you, [O Muhammad], from behind the chambers – most of them do not use reason.
5) And if they had been patient until you [could] come out to them, it would have been better for them. But Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
6) O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.
7) And know that among you is the Messenger of Allah. If he were to obey you in much of the matter, you would be in difficulty, but Allah has endeared to you the faith and has made it pleasing
in your hearts and has made hateful to you disbelief, defiance and disobedience. Those are the [rightly] guided.
8) [It is] as bounty from Allah and favor. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.
9) And if two factions among the believers should fight, then make
settlement between the two. But if one of them oppresses the
other, then fight against the one that oppresses until it returns to the ordinance of Allah. And if it returns, then make settlement
between them in justice and act justly. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.
10) The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy.
11) O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name [i.e., mention] of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent – then it is those who are the wrongdoers.
12) O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption.
Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite
each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful.
13) O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous(1416) of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
14) The Bedouins say, "We have believed." Say, ―You have not
[yet] believed; but say [instead], 'We have submitted,' for faith
has not yet entered your hearts. And if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not deprive you from your deeds(1417) of anything. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
15) The believers are only the ones who have believed in Allah and His Messenger and then doubt not but strive with their properties and their lives in the cause of Allah. It is those who are the truthful.
16) Say, "Would you acquaint Allah with your religion while Allah knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth, and Allah is Knowing of all things?"
17) They consider it a favor to you that they have accepted Islam.
Say, "Do not consider your Islam a favor to me. Rather, Allah
has conferred favor upon you that He has guided you to the faith, if you should be truthful."
18) Indeed, Allah knows the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth. And Allah is Seeing of what you do.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی قاف به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی قاف به زبان انگلیسی

Qaf-50(1418)

1) Qaf.(1419) By the honored Qur'an….(1420)
2) But they wonder that there has come to them a warner from
among themselves, and the disbelievers say, "This is an amazing
thing.
3) When we have died and have become dust, [we will return to life]? That is a distant [i.e., unlikely] return."
4) We know what the earth diminishes [i.e., consumes] of them, and with Us is a retaining record.
5) But they denied the truth when it came to them, so they are in a confused condition.
6) Have they not looked at the heaven above them – how We structured it and adorned it and [how] it has no rifts?
7) And the earth – We spread it out and cast therein firmly set mountains and made grow therein [something] of every beautiful kind,
8) Giving insight and a reminder for every servant who turns [to
Allah].
9) And We have sent down blessed rain from the sky and made grow thereby gardens and grain from the harvest
10) And lofty palm trees having fruit arranged in layers –
11) As provision for the servants, and We have given life thereby to
a dead land. Thus is the emergence [i.e., resurrection].
12) The people of Noah denied before them,(1421) and the companions of the well(1422) and Thamud
13) And 'Aad and Pharaoh and the brothers [i.e., people] of Lot
14) And the companions of the thicket and the people of Tubba'. All denied the messengers, so My threat was justly fulfilled.
15) Did We fail in the first creation? Bu they are in confusion over a new creation.
16) And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer(1423) to him than [his] jugular vein
17) When the two receivers [i.e., recording angels] receive,(1424)
seated on the right and on the left.
18) He [i.e., man] does not utter any word except that with him is an observer prepared [to record].
19) And the intoxication of death will bring the truth; that is what you were trying to avoid.
20) And the Horn will be blown. That is the Day of [carrying out]
the threat.
21) And every soul will come, with it a driver and a witness.(1425)
22) [It will be said], You were certainly in unmindfulness of this, and We have removed from you your cover,(1426) so your sight,
this Day, is sharp."
23) And his companion [the angel], will say, "This [record] is what is with me, prepared."
24) [Allah will say], "Throw into Hell every obstinate disbeliever,
25) Preventer of good, aggressor, and doubter,
26) Who made [as equal] with Allah another deity; then throw him
into the severe punishment."
27) His [devil] companion will say, "Our Lord, I did not make him transgress, but he [himself] was in extreme error."
28) [Allah] will say, "Do not dispute before Me, while I had already presented to you the threat [i.e., warning].
29) The word [i.e., decree] will not be changed with Me, and never will I be unjust to the servants."
30) On the Day We will say to Hell, "Have you been filled?" and it will say, "Are there some more,"
31) And Paradise will be brought near to the righteous, not far,
32) [It will be said], "This is what you were promised – for every
returner [to Allah] and keeper [of His covenant]
33) Who feared the Most Merciful unseen and came with a heart returning [in repentance].
34) Enter it in peace. This is the Day of Eternity."
35) They will have whatever they wish therein, and with Us is more.
36) And how many a generation before them did We destroy who
were greater than them in [striking] power and had explored
throughout the lands. Is there any place of escape?
37) Indeed in that is a reminder for whoever has a heart or who listens while he is present [in mind].
38) And We did certainly create the heavens and earth and what is between them in six days, and there touched Us no weariness.
39) So be patient, [O Muhammad], over what they say and exalt
[Allah] with praise of your Lord before the rising of the sun and
before its setting.
40) And [in part] of the night exalt Him and after prostration [i.e., prayer].
41) And listen on the Day when the Caller(1427) will call out from a place that is near–
42) The Day will hear the blast [of the Horn] in truth. That is the
Day of Emergence [from the graves].
43) Indeed, it is We who give life and cause death, and to Us is the destination
44) On the Day the earth breaks away from them [and they emerge]
rapidly; that is a gathering easy for Us.
45) We are most knowing of what they say, and you are not over them a tyrant.(1428) But remind by the Qur'an whoever fears My threat.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی ذاریات به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی ذاریات به زبان انگلیسی

Dhariyat-51(1429)

1) By those [winds] scattering [dust] dispersing [it]
2) And those [clouds] carrying a load [of water]
3) And those [ships] sailing with ease
4) And those [angels] apportioning [each] matter,
5) Indeed, what you are promised is true.
6) And indeed, the recompense is to occur.
7) By the heaven containing pathways,(1430)
8) Indeed, you are in differing speech.(1431)
9) Deluded away from it [i.e., the Qur'an] is he who is deluded.
10) Destroyed are the falsifiers(1432)
11) Who are within a flood [of confusion] and heedless.
12) They ask, "When is the Day of Recompense?"
13) [It is] the Day they will be tormented over the Fire
14) [And will be told], "Taste your torment. This is that for which
you were impatient."
15) Indeed, the righteous will be among gardens and springs,
16) Accepting what their Lord has given them. Indeed, they were
before that doers of good.
17) They used to sleep but little of the night,(1433)
18) And in the hours before dawn they would ask forgiveness,
19) And from their properties was [given] the right of the [needy]
petitioner and the deprived.
20) And on the earth are signs for the certain [in faith]
21) And in yourselves. Then will you not see?
22) And in the heaven is your provision and whatever you are promised.
23) Then by the Lord of the heaven and earth, indeed, it is truth –
just as [sure as] it is that you are speaking.
24) Has there reached you the story of the honored guests of Abraham?(1434)
25) When they entered upon him and said, "[We greet you with]
peace." He answered, "[And upon you] peace, [you are] a
people unknown.
26) Then he went to his family and came with a fat [roasted] calf
27) And placed it near them; he said, "Will you not eat?"
28) And he felt from them apprehension.(1435) They said, "Fear not,"
and gave him good tidings of a learned boy.
29) And his wife approached with a cry [of alarm] and struck her face and said, "[I am] a barren old woman!"
30) They said, "Thus has said your Lord; indeed, He is the Wise, the
Knowing."
31) [Abraham] said, "Then what is your business [here], O messengers?"
32) They said, "Indeed, we have been sent to a people of criminals(1436)
33) To send down upon them stones of clay,
34) Marked in the presence of your Lord for the transgressors."
35) So We brought out whoever was in them [i.e., the cities] of the
believers.
36) And We found not within them other than a [single] house of
Muslims.(1437)
37) And We left therein a sign for those who fear the painful punishment.
38) And in Moses [was a sign], when We sent him to Pharaoh with
clear authority.
39) But he turned away with his supporters and said," A magician or a madman."
40) So We took him and his soldiers and cast them into the sea, and he was blameworthy.
41) And in 'Aad [was a sign], when We sent against them the barren wind.(1438)
42) It left nothing of what it came upon but that it made it like disintegrated ruins.
43) And in Thamud, when it was said to them, "Enjoy yourselves for a time."
44) But they were insolent toward the command of their Lord, so the thunderbolt seized them while they were looking on.
45) And they were unable to get up, nor could they defend themselves.
46) And [We destroyed] the people of Noah before; indeed, they were a people defiantly disobedient.
47) And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander.
48) And the earth We have spread out, and excellent is the preparer.
49) And of all thing We created two mates [i.e., counterparts];
perhaps you will remember.
50) So flee to Allah.(1439) Indeed, I am to you from Him a clear warner.
51) And do not make [as equal] with Allah another deity. Indeed, I
am to you from Him a clear warner.
52) Similarly, there came not to those before them any messenger except that they said, " A magician or a madman."
53) Did they suggest it to them?(1440) Rather, they [themselves] are a transgressing people.
54) So leave them, [O Muhammad], for you are not to be blamed.
55) And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers.
56) And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.
57) I do not want from them any provision, nor do I want them to feed Me.
58) Indeed, it is Allah who is the [continual] Provider, the possessor of firm strength.
59) And indeed, for those who have wronged is a portion [of punishment] like the portion of their companions [i.e., predecessors], so let them not impatiently urge Me.
60) And woe to those who have disbelieved from their Day which they are promised.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی طور به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی طور به زبان انگلیسی

Tur-52(1441)

1) By the mount

2) And [by] a Book inscribed(1442)
3) In parchment spread open
4) And [by] the frequented House(1443)
5) And [by] the ceiling [i.e., heaven] raised high
6) And [by] the sea filled [with fire],(1444)
7) Indeed, the punishment of your Lord will occur.
8) For it there is no preventer.
9) On the Day the heaven will sway with circular motion
10) And the mountains will pass on, departing(1445) –
11) Then woe, that Day, to the deniers,
12) Who are in [empty] discourse amusing themselves.
13) The Day they are thrust toward the fire of Hell with a [violent]
thrust, [its angels will say],
14) "This is the Fire which you used to deny.
15) Then is this magic, or do you not see?
16) [Enter to] burn therein; then be patient or impatient – it is all the
same for you. You are only being recompensed [for] what you
used to do."
17) Indeed, the righteous will be in gardens and pleasure,
18) Enjoying what their Lord has given them, and their Lord
protected them from the punishment of Hellfire.
19) [They will be told], "Eat and drink in satisfaction for what you used to do."
20) They will be reclining on thrones lined up, and We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes.
21) And those who believed and whose descendants followed them in faith – We will join with them their descendants, and We will not deprive them of anything of their deeds.(1446) Every person, for what he earned, is retained.(1447)
22) And We will provide them with fruit and meat from whatever they desire.
23) They will exchange with one another a cup [of wine] wherein
[results] no ill speech or commission of sin.
24) There will circulate among them [servant] boys [especially] for them, as if they were pearls well-protected.
25) And they will approach one another, inquiring of each other.
26) They will say, "Indeed, we were previously among our people
fearful [of displeasing Allah].
27) So Allah conferred favor upon us and protected us from the punishment of the Scorching Fire.
28) Indeed, we used to supplicate Him before. Indeed, it is He who is the Beneficent, the Merciful."
29) So remind [O Muhammad], for you are not, by the favor of your
Lord, a soothsayer or a madman.
30) Or do they say [of you], "A poet for whom we await a misfortune of time?"(1448)
31) Say, "Wait, for indeed I am, with you, among the waiters."
32) Or do their minds(1449) command them to [say] this, or are they a
transgressing people?
33) Or do they say, "He has made it up"? Rather, they do not believe.
34) Then let them produce a statement like it, if they should be truthful.
35) Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?
36) Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Rather, they are not certain.
37) Or have they the depositories [containing the provision] of your
Lord? Or are they the controllers [of them]?
38) Or have they a stairway [into the heaven] upon which they listen? Then let their listener produce a clear authority [i.e., proof].
39) Or has He daughters while you have sons?
40) Or do you, [O Muhammad], ask of them a payment, so they are
by debt burdened down?
41) Or have they [knowledge of] the unseen, so they write [it]
down?
42) Or do they intend a plan? But those who disbelieve – they are the object of a plan.
43) Or have they a deity other than Allah? Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.
44) And if they were to see a fragment from the sky falling,(1450)
they would say, "[It is merely] clouds heaped up."
45) So leave them until they meet their Day in which they will be struck insensible –
46) The Day their plan will not avail them at all, nor will they be helped.
47) And indeed, for those who have wronged is a punishment(1451)
before that, but most of them do not know.
48) And be patient, [O Muhammad], for the decision of your Lord, for indeed, you are in Our eyes [i.e., sight]. And exalt [Allah] with praise of your Lord when you arise.
49) And in a part of the night exalt Him and after [the setting of] the stars.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی نجم به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی نجم به زبان انگلیسی

Najm-53(1452)

1) By the star when it descends,
2) Your companion [i.e., Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he
erred,
3) Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination.
4) It is not but a revelation revealed,
5) Taught to him by one intense in strength [i.e., Gabriel] –
6) One of soundness.(1453) And he rose to [his] true form(1454)
7) While he was in the higher [part of the] horizon.(1455)
8) Then he approached and descended
9) And was at a distance of two bow lengths or nearer.
10) And he revealed to His Servant(1456) what he revealed [i.e.,
conveyed].
11) The heart(1457) did not lie [about] what it saw.
12) So will you dispute with him over what he saw?
13) And he certainly saw him in another descent(1458)
14) At the Lote Tree of the Utmost Boundary –
15) Near it is the Garden of Refuge [i.e., Paradise] –
16) When there covered the Lote Tree that which covered [it].(1459)
17) The sight [of the Prophet ()] did not swerve, nor did it
transgress [its limit].
18) He certainly saw of the greatest signs of his Lord.
19) So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza?
20) And Manat, the third – the other one?(1460)
21) Is for you the male and for Him the female?
22) That, then, is an unjust division.(1461)
23) They are not but [mere] names you have named them – you and
your forefathers – for which Allah has sent down no authority.
They follow not except assumption and what [their] souls desire, and there has already come to them from their Lord guidance.
24) Or is there for man whatever he wishes?
25) Rather, to Allah belongs the Hereafter and the first [life].
26) And how many angels there are in the heavens whose
intercession will not avail at all except [only] after Allah has
permitted [it] to whom He wills and approves.
27) Indeed, those who do not believe in the Hereafter name the angels female names,
28) And they have thereof no knowledge. They follow not except assumption, and indeed, assumption avails not against the truth at all.
29) So turn away from he who turns his back on Our message and desires not except the worldly life.
30) That is their sum of knowledge. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of he who strays from His way, and He is most knowing of he who is guided.
31) And to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth – that He may recompense those who do evil with
[the penalty of] what they have done and recompense those who
do good with the best [reward] –
32) Those who avoid the major sins and immoralities, only
[committing] slight ones. Indeed, your Lord is vast in
forgiveness. He was most knowing of you when He produced you from the earth and when you were fetuses in the wombs of
your mothers. So do not claim yourselves to be pure; He is most knowing of who fears Him.
33) Have you seen the one who turned away
34) And gave a little and [then] refrained?
35) Does he have knowledge of the unseen, so he sees?(1462)
36) Or has he not been informed of what was in the scriptures of Moses
37) And [of] Abraham, who fulfilled [his obligations] –
38) That no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another
39) And that there is not for man except that [good] for which he strives
40) And that his effort is going to be seen –
41) Then he will be recompensed for it with fullest recompense
42) And that to your Lord is the finality
43) And that it is He who makes [one] laugh and weep
44) And that it is He who causes death and gives life
45) And that He creates the two mates – the male and the female –
46) From a sperm-drop when it is emitted
47) And that [incumbent] upon Him is the other [i.e., next] creation
48) And that it is He who enriches and suffices
49) And that it is He who is the Lord of Sirius(1463)
50) And that He destroyed the first [people of] 'Aad
51) And Thamud – and He did not spare [them] –
52) And the people of Noah before. Indeed, it was they who were
[even] more unjust and oppressing.
53) And the overturned towns(1464) He hurled down
54) And covered them by that which He covered.(1465)
55) Then which of the favors of your Lord do you doubt?
56) This [Prophet ()] is a warner from [i.e., like] the former warners.
57) The Approaching Day has approached.
58) Of it, [from those] besides Allah, there is no remover.
your mothers. So do not claim yourselves to be pure; He is most knowing of who fears Him.
59) Then at this statement do you wonder?
60) And you laugh and do not weep
61) While you are proudly sporting?(1466)
62) So prostrate to Allah and worship [Him].

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی قمر به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی قمر به زبان انگلیسی

Qamar-54(1467)

1) The Hour has come near, and the moon has split [in two].(1468)
2) And if they see a sign [i.e., miracle], they turn away and say, "Passing magic."(1469)
3) And they denied and followed their inclinations. But for every matter is a [time of] settlement.
4) And there has already come to them of information that in which there is deterrence –
5) Extensive wisdom – but warning does not avail [them].
6) So leave them, [O Muhammad]. The Day the Caller(1470) calls
to something forbidding,
7) Their eyes humbled, they will emerge from the graves as if they were locusts spreading,
8) Racing ahead toward the Caller. The disbelievers will say, "This is a difficult Day."
9) The people of Noah denied before them, and they denied Our servant and said, "A madman," and he was repelled.
10) So he invoked his Lord, "Indeed, I am overpowered, so help."
11) Then We opened the gates of the heaven with rain pouring down
12) And caused the earth to burst with springs, and the waters met
for a matter already predestined.
13) And We carried him on a [construction of] planks and nails,
14) Sailing under Our observation as reward for he who had been
denied.
15) And We left it as a sign, so is there any who will remember?
16) And how [ severe] were My punishment and warning.(1471)
17) And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?
18) 'Aad denied; and how [severe] were My punishment and warning.
19) Indeed, We sent upon them a screaming wind on a day of continuous misfortune,
20) Extracting the people(1472) as if they were trunks of palm tress uprooted.
21) And how [severe] were My punishment and warning.
22) And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance,
so is there any who will remember?
23) Thamud denied the warning
24) And said, "Is it one human being(1473) among us that we should
follow? Indeed, we would then be in error and madness.
25) Has the message been sent down upon him from among us?
Rather, he is an insolent liar."
26) They will know tomorrow who is the insolent liar.
27) Indeed, We are sending the she-camel as trial for them, so watch them and be patient.(1474)
28) And inform them that the water is shared between them,(1475)
each [day of] drink attended [by turn].
29) But they called their companion,(1476) and he dared(1477) and hamstrung [her].
30) And how [severe] were My punishment and warning.
31) Indeed, We sent upon them one shriek [i.e., blast from the sky],
and they became like the dry twig fragments of an [animal] pen.
32) And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?
33) The people of Lot denied the warning.
34) Indeed, We sent upon them a storm of stones, except the family
of Lot – We saved them before dawn
35) As favor from us. Thus do We reward he who is grateful.
36) And he had already warned them of Our assault, but they
disputed the warning.
37) And they had demanded from him his guests, but We obliterated their eyes, [saying], "Taste My punishment and warning."
38) And there came upon them by morning an abiding punishment.
39) So taste My punishment and warning.
40) And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance,
so is there any who will remember?
41) And there certainly came to the people of Pharaoh warning.
42) They denied Our signs, all of them, so We seized them with a
seizure of one Exalted in Might and Perfect in Ability.
43) Are your disbelievers better than those [former ones], or have you immunity in the scripture?
44) Or do they say, "We are an assembly supporting [each other]"?
45) [Their] assembly will be defeated, and they will turn their backs
[in retreat].(1478)
46) But the Hour is their appointment [for due punishment], and the
Hour is more disastrous and more bitter.
47) Indeed, the criminals are in error and madness.(1479)
48) The Day they are dragged into the Fire on their faces [it will be said], "Taste the touch of Saqar."(1480)
49) Indeed, all things We created with predestination.
50) And Our command is but one, like a glance of the eye.
51) And We have already destroyed your kinds,(1481) so is there any
who will remember?
52) And everything they did is in written records.
53) And every small and great [thing] is inscribed.
54) Indeed, the righteous will be among gardens and rivers,
55) In a seat of honor near a Sovereign, Perfect in Ability.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی الرحمن به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی الرحمن به زبان انگلیسی

Rahman-55(1482)

1) The Most Merciful
2) Taught the Qur'an,
3) Created man,
4) [And] taught him eloquence.
5) The sun and the moon [move] by precise calculation,
6) And the stars and trees prostrate.(1483)
7) And the heaven He raised and imposed the balance
8) That you not transgress within the balance.
9) And establish weight in justice and do not make deficient the balance.
10) And the earth He laid [out] for the creatures.
11) Therein is fruit and palm trees having sheaths [of dates]
12) And grain having husks and scented plants.
13) So which of the favors of your Lord would you(1484) deny?
14) He created man from clay like [that of] pottery.
15) And He created the jinn from a smokeless flame of fire.
16) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
17) [He is] Lord of the two sunrises and Lord of the two sunsets.(1485)
18) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
19) He released the two seas,(1486) meeting [side by side];
20) Between them is a barrier [so] neither of them transgresses.
21) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
22) From both of them emerge pearl and coral.
23) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
24) And to Him belong the ships [with sails] elevated in the sea like mountains.
25) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
26) Everyone upon it [i.e., the earth] will perish,
27) And there will remain the Face(1487) of your Lord, Owner of
Majesty and Honor.
28) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
29) Whoever is within the heavens and earth asks Him; every day
He is in [i.e., bringing about] a matter.(1488)
30) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
31) We will attend to you, O prominent beings.(1489)
32) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
33) O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond
the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not
pass except by authority [from Allah].
34) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
35) There will be sent upon you a flame of fire and smoke,(1490) and
you will not defend yourselves.
36) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
37) And when the heaven is split open and becomes rose-colored like oil(1491)
38) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? –
39) Then on that day none will be asked about his sin among men or jinn.(1492)
40) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
41) The criminals will be known by their marks, and they will be
seized by the forelocks and the feet.
42) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
43) This is Hell, which the criminals deny.
44) They will go around between it and scalding water, heated [to
the utmost degree].
45) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
46) But for he who has feared the position of his Lord(1493) are two gardens
47) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? –
48) Having [spreading] branches.
49) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
50) In both of them are two springs, flowing.
51) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
52) In both of them are of every fruit, two kinds.
53) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
54) [They are] reclining on beds whose linings are of heavy silk, and
the fruit of the two gardens is hanging low.
55) So which if the favors of your Lord would you deny?
56) In them are women limiting [their] glances,(1494) untouched(1495)
before them by man or jinni –
57) So which if the favors of your Lord would you deny? –
58) As if they were rubies and coral.(1496)
59) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
60) Is the reward for good [anything] but good?
61) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
62) And below them both [in excellence] are two [other] gardens –
63) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? –
64) Dark green [in color].
65) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
66) In both of them are two springs, spouting.
67) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
68) In both of them are fruit and palm trees and pomegranates.
69) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
70) In them are good and beautiful women –
71) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
72) Fair ones reserved in pavilions –
73) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? –
74) Untouched before them by man or jinni –
75) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? -
76) Reclining on green cushions and beautiful fine carpets.
77) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
78) Blessed is the name of your Lord, Owner of Majesty and Honor.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی واقعه به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی واقعه به زبان انگلیسی

Waqi'ah-56(1497)

1) When the Occurrence occurs,
2) There is, at its occurrence, no denial.
3) It will bring down [some] and raise up [others].(1498)
4) When the earth is shaken with convulsion
5) And the mountains are crumbled, breaking down
6) And become dust dispersing.
7) And you become [of] three kinds:
8) Then the companions of the right – what are the companions of the right?(1499)
9) And the companions of the left – what are the companions of the left?(1500)
10) And the forerunners, the forerunners(1501) –
11) Those are the ones brought near to Allah
12) In the Gardens of Pleasure,
13) A [large] company of the former peoples
14) And a few of the later peoples,
15) On thrones woven [with ornament],
16) Reclining on them, facing each other.
17) There will circulate among them young boys made eternal
18) With vessels, pitchers and a cup [of wine] from a flowing spring
19) No headache will they have therefrom, nor will they be
intoxicated –
20) And fruit of what they select
21) And the meat of fowl, from whatever they desire.
22) And [for them are] fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes,
23) The likenesses of peals well-protected,
24) As reward for what they used to do.
25) They will not hear therein ill speech or commission of sin –
26) Only a saying: "Peace, peace."
27) The companions of the right – what are the companions of the
right?
28) [They will be] among the lote trees with thorns removed
29) And [banana] trees layered [with fruit]
30) And shade extended
31) And water poured out
32) And fruit, abundant [and varied],
33) Neither limited [to season] nor forbidden,
34) And [upon] beds raised high.
35) Indeed, We have produced them [i.e., the women of Paradise] in
a [new] creation
36) And made them virgins,
37) Devoted [to their husbands] and of equal age,
38) For the companions of the right [who are]
39) A company of the former peoples
40) And a company of the later peoples.
41) And the companions of the left – what are the companions of the
left?
42) [They will be] in scorching fire and scalding water
43) And a shade of black smoke,
44) Neither cool nor beneficial.
45) Indeed they were, before that, indulging in affluence,
46) And they used to persist in the great violation,(1502)
47) And they used to say, "When we die and become dust and bones,
are we indeed to be resurrected?
48) And our forefathers [as well]?"
49) Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, the former and the later peoples
50) Are to be gathered together for the appointment of a known
Day."
51) Then indeed you, O those astray [who are] deniers,
52) Will be eating from trees of zaqqum
53) And filling with it your bellies
54) And drinking on top of it from scalding water
55) And will drink as the drinking of thirsty camels.
56) That is their hospitality on the Day of Recompense.
57) We have created you, so why do you not believe?
58) Have you seen that which you emit?(1503)
59) Is it you who creates it, or are We the Creator?
60) We have decreed death among you, and We are not to be
outdone
61) In that We will change your likenesses and produce you in that
[form] which you do not know.(1504)
62) And you have already known the first creation, so will you not remember?
63) And have you seen that [seed] which you sow?
64) Is it you who makes it grow, or are We the grower?
65) If We willed, We could make it [dry] debris, and you would remain in wonder,(1505)
66) [Saying], "Indeed, we are [now] in debt;
67) Rather, we have been deprived."
68) And have you seen the water that you drink?
69) Is it you who brought it down from the clouds, or is it We who
bring it down?
70) If We willed, We could make it bitter, so why are you not grateful?
71) And have you seen the fire that you ignite?
72) Is it you who produced its tree, or are We the producer?
73) We have made it a reminder(1506) and provision for the travelers,(1507)
74) So exalt the name of your Lord, the Most Great.
75) Then I swear by the setting of the stars,(1508)
76) And indeed, it is an oath – if you could know – [most] great.
77) Indeed, it is a noble Qur'an
78) In a Register well-protected;(1509)
79) None touch it except the purified [i.e., the angels].
80) [It is] a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.
81) Then is it to this statement that you are indifferent
82) And make [the thanks for] your provision that you deny [the
Provider]?
83) Then why, when it [i.e., the soul at death] reaches the throat
84) And you are at that time looking on –
85) And We [i.e., Our angels] are nearer to him than you, but you do
not see –
86) Then why do you not, if you are not to be recompensed,
87) Bring it back,(1510) if you should be truthful?
88) And if he [i.e., the deceased] was of those brought near to Allah,
89) Then [for him is] rest and bounty and a garden of pleasure.
90) And if he was of the companions of the right,
91) Then [the angels will say], "Peace for you; [you are] from the
companions of the right."
92) But if he was of the deniers [who were] astray,
93) Then [for him is] hospitality of scalding water
94) And burning in Hellfire
95) Indeed, this is the true certainty,
96) So exalt the name of your Lord, the Most Great.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی حدید به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی حدید به زبان انگلیسی

Hadeed-57(1511)

1) Whatever is in the heavens and earth exalts Allah,(1512) and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
2) His is the dominion of the heavens and earth. He gives life and causes death, and He is over all things competent.
3) He is the First and the Last, the Ascendant(1513) and the
Intimate,(1514) and He is, of all things, Knowing.
4) It is He who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne.(1515) He knows what penetrates into the earth and what emerges from it and what
descends from the heaven and what ascends therein; and He is
with you(1516) wherever you are. And Allah, of what you do, is Seeing.
5) His is the dominion of the heavens and earth. And to Allah are returned [all] matters.
6) He causes the night to enter the day and causes the day to enter the night, and he is Knowing of that within the breasts.
7) Believe in Allah and His Messenger and spend out of that in which He has made you successors. For those who have believed among you and spent,(1517) there will be a great reward.
8) And why do you not believe in Allah while the Messenger invites you to believe in your Lord and He has taken your covenant, is you should [truly] be believers?
9) It is He who sends down upon His Servant [Muhammad ()] verses of clear evidence that He may bring you out from darknesses into the light. And indeed, Allah is to you Kind and Merciful.
10) And why do you not spend in the cause of Allah while to Allah belongs to the heritage of the heavens and the earth? Not equal among you are those who spent before the conquest [of Makkah] and fought [and those who did so after it]. Those are greater in degree than they who spent afterwards and fought. But to all Allah has promised the best [reward]. And Allah, with what you do, is Acquainted.
11) Who is it that would loan Allah a goodly loan so He will multiply it for him and he will have a noble reward?
12) On the Day you see the believing men and believing women, their light proceeding before them and on their right, [it will be said], "Your good tidings today are [of] gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein you will abide eternally." That is what is the great attainment.
13) On the [same] Day the hypocrite men and hypocrite women will say to those who believed, "Wait for us that we may acquire some of your light." It will be said, "Go back behind you(1518) and seek light." And a wall will be placed between them with a door, its interior containing mercy, but on the outside of it is torment.
14) They [i.e., the hypocrites] will call to them [i.e., the believers], "Were we not with you?" They will say, "Yes, but you afflicted yourselves(1519) and awaited [misfortune for us] and doubted, and wishful thinking deluded you until there came the command of Allah. And the Deceiver [i.e., Satan] deceived you concerning Allah.
15) So today no ransom will be taken from you or from those who disbelieved. Your refuge is the Fire. It is most worthy of you, and wretched is the destination.
16) Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient.
17) Know that Allah gives life to the earth after its lifelessness. We
have made clear to you the signs; perhaps you will understand.(1520)
18) Indeed, the men who practice charity and the women who practice charity and [they who] have loaned Allah a goodly loan it will be multiplied for them, and they will have a noble reward.
19) And those who have believed in Allah and His messengers – those are [in the ranks of] the supporters of truth and the martyrs, with their Lord. For them is their reward and their light.(1521) But those who have disbelieved and denied Our verses – those are the companions of the Hellfire.
20) Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children – like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.
21) Race [i.e., complete] toward forgiveness from your Lord and a Garden whose width is like the width of the heavens and the earth, prepared for those who believed in Allah and His messengers. That is the bounty of Allah which He gives to whom He wills, and Allah is the possessor of great bounty.
22) No disaster strikes upon the earth or within ourselves except that it is in a register(1522) before We bring it into being – indeed that, for Allah, is easy –
23) In order that you not despair over what has eluded you and not exult [in pride] over what He has given you. And Allah does not like everyone self-deluded and boastful –
24) [Those] who are stingy and enjoin upon people stinginess. And whoever turns away(1523) – then indeed, Allah is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy.
25) We have already sent Our messengers with clear evidences and sent down with them the Scripture and the balance that the people may maintain [their affairs] in justice. And We sent down [i.e., created] iron, wherein is great military might and benefits for the people, and so that Allah may make evident those who support Him and His messengers unseen. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.
26) And We have already sent Noah and Abraham and placed in their descendants prophethood and scripture; and among them is he who is guided, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.
27) Then We sent following their footsteps [i.e., traditions] Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except
[that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah. But they did
not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.
28) O you who have believed, fear Allah and believe in His
Messenger; He will [then] give you a double portion of His
mercy and make for you a light by which you will walk and forgive you; and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
29) [This is] so that the People of the Scripture may know that they are not able [to obtain] anything from the bounty of Allah(1524) and that [all] bounty is in the hand(1525) of Allah; He gives it to whom He wills. And Allah is the possessor of great bounty.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی مجادله به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی مجادله به زبان انگلیسی

Mujadilah-58(1526)

1) Certainly has Allah heard the speech of the one who argues [i.e., pleads] with you, [O Muhammad], concerning her husband and directs her complaint to Allah. And Allah hears your dialogue; indeed, Allah is Hearing and Seeing.
2) Those who pronounce thihar(1527) among you [to separate] from their wives – they are not [consequently] their mothers. Their
mothers are none but those who gave birth to them. And indeed, they are saying an objectionable statement and a falsehood. But
indeed, Allah is Pardoning and Forgiving,
3) And those who pronounce thihar from their wives and then
[wish to] go back on what they said – then [there must be] the
freeing of a slave before they touch one another. That is what you are admonished thereby; and Allah is Acquainted with what you do.
4) And he who does not find [a slave] – then a fast for two months consecutively(1528) before they touch one another; and he who is unable – then the feeding of sixty poor persons. That is for you
to believe [completely] in Allah and His Messenger; and those are the limits [set by] Allah. And for the disbelievers is a painful punishment.
5) Indeed, those who oppose Allah and His Messenger are abased as those before them were abased. And We have certainly sent down verses of clear evidence. And for the disbelievers is a humiliating punishment.
6) On the Day when Allah will resurrect them all and inform them of what they did. Allah had enumerated it, while they forgot it; and Allah is, over all things, Witness.
7) Have you not considered that Allah knows what is in the heavens and what is on the earth? There is no private conversation three but that He is the fourth of them,(1529) nor are there five but that He is the sixth of them – and no less than that and no more except that He is with them [in knowledge] wherever they are. Then He will inform them of what they did, on the Day of Resurrection. Indeed Allah is, of all things, Knowing.
8) Have you not considered those who were forbidden from private conversation [i.e., ridicule and conspiracy], then they return to that which they were forbidden and converse among themselves about sin and aggression and disobedience to the Messenger? And when they come to you, they greet you with that [word] by which Allah does not greet you(1530) and say among themselves, "Why does Allah not punish us for what we say?" Sufficient for them is Hell, which they will [enter to] burn, and wretched is the destination.
9) O you who have believed, when you converse privately, do not converse about sin and aggression and disobedience to the Messenger but converse about righteousness and piety. And fear Allah, to whom you will be gathered.
10) Private conversation is only from Satan that he may grieve those who have believed,(1531) but he will not harm them at all except by permission of Allah. And upon Allah let the believers rely.
11) O you who have believed, when you are told, "Space yourselves" in assemblies, then make space; Allah will make space for you.(1532) And when you are told, "Arise,"(1533) then arise; Allah will raise those who have believed among you and those who were given knowledge, by degrees. And Allah is Acquainted with what you do.
12) O you who have believed, when you [wish to] privately consult the Messenger, present before your consultation a charity. That is better for you and purer. But if you find not [the means] – then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
13) Have you feared to present before your consultation charities?
Then when you do not and Allah has forgiven you, then [at least]
establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His messenger. And Allah is Acquainted with what you do.
14) Have you not considered those who make allies of a people with whom Allah has become angry? They are neither of you nor of them, and they swear to untruth while they know [they are lying].
15) Allah has prepared for them a severe punishment. Indeed, it is evil – what they used to do.
16) They took their [false] oaths as a cover, so they averted [people] from the way of Allah, and for them is a humiliating punishment.
17) Never will their wealth or their children avail them against Allah at all. Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally
18) On the Day Allah will resurrect them all, and they will swear to Him as they swear to you and think that they are [standing] on something.(1534) Unquestionably, it is they who are the liars.
19) Satan has overcome them and made them forget the remembrance of Allah. Those are the party of Satan. Unquestionably, the party of Satan – they will be the losers.
20) Indeed, the ones who oppose Allah and His Messenger – those will be among the most humbled.
21) Allah has written [i.e., decreed], "I will surely overcome, I and My messengers." Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.
22) You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred. Those – He has decreed within their hearts faith and supported them with spirit(1535) from Him. And We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Allah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him – those are the party of Allah. Unquestionably, the party of Allah – they are the successful.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی حشر به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی حشر به زبان انگلیسی

Hashr

1) Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth exalts
Allah,(1537) and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
2) It is He who expelled the ones who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture(1538) from their homes at the first gathering.(1539) You did not think they would leave, and they thought that their fortresses would protect them from Allah; but
[the decree of] Allah came upon them from where they had not expected, and He cast terror into their hearts [so] they destroyed their houses by their [own] hands and the hands of the believers. So take warning, O people of vision.
3) And if not that Allah had decreed for them evacuation, He would have punished them in [this] world, and for them in the Hereafter is the punishment of the Fire.
4) That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah – then indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.
5) Whatever you have cut down of [their] palm trees or left standing on their trunks – it was by permission of Allah and so He would disgrace the defiantly disobedient.
6) And what Allah restored [of property] to His Messenger from them – you did not spur for it [in an expedition] any horses or camels,(1540) but Allah gives His messengers power over whom He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.
7) And what Allah restored to His Messenger from the people of the towns – it is for Allah and for the Messenger and for [his]
near relatives(1541) and orphans and the [stranded] traveler(1542) – so that it will not be a perpetual distribution among the rich from among you. And whatever the Messenger has given you – take; and what he has forbidden you – refrain from. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.
8) For the poor emigrants who were expelled from their homes and their properties, seeking bounty from Allah and [His] approval and supporting Allah and His Messenger, [there is also a share]. Those are the truthful.
9) And [also for] those who were settled in the Home [i.e., al- Madinah] and [adopted] the faith before them.(1543) They love those who emigrated to them and find not any want in their
breasts of what they [i.e., the emigrants] were given but give
[them] preference over themselves, even though they are in privation. And whoever is protected from the stinginess of his soul – it is those who will be the successful.
10) And [there is a share for] those who came after them, saying, "Our Lord, forgive us and our brothers who preceded us in faith and put not in our hearts [any] resentment toward those who have believed. Our Lord, indeed You are Kind and Merciful."
11) Have you not considered those who practice hypocrisy, saying to their brothers [i.e., associates] who have disbelieved among the People of the Scripture, "If you are expelled, we will surely leave with you, and we will not obey, in regard to you, anyone – ever; and if you are fought, we will surely aid you." But Allah testifies that they are liars.
12) If they are expelled, they will not leave with them, and if they are fought, they will not aid them. And [even] if they should aid
them, they will surely turn their backs; then [thereafter] they will not be aided.
13) You [believers] are more fearful within their breasts than Allah.
That is because they are a people who do not understand.
14) They will not fight you all except within fortified cities or from behind walls. Their violence [i.e., enmity] among themselves is severe. You think they are together, but their hearts are diverse. That is because they are a people who do not reason.
15) [Theirs is] like the example of those shortly before them: they tasted the bad consequence of their affair, and they will have a painful punishment.
16) [The hypocrites are] like the example of Satan when he says to man, "Disbelieve." But when he disbelieves, he says, "Indeed, I am disassociated from you. Indeed, I fear Allah, Lord of the worlds."
17) So the outcome for both of them is that they will be in the Fire, abiding eternally therein. And that is the recompense of the wrong-doers.
18) O you who have believed, fear Allah. And let every soul look to what it has put forth for tomorrow – and fear Allah. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.
19) And be not like those who forgot Allah, so He made them forget themselves. Those are the defiantly disobedient.
20) Not equal are the companions of the Fire and the companions of
Paradise. The companions of Paradise – they are the attainers
[of success].
21) If We had sent down this Qur'an upon a mountain, you would have seen it humbled and breaking down from fear of Allah. And these examples We present to the people that perhaps they will give thought.
22) He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed.(1544) He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
23) He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection,(1545) the Bestower of Faith,(1546) the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.
24) He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names.(1547) Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی ممتحنه به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی ممتحنه به زبان انگلیسی

Mumtahinah
1) O you who have believed, do not take My enemies and your enemies as allies,(1549) extending to them affection while they have disbelieved in what came to you of the truth, having driven
out the Prophet and yourselves [only] because you believe in
Allah, your Lord. If you have come out for jihad [i.e., fighting or striving] in My cause and seeking means to My approval,
[take them not as friends]. You confide them affection [i.e., instruction], but I am most knowing of what you have confided and what you have declared. And whoever does it among you has certainly strayed from the soundness of the way.
2) If they gain dominance over you, they would be [i.e., behave] to you as enemies and extend against you their hands and their tongues with evil, and they wish you would disbelieve.
3) Never will your relatives or your children benefit you; the Day of Resurrection He will judge between you. And Allah, of what you do, is Seeing.
4) There has already been for you an excellent pattern(1550) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have denied you, and there has
appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until
you believe in Allah alone, " except for the saying of Abraham to his father, "I will surely ask forgiveness for you, but I have not [power to do] for you anything against Allah. Our Lord, upon You we have relied, and to You we have returned, and to You is the destination.
5) Our Lord, make us not [objects of] torment for the disbelievers and forgive us, our Lord. Indeed, it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
6) There has certainly been for you in them an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day. And whoever turns away – then indeed, Allah is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy.
7) Perhaps Allah will put, between you and those to whom you have been enemies among them, affection. And Allah is competent,(1551) and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
8) Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes – from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.
9) Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion – [forbids] that you make allies(1552) of them. And
whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.
10) 10. O you who have believed, when the believing women come to you as emigrants, examine [i.e., test] them. Allah is most knowing as to their faith. And if you know them to be believers, then do not return them to the disbelievers; they are not lawful [wives] for them, nor are they lawful [husbands] for them. But give them [i.e., disbelievers] what they have spent.(1553) And there is no blame upon you if you marry them when you have given them their due compensation [i.e., mahr]. And hold not to marriage bonds with disbelieving women, but ask for what you have spent and let them [i.e., disbelievers] ask for what they have spent.(1554) That is the judgment of Allah; He judges between you. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.
11) And if any of your wives have left you to the disbelievers and you subsequently obtain [something],(1555) then give those whose wives have gone the equivalent of what they had spent. And fear Allah, in whom you are believers.
12) O Prophet, when the believing women come to you pledging to you that they will not associate anything with Allah, nor will they steal, nor will they commit unlawful ***ual intercourse, nor
will they kill their children, nor will they bring forth a slander they have invented between their arms and legs,(1556) nor will they disobey you in what is right – then accept their pledge and ask forgiveness for them of Allah. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
13) O you who have believed, do not make allies of a people with whom Allah has become angry. They have despaired of [reward in] the Hereafter just as the disbelievers have despaired of
[meeting] the companions [i.e., inhabitants] of the graves.​

واکنش ها: (F(X

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی صف به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی صف به زبان انگلیسی

1) Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth exalts
Allah,(1558) and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
2) O you who have believed, why do you say what you do not do?
3) Great is hatred in the sight of Allah that you say what you do not
do.
4) Indeed, Allah loves those who fight in His cause in a row as though they are a [single] structure joined firmly.
5) And [mention, O Muhammad], when Moses said to his people, "O my people, why do you harm me while you certainly know that I am the messenger of Allah to you?" And when they deviated, Allah caused their hearts to deviate. And Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people.
6) And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, " O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad."(1559) But when he(1560) came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."
7) And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah untruth while he is being invited to Islam. And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.
8) They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but
Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.
9) It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although those who associate others with Allah dislike it.
10) O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
11) [Its is that] you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
12) He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment.
13) And [you will obtain] another [favor] that you love – victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers.
14) O you who have believed, be supporters of Allah, as when Jesus, the son of Mary, said to the disciples, "Who are my supporters for Allah?" The disciples said, "We are supporters of Allah." And a faction of the children of Israel believed and a faction disbelieved. So We supported those who believed against their enemy, and they became dominant.​

واکنش ها: (F(X

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی جمعه به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی جمعه به زبان انگلیسی

Jumu'ah

1) Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth is exalting Allah,(1562) the Sovereign, the Pure, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
2) It is He who has sent among the unlettered a Messenger from themselves reciting to them His verses and purifying them and teaching them the Book [i.e., the Qur'an] and wisdom [i.e., the sunnah] – although they were before in clear error –
3) And [to] others of them who have not yet joined them. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
4) That is the bounty of Allah, which He gives to whom He wills, and Allah is the possessor of great bounty.
5) The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah and then did not take it on(1563) is like that of a donkey who carries volumes [of books].(1564) Wretched is the example of the people who deny the signs of Allah. And Allah does not guide the
wrongdoing people.
6) Say, "O you who are Jews, if you claim that you are allies of Allah, excluding the [other] people, then wish for death, if you should be truthful."
7) But they will not wish for it, ever, because of what their hands have put forth. And Allah is Knowing of the wrongdoers.
8) Say, "Indeed, the death from which you flee – indeed, it will meet you. Then you will be returned to the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, and He will inform you about what you used to do."
9) O you who have believed, when [the adhan] is called for the prayer on the day of Jumu'ah [Friday], then proceed to the remembrance of Allah and leave trade. That is better for you, if you only knew.
10) And when the prayer has been concluded, disperse within the land and seek from the bounty of Allah, and remember Allah often that you may succeed.
11) But when they saw a transaction or a diversion, [ O Muhammad], they rushed to it and left you standing. Say, "What is with Allah better than diversion and than a transaction,
and Allah is the best of providers."

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی منافقون به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی منافقون به زبان انگلیسی

Munafiqun

1) When the hypocrites come to you, [O Muhammad], they say, "We testify that you are the Messenger of Allah." And Allah knows that you are His Messenger, and Allah testifies that the hypocrites are liars.
2) They have taken their oaths as a cover, so they averted [people]
from the way of Allah. Indeed, it is evil – what they used to do.
3) That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.
4) And when you see them, their bodies please you, and if they speak, you listen to their speech. [They are] as if they were pieces of wood propped up(1566) – they think that every shout is against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?
5) And when it is said to them, "Come, the Messenger of Allah will ask forgiveness for you," they turn their heads aside and you see them evading while they are arrogant.
6) It is all the same for them whether you ask forgiveness for them or do not ask forgiveness for them. Never will Allah forgive them. Indeed, Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people.
7) They are the ones who say, "Do not spend on those who are with the Messenger of Allah until they disband." And to Allah belongs the depositories of the heavens and the earth, but the hypocrites do not understand.
8) They say, "If we return to al-Madinah, the more honored [for power] will surely expel therefrom the more humble." And to Allah belongs [all] honor, and to His Messenger, and to the believers, but the hypocrites do not know.
9) O you who have believed, let not your wealth and your children divert you from remembrance of Allah. And whoever does that then those are the losers.
10) And spend [in the way of Allah] from what We have provided you before death approaches one of you and he says, "My Lord, if only You would delay me for a brief term so I would give charity and be among the righteous."
11) But never will Allah delay a soul when its time has come. And
Allah is Acquainted with what you do.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی تغابن به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی تغابن به زبان انگلیسی

Taghabun

1) Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth is exalting Allah.(1568) To Him belongs dominion, and to Him belongs [all] praise, and He is over all things competent.
2) It is He who created you, and among you is the disbeliever, and among you is the believer. And Allah, of what you do, is Seeing.
3) He created the heavens and earth in truth and formed you and perfected your forms; and to Him is the [final] destination.
4) He knows what is within the heavens and earth and knows what you conceal and what you declare. And Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts.
5) Has there not come to you the news of those who disbelieved before? So they tasted the bad consequence of their affair, and they will have a painful punishment.
6) That is because their messengers used to come to them with clear evidences, but they said, "Shall human beings guide us?" And disbelieved and turned away. And Allah dispensed [with them]; and Allah is Free of need and Praiseworthy.
7) Those who disbelieve have claimed that they will never be resurrected. Say, "Yes, by my Lord, you will surely be resurrected; then you will surely be informed of what you did. And that, for Allah, is easy."
8) So believe in Allah and His Messenger and the light [i.e., the Qur'an] which We have sent down. And Allah is Acquainted with what you do.
9) The Day He will assemble you for the Day of Assembly – that is the Day of Deprivation.(1569) And whoever believes in Allah
and does righteousness – He will remove from him his misdeeds and admit him to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment.
10) But the ones who disbelieved and denied Our verses – those are the companions of the Fire, abiding eternally therein; and wretched is the destination.
11) No disaster strikes except by permission of Allah. And whoever believes in Allah – He will guide his heart. And Allah is Knowing of all things.
12) And obey Allah and obey the Messenger, but if you turn away –
then upon Our Messenger is only [the duty of] clear notification.
13) Allah – there is no deity except Him. And upon Allah let the believers rely.
14) O you who have believed, indeed, among your wives and your children are enemies to you, so beware of them. But if you pardon and overlook and forgive – then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
15) Your wealth and your children are but a trial, and Allah has with
Him a great reward.
16) So fear Allah as much as you are able and listen and obey and spend [in the way of Allah]; it is better for your souls. And whoever is protected from the stinginess of his soul – it is those who will be the successful.
17) If you loan Allah a goodly loan, He will multiply it for you and forgive you. And Allah is Most Appreciative and Forbearing.
18) Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.​

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی طلاق به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی طلاق به زبان انگلیسی

Talaq-65(1570)

1) O Prophet, when you [Muslims] divorce women, divorce them for [the commencement of] their waiting period(1571) and keep count of the waiting period, and fear Allah, your Lord. Do not
turn them out of their [husbands'] houses, nor should they
[themselves] leave [during that period] unless they are committing a clear immorality. And those are the limits [set by] Allah. And whoever transgresses the limits of Allah has certainly wronged himself. You know not; perhaps Allah will bring about after that a [different] matter.(1572)
2) And when they have [almost] fulfilled their term, either keep them according to reasonable terms or part with them according to reasonable terms. And bring to witness two just men from among you and establish the testimony for [the acceptance of] Allah. That is instructed to whoever should believe in Allah and the Last day. And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out(1573)
3) And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.
4) And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women – if you doubt, then their period is three months, and
[also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who
are pregnant, their term is until they give birth.(1574) And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him of his matter ease.
5) That is the command of Allah, which He has sent down to you; and whoever fears Allah – He will remove for him his misdeeds and make great for him his reward.
6) Lodge them(1575) [in a section] of where you dwell out of your means and do not harm them in order to oppress them.(1576) And
if they should be pregnant, then spend on them until they give
birth. And if they breastfeed for you, then give them their payment and confer among yourselves in the acceptable way; but if you are in discord, then there may breastfeed for him [i.e., the father] another woman.(1577)
7) Let a man of wealth spend from his wealth, and he whose provision is restricted – let him spend from what Allah has given him. Allah does not charge a soul except [according to] what He has given it. Allah will bring about, after hardship, ease [i.e., relief].
8) And how many a city was insolent toward the command of its Lord and His messengers, so We took it to severe account and punished it with a terrible punishment.
9) And it tasted the bad consequence of its affair [i.e., rebellion], and the outcome of its affair was loss.
10) Allah has prepared for them a severe punishment; so fear Allah, O you of understanding who have believed. Allah has sent down to you a message [i.e., the Qur'an].(1578)
11) [He sent] a Messenger [i.e., Muhammad ()] reciting to you the distinct verses of Allah that He may bring out those who believe and do righteous deeds from darknesses into the light. And
whoever believes in Allah and does righteousness – He will admit him into gardens beneath which rivers flow to abide therein forever. Allah will have perfected for him a provision.
12) It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them.(1579) [His] command descends among them so you may know that Allah is over all things competent and that Allah has encompassed all things in knowledge.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی تحریم به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی تحریم به زبان انگلیسی

Tahreem-66(1580)

1) O Prophet, why do you prohibit [yourself from] what Allah has made lawful for you, seeking the approval of your wives? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
2) Allah has already ordained for you [Muslims] the dissolution of your oaths.(1581) And Allah is your protector, and He is the Knowing, the Wise.
3) And [remember] when the Prophet confided to one of his wives a statement; and when she informed [another] of it and Allah showed it to him, he made known part of it and ignored a part.
And when he informed her about it, she said, "Who told you this?" He said, "I was informed by the Knowing, the Acquainted."
4) If you two [wives] repent to Allah, [it is best], for your hearts have deviated. But if you cooperate against him – then indeed Allah is his protector, and Gabriel and the righteous of the believers and the angels, moreover, are [his] assistants.
5) Perhaps his Lord, if he divorced you [all], would substitute for him wives better than you – submitting [to Allah], believing
devoutly obedient, repentant, worshipping, and traveling(1582) –
[ones] previously married and virgins.
6) O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are
[appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded.
7) O you who have disbelieved, make no excuses that Day. You will only be recompensed for what you used to do.
8) O you who have believed, repent to Allah with sincere repentance. Perhaps(1583) your Lord will remove from you your misdeeds and admit you into gardens beneath which rivers flow
[on] the Day when Allah will not disgrace the Prophet and those who believed with him. Their light will proceed before them and on their right; they will say, "Our Lord, perfect for us our light and forgive us. Indeed, You are over all things competent."
9) O Prophet, strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.
10) Allah presents an example of those who disbelieved: the wife of Noah and the wife of lot. They were under two of Our righteous servants but betrayed them,(1584) so they [i.e., those prophets] did not avail them from Allah at all, and it was said, "Enter the Fire with those who enter."
11) And Allah presents an example of those who believed: the wife of Pharaoh, when she said, "My Lord, build for me near You a house in Paradise and save me from Pharaoh and his deeds and save me from the wrongdoing people."
12) And [the example of] Mary, the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We blew into [her garment] through Our angel
[i.e., Gabriel], and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی ملک به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی ملک به زبان انگلیسی

Mulk-67(1585)

1) Blessed is He in whose hand is dominion, and He is over all things competent-
2) [He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed – and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving-
3) [And] who created seven heavens in layers.(1586) You do not see in the creation of the Most Merciful any inconsistency. So return
[your] vision [to the sky]; do you see any breaks?
4) Then return [your] vision twice again.(1587) [Your] vision will return will return to you humbled while it is fatigued.
5) And We have certainly beautified the nearest heaven with lamps
[i.e., stars] and have made [from] them what is thrown at the devils(1588) and have prepared for them the punishment of the
Blaze.
6) And for those who disbelieved in their Lord is the punishment of
Hell, and wretched is the destination.
7) When they are thrown into it, they hear from it a [dreadful]
inhaling while it boils up.
8) It almost bursts with rage. Every time a company is thrown into it, its keepers ask them, "Did there not come to you a warner?"
9) They will say, " Yes, a warner had come to us, but we denied and said, 'Allah has not sent down anything. You are not but in great error.' "
10) And they will say, "If only we had been listening or reasoning, we would not be among the companions of the Blaze."
11) And they will admit their sin, so [it is] alienation(1589) for the companions of the Blaze.
12) Indeed, those who fear their Lord unseen will have forgiveness and great reward.
13) And conceal your speech or publicize it; indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts.
14) Does He who created not know,(1590) while He is the Subtle, the
Acquainted?
15) It is He who made the earth tame(1591) for you-so walk among its slopes and eat of His provision- and to Him is the resurrection.
16) Do you feel secure that He who [holds authority] in the heaven would not cause the earth to swallow you and suddenly it would sway?(1592)
17) Or do you feel secure that He who [holds authority] in the heaven would not send against you a storm of stones? Then you would know how [severe] was My warning.
18) And already had those before them denied, and how [terrible]
was My reproach.
19) Do they not see the birds above them with wings outspread and
[sometimes] folded in? None holds them [aloft] except the Most
Merciful. Indeed He is, of all things, Seeing.
20) Or who is it that could be an army for you to aid you other than the Most Merciful? The disbelievers are not but in delusion.
21) Or who is it that could provide for you if He withheld His provision? But they have persisted in insolence and aversion.
22) Then is one who walks fallen on his face better guided or one who walks erect on a straight path?
23) Say, "It is He who has produced you and made for you hearing and vision and hearts [i.e., intellect]; little are you grateful."
24) Say, " It is He who has multiplied you throughout the earth, and to Him you will be gathered."
25) And they say, "When is this promise, if you should be truthful?"
26) Say, "The knowledge is only with Allah, and I am only a clear
warner."
27) But when they see it(1593) approaching, the faces of those who disbelieve will be distressed, and it will be said, "This is that for
which you used to call."(1594)
28) Say, [O Muhammad], "Have you considered(1595) : whether Allah should cause my death and those with me or have mercy upon
us, who can protect the disbelievers from a painful punishment?"
29) Say, "He is the Most Merciful; we have believed in Him, and upon Him we have relied. And you will [come to] know who it is that is in clear error."
30) Say, "Have you considered: if your water was to become sunken
[into the earth], then who could bring you flowing water?"

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی قلم به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی قلم به زبان انگلیسی

Qalam-68(1596)

1) Nun.(1597) By the pen and what they inscribe,
2) You are not, [O Muhammad], by the favor of your Lord, a
madman.
3) And indeed, for you is a reward uninterrupted.
4) And indeed, you are of a great moral character.
5) So you will see and they will see
6) Which of you is the afflicted [by a devil].
7) Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has gone astray from
His way, and He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided.
8) Then do not obey the deniers.
9) They wish that you would soften [in your position], so they
would soften [toward you].
10) And do not obey every worthless habitual swearer
11) [And] scorner, going about with malicious gossip –
12) A preventer of good, transgressing and sinful,
13) Cruel, moreover, and an illegitimate pretender.(1598)
14) Because he is a possessor of wealth and children,
15) When Our verses are recited to him, he says, "Legends of the
former peoples."
16) We will brand him upon the snout.(1599)
17) Indeed, We have tried them as We tried the companions of the
garden, when they swore to cut its fruit in the [early] morning
18) Without making exception.(1600)
19) So there came upon it [i.e., the garden] an affliction from your
Lord while they were asleep.
20) And it became as though reaped.
21) And they called one another at morning,
22) [Saying], "Go early to your crop if you would cut the fruit."
23) So they set out, while they lowered their voices,
24) [Saying], "There will surely not enter it today upon you [any]
poor person."
25) And they went early in determination, [assuming themselves]
able.(1601)
26) But when they saw it, they said, "Indeed, we are lost;
27) Rather, we have been deprived."
28) The most moderate of them said, "Did I not say to you, 'Why do you not exalt [Allah]?' "(1602)
29) They said, "Exalted is our Lord! Indeed, we were wrongdoers."
30) Then they approached one another, blaming each other.
31) They said, "O woe to us; indeed we were transgressors.
32) Perhaps our Lord will substitute for us [one] better than it.
Indeed, we are toward our Lord desirous."(1603)
33) Such is the punishment [of this world]. And the punishment of the Hereafter is greater, if they only knew.
34) Indeed, for the righteous with their Lord are the Gardens of
Pleasure.
35) Then will We treat the Muslims like the criminals?
36) What is [the matter] with you? How do you judge?
37) Or do you have a scripture in which you learn
38) That indeed for you is whatever you choose?
39) Or do you have oaths [binding] upon Us, extending until the Day
of Resurrection, that indeed for you is whatever you judge?
40) Ask them which of them, for that [claim], is responsible.
41) Or do they have partners?(1604) Then let them bring their
partners, if they should be truthful?
42) The Day the shin will be uncovered(1605) and they are invited to prostration but they [i.e., the disbelievers] will not be able,
43) Their eyes humbled, humiliation will cover them. And they used to be invited to prostration while they were sound.(1606)
44) So leave Me, [O Muhammad], with [the matter of] whoever denies this statement [i.e., the Qur'an]. We will progressively lead them [to punishment] from where they do not know.(1607)
45) And I will give them time. Indeed, My plan is firm.
46) Or do you ask for them a payment, so they are by debt burdened
down?
47) Or have they [knowledge of] the unseen, so they write [it]
down?
48) Then be patient for the decision of your Lord, [O Muhammad], and be not like the companion of the fish [i.e., Jonah] when he called out while he was distressed.
49) If not that a favor [i.e., mercy] from his Lord overtook him, he would have been thrown onto the ***** shore while he was censured.(1608)
50) And his Lord chose him and made him of the righteous.
51) And indeed, those who disbelieve would almost make you slip
with their eyes [i.e., looks] when they hear the message, and they
say, "Indeed, he is mad."
52) But it is not except a reminder to the worlds.