(قرآن به زبان انگلیسی) Quran in english

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
27) And recite to them the story of Adam's two sons, in truth, when they both offered a sacrifice [to Allah], and it was accepted from

one of them but was not accepted from the other. Said [the
latter], "I will surely kill you." Said [the former], "Indeed, Allah only accepts from the righteous [who fear Him].
28) If you should raise your hand against me to kill me – I shall not raise my hand against you to kill you. Indeed, I fear Allah, Lord of the worlds.
29) Indeed I want you to obtain [thereby] my sin and your sin so you will be among the companions of the Fire. And that is the recompense of wrongdoers."
30) And his soul permitted to him the murder of his brother, so he killed him and became among the losers.
31) Then Allah sent a crow searching [i.e., scratching] in the ground to show him how to hide the disgrace of his brother. He said, "O woe to me! Have I failed to be like this crow and hide the disgrace [i.e., body] of my brother?" And he became of the regretful.
32) Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And Our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Them indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
33) Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and
feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the
land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
34) Except for those who return [repenting] before you overcome
[i.e., apprehend] them. And know that Allah is Forgiving and
Merciful.
35) O you who have believed, fear Allah and seek the means [of nearness] to Him and strive in His cause that you may succeed.
36) Indeed, those who disbelieve – if they should have all that is in the earth and the like of it with it by which to ransom themselves from the punishment of the Day of Resurrection, it will not be accepted from them, and for them is a painful punishment
37) They will wish to get out of the Fire, but never are they to emerge therefrom, and for them is an enduring punishment.
38) [As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they earned [i.e., committed] as a deterrent [punishment] from Allah. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.
39) But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn to him in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
40) Do you not know that to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth? He punishes whom He wills and forgives whom He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.
41) O Messenger, let them not grieve you who hasten into disbelief of those who say, "We believe" with their mouths, but their hearts believe not, and from among the Jews. [They are] avid listeners to falsehood, listening to another people who have not come to you. They distort words beyond their [proper] places
[i.e., usages], saying "If you are given this, take it; but if you are not given it, then beware." But he for whom Allah intends
fitnah – never will you possess [power to do] for him a thing against Allah. Those are the ones for whom Allah does not intend to purify their hearts. For them in this world is disgrace, and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment.
42) [They are] avid listeners to falsehood, devourers of [what is] unlawful!. So if they come to you, [O Muhammad], judge between them or turn away from them. And if you turn away from them – never will they harm you at all. And if you judge, judge between them with justice. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.
43) But how is it that they come to you for judgment while they have the Torah, in which is the judgment of Allah Then they turn away, [even] after that; but those are not [in fact] believers.
44) Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who we submitted [to Allah] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah, and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price [i.e., worldly gain]. And
whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the disbelievers.
45) And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the wrongdoers [i.e., the unjust].
46) And We sent, following in their footsteps Jesus, the son of
Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and
We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and
confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and
instruction for the righteous.
47) And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed– then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.
48) And We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad,] the Book [i.e., the Qur'an] in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by
what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will
[then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.
49) And judge, [O Muhammad], between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations and beware of them, lest they tempt you away from some of what Allah has revealed to you. And if they turn away – then know that Allah only intends to afflict them with some of their [own] sins. And indeed, many among the people are defiantly disobedient.
50) Then is it the judgment of [the time of] ignorance the desire?
But who is better than Allah in judgment for a people who are
certain [in faith].
51) O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.
52) So you see those in whose hearts is disease [i.e., hypocrisy]
hastening into [association with] them, saying, "We are afraid a
misfortune may strike us." But perhaps Allah will bring
conquest or a decision from Him, and they will become, over what they have been concealing within themselves, regretful.
53) And those who believe will say, "Are these the ones who swore by Allah their strongest oaths that indeed they were with
you?" Their deeds have become worthless, and they have
become losers.
54) O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion – Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.
55) Your ally is none but Allah and [therefore] His Messenger and those who have believed – those who establish prayer and give zakah, and they bow [in worship].
56) And whoever is an ally of Allah and His Messenger and those who have believed – indeed, the party of Allah – they will be the predominant.
57) O you who have believed, take not those who have taken your religion in ridicule and amusement among the ones who were given the Scripture before you nor the disbelievers as allies. And fear Allah, if you should [truly] be believers.
58) And when you call to prayer, they take it in ridicule and amusement. That is because they are a people who do not use reason.
59) Say, "O People of the Scripture, do you resent us except [for the fact] that we have believed in Allah and what was revealed to us and what was revealed before and because most of you are defiantly disobedient?"

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
60) Say, "Shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that as penalty from Allah? [It is that of] those whom Allah has cursed and with whom He became angry and made of them apes and pigs and slaves of taghut. Those are worse in position and further astray from the sound way."
61) And when they come to you, they say, "We believe." But they have entered with disbelief [in their hearts], and they have certainly left with it. And Allah is most knowing of what they
were concealing.
62) And you see many of them hastening into sin and aggression and the devouring of [what is] unlawful. How wretched is what they have been doing.
63) Why do the rabbis and religious scholars not forbid them from saying what is sinful and devouring what is unlawful? How wretched is what they have been practicing.
64) And the Jews say, " The hand of Allah is chained." Chained are their hands, and cursed are they for what they say. Rather,
both His hands are extended; He spends however He wills. And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. And We
have cast among them animosity and hatred until the Day of
Resurrection. Every time they kindled the fire of war [against you], Allah extinguished it. And they strive throughout the land
[causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters.
65) And if only the People of the Scripture had believed and feared Allah, We would have removed from them their misdeeds and admitted them to Gardens of Pleasure.
66) And if only they upheld [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to them from their Lord [i.e., the
Qur'an], they would have consumed [provision] from above
them and from beneath their feet. Among them are a moderate [i.e., acceptable] community, but many of them – evil is that which they do.
67) O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the disbelieving people.
68) Say, "O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord [i.e., the Qur'an]." And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people.
69) Indeed, those who have believed [in Prophet Muhammad ( )] and those [before him ( )] who were Jews or Sabeans or Christians – those [among them] who believed in Allah and the
Last Day and did righteousness – no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.
70) We had already taken the covenant of the Children of Israel and had sent to them messengers. Whenever there came to them a messenger with what their souls did not desire, a party [of messengers] they denied, and another party they killed.
71) And they thought there would be no [resulting] punishment, so they became blind and deaf. Then Allah turned to them in forgiveness; then [again] many of them became blind and deaf. And Allah is Seeing of what they do.
72) They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah – Allah has forbidden him Paradise,
and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers
any helpers.
73) They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the
disbelievers among them a painful punishment.
74) So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And
Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
75) The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.
76) Say, "Do you worship besides Allah that which that which holds for you no [power of] harm or benefit while it is Allah who is the Hearing, the Knowing?"
77) Say, "O People of the Scripture, do not exceed limits in your religion beyond the truth and do not follow the inclinations of a people who had gone astray before and misled many and have strayed from the soundness of the way."
78) Cursed were those who disbelieved among the Children of Israel by the tongue of David and Jesus, the son of Mary. That was because they disobeyed and [habitually] transgressed.
79) They used not to prevent one another from wrongdoing that they did. How wretched was that which they were doing.
80) You see many of them becoming allies of those who disbelieved
[i.e., the polytheists]. How wretched is that which they have put
forth for themselves in that Allah has become angry with them, and in the punishment they will abide eternally.
81) And if they had believed in Allah and the Prophet and in what was revealed to him, they would not have taken them as allies; but many of them are defiantly disobedient.
82) You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity
toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those associate others
with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priest and monks and because they are not arrogant.
83) And when they hear what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of what they have recognized of the truth. They say, "Our Lord, we have believed, so register us among the witnesses.
84) And why should we not believe in Allah and what has come to us of the truth? And we aspire that our Lord will admit us [to Paradise] with the righteous people."
85) So Allah rewarded them for what they said with gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. And that is the reward of doers of good.
86) But those who disbelieved and denied Our signs – they are the companions of Hellfire.
87) O you who have believed, do not prohibit the good things which Allah has made lawful to you and do not transgress. Indeed, Allah does not like transgressors.
88) And eat of what Allah has provided for you [which is] lawful and good. And fear Allah, in whom you are believers.
89) Allah will not impose blame upon you for what is meaningless in your oaths, but He will impose blame upon you for [breaking] what you intended of oaths. So its expiation250 is the feeding of ten needy people from the average of that which you feed your [own] families or clothing them or
the freeing of a slave. But whoever cannot find [or afford it] –
then a fast of three days [is required]. That is the expiation for
oaths when you have sworn. But guard your oaths. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses [i.e., revealed law] that you may be grateful.
90) O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling,
[sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it
that you may be successful.
91) Satan only wants to cause between you animosity and hatred through intoxicants and gambling and to avert you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. So will you not desist?
92) And obey Allah and obey the Messenger and beware. And if you turn away – then know that upon Our Messenger is only [the responsibility for] clear notification.
93) There is not upon those who believe and do righteousness [any]
blame concerning what they have eaten [in the past] if they
[now] fear Allah and believe and do righteous deeds, and then fear Allah and believe, and then fear Allah and do good; and Allah loves the doers of good.
94) O you who have believed, Allah will surely test you through something of the game that your hands and spears [can] reach, that Allah may make evident those who fear Him unseen. And whoever transgresses after that for him is a painful punishment.
95) O you who have believed, do not kill game while you are in the state of ihram. And whoever of you kills it intentionally – the penalty is an equivalent from sacrificial animals to what he
killed, as judged by two just men among you as an offering [to Allah] delivered to the Ka'bah, or an expiation: the feeding of needy people or the equivalent of that in fasting, that he may taste the consequence of his matter [i.e., deed]. Allah has
pardoned what is past; but whoever returns [to violation], then
Allah will take retribution from him. And Allah is Exalted in
Might and Owner of Retribution.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
96) Lawful to you is game from the sea and its food as provision for you and the travelers, but forbidden to you is game from the land as long as you are in the state of ihram. And fear Allah to
whom you will be gathered.
97) Allah has made the Ka'bah, the Sacred House, standing for the people and [has sanctified] the sacred months and the sacrificial
animals and the garlands [by which they are identified]. That is so you may know that Allah knows what is in the heavens and
what is in the earth and that Allah is Knowing of all things.
98) Know that Allah is severe in penalty and that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
99) Not upon the Messenger is [responsibility] except [for] notification. And Allah knows whatever you reveal and whatever you conceal.
100) Say, "Not equal are the evil and the good, although the abundance of evil might impress you." So fear Allah, O you of understanding, that you may be successful.
101) O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you. Allah has pardoned it [i.e., that which is past]; and Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing.
102) A people asked such [questions] before you; then they became thereby disbelievers.
103) Allah has not appointed [such innovations as] bahirah or sa'ibah or wasilah or ham But those who disbelieve invent falsehood about Allah, and most of them do not reason.
104) And when it is said to them, "Come to what Allah has revealed
and to the Messenger," they say, "Sufficient for us is that upon
which we found our fathers." Even though their fathers knew nothing, nor were they guided?
105) O you who have believed, upon you is [responsibility for] yourselves. Those who have gone astray will not harm you when you have been guided. To Allah is your return all together; then He will inform you of what you used to do.
106) O you who have believed, testimony [should be taken] among you when death approaches one of you at the time of bequest –
[that of] two just men from among you or two others from
outside if you are traveling through the land and the disaster of death should strike you. Detain them after the prayer and let them both swear by Allah if you doubt [their testimony, saying], "We will not exchange it [i.e., our oath] for a price [i.e., worldly gain], even if he should be a near relative, and we will not withhold the testimony of [i.e., ordained by] Allah. Indeed, we would then be of the sinful."
107) But if it is found that those two were guilty of sin [i.e., perjury], let two others stand in their place [who are] foremost
[in claim] from those who have a lawful right. And let them swear by Allah, "Our testimony is truer than their testimony, and
we have not transgressed. Indeed, we would then be of the
wrongdoers."
108) That is more likely that they will give testimony according to its [true] objective, or [at least] they would fear that [other] oaths might be taken after their oaths. And fear Allah and listen [i.e., obey Him]; and Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people.
109) [Be warned of] the Day when Allah will assemble the messengers and say, "What was the response you received?"
They will say, ―We have no knowledge. Indeed, it is You who
is Knower of the unseen" –
110) [The Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit [i.e., the angel Gabriel] and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and
[remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when you designed from clay [what was] like the form of a bird with My permission, then you breathed into it, and it became a bird with My permission; and you healed the blind [from birth] and the leper with My Permission; and when you brought forth the dead with My permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from
[killing] you when you came to them with clear proofs and those who disbelieved among them said, "This is not but obvious magic."
111) And [remember] when I inspired to the disciples, "Believe in Me and in My messenger [i.e., Jesus]." They said, "We have believed, so bear witness that indeed we are Muslims [in submission to Allah]."
112) [And remember] when the disciples said, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, can your Lord send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven? [Jesus] said," Fear Allah, if you should
be believers."
113) They said, "We wish to eat from it and let our hearts be reassured and know that you have been truthful to us and be among its witnesses."
114) Said Jesus, the son of Mary, "O Allah, our Lord, send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven to be for us a festival for the first of us and the last of us and a sign from You. And provide for us, and You are the best of providers."
115) Allah said, "Indeed, I will sent it down to you, but whoever
disbelieves afterwards from among you – then indeed will I
punish him with a punishment by which I have not punished anyone among the worlds."
116) And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.
117) I said not to them except what you commanded me – to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness.
118) If You should punish them – indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them – indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
119) Allah will say, "This is the Day when the truthful will benefit from their truthfulness." For them are gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them, and they with Him. That is the great attainment.
120) To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is within them. And He is over all things competent.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه سوره ی اسراء به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه سوره ی اسراء به زبان انگلیسی

Israa

In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful

1) Exalted(667) is He who took His Servant [i.e., Prophet Muhammad] by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al- Aqsa,(668) whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing.
2) And We gave Moses the Scripture and made it a guidance for the Children of Israel that you not take other than Me as Disposer of affairs,(669)
3) O descendants of those We carried [in the ship] with Noah.
Indeed, he was a grateful servant.
4) And We conveyed(670) to the Children of Israel in the Scripture that, "You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will surely reach [a degree of] great haughtiness.
5) So when the [time of] promise came for the first of them,(671)
We sent against you servants of Ours – those of great military might, and they probed [even] into the homes,(672) and it was a
promise fulfilled.
6) Then We gave back to you a return victory over them. And We reinforced with you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower
7) [And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil, [you do it] to them [i.e., yourselves]." Then when the final [i.e., second] promise came, [We sent your enemies] to
sadden your faces and to enter the masjid [i.e., the temple in
Jerusalem], as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction.
8) [Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison-bed."
9) Indeed, this Qur'an guides to that which is most suitable and gives good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a great reward.
10) And that those who do not believe in the Hereafter – We have prepared for them a painful punishment.
11) And man supplicates for evil [when angry] as he supplicates for good, and man is ever hasty.(673)
12) And We have made the night and day two signs, and We erased the sign of the night and made the sign of the day visible(674) that you may seek bounty from your Lord and may know the number of years and the account [of time]. And everything – We have set out in detail.
13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck,(675) and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open.
14) [It will be said], "Read your record. Sufficient is yourself against you this Day as accountant."
15) Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul.
And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens
will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger.
16) And when We intend to destroy a city, We command its affluent(676) but they defiantly disobey therein; so the word [i.e.,
deserved decree] comes into effect upon it, and We destroy it with [complete] destruction.
17) And how many have We destroyed from the generations after Noah. And sufficient is your Lord, concerning the sins of His servants, as Acquainted and Seeing.
18) Whoever should desire the immediate(677) – We hasten for him from it what We will to whom We intend. Then We have made
for him Hell, which he will [enter to] burn, censured and
banished.
19) But whoever desires the Hereafter and exerts the effort due to it while he is a believer – it is those whose effort is ever appreciated [by Allah].
20) To each [category] We extend – to these and to those – from the gift of your Lord. And never has the gift of your Lord been restricted.
21) Look how We have favored [in provision] some of you over others. But the Hereafter is greater in degrees [of difference] and greater in distinction.
22) Do not make [as equal] with Allah another deity and [thereby]
become censured and forsaken.
23) And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff,"(678) and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word.
24) And lower to them the wing of humility out of mercy and say, "My Lord, have mercy upon them as they brought me up [when I was] small."

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
25) Your Lord is most knowing of what is within yourselves. If you should be righteous [in intention] – then indeed He is ever, to the often returning [to Him], Forgiving.(679)
26) And give the relative his right, and [also] the poor and the traveler, and do not spend wastefully.(680)
27) Indeed, the wasteful are brothers of the devils, and ever has
Satan been to his Lord ungrateful.
28) And if you [must] turn away from them [i.e., the needy] awaiting mercy from your Lord which you expect,(681) then speak to them a gentle word.
29) And do not make your hand [as] chained to your neck(682) or extend it completely(683) and [thereby] become blamed and
insolvent.
30) Indeed, your Lord extends provision for whom He wills and restricts [it]. Indeed He is ever, concerning His servants, Acquainted and Seeing.
31) And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin.
32) And do not approach unlawful ***ual intercourse.(684) Indeed, it
is ever an immorality and is evil as a way.
33) And do not kill the soul [i.e., person] which Allah has forbidden, except by right.(685) And whoever is killed unjustly – We have given his heir authority,(686) but let him not exceed limits in [the matter] taking life. Indeed, he has been supported [by the law].
34) And do not approach the property of an orphan, except in the way that is best,(687) until he reaches maturity. And fulfill
[every] commitment. Indeed, the commitment is ever [ that about which one will be] questioned.
35) And give full measure when you measure, and weight with an even [i.e., honest] balance. That is the best [way] and best in result.
36) And do not pursue(688) that of which you have no knowledge.
Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart – [about] all those
[one] will be questioned.
37) And do not walk upon the earth exultantly. Indeed, you will never tear the earth [apart], and you will never reach the mountains in height.(689)
38) All that [i.e., the aforementioned] – its evil is ever, in the sight of your Lord, detested.
39) That is from what your Lord has revealed to you, [O Muhammad], of wisdom. And, [O mankind], do not make [as equal] with Allah another deity, lest you be thrown into Hell, blamed and banished.
40) Then, has your Lord chosen you for [having] sons and taken
[i.e., adopted] from among the angels daughters? Indeed, you
say a grave saying.
41) And We have certainly diversified [the contents] in this Qur'an that they [i.e., mankind] may be reminded, but it does not increase them [i.e., the disbelievers] except in aversion.
42) Say, [O Muhammad], "If there had been with Him [other] gods, as they say, then they [each] would have sought to the Owner of the Throne a way."(690)
43) Exalted is He and high above what they say by great sublimity.
44) The seven heavens and the earth and whatever is in them exalt
Him. And there is not a thing except that it exalts [Allah] by His
praise, but you do not understand their [way of] exalting. Indeed, He is ever Forbearing and Forgiving.
45) And when you recite the Qur'an, We put between you and those who do not believe in the Hereafter a concealed partition.(691)
46) And We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they understand it, and in their ears deafness. And when you mention your Lord alone in the Qur'an, they turn back in aversion.
47) We are most knowing of how they listen to it when they listen to you and [of] when they are in private conversation, when the wrongdoers say, "You follow not but a man affected by magic."
48) Look how they strike for you comparisons;(692) but they have strayed, so they cannot [find] a way.
49) And they say, "When we are bones and crumbled particles, will we [truly] be resurrected as a new creation?"
50) Say, ―Be you stones or iron(693)
51) Or [any] creation of that which is great(694) within your breasts."
And they will say, "Who will restore us?" Say, "He who brought
you forth the first time." Then they will nod their heads toward you(695) and say, "When is that?" Say, "Perhaps it will be soon –
52) On the Day He will call you and you will respond with praise of Him and think that you had not remained [in the world] except for a little."
53) And tell My servants to say that which is best. Indeed, Satan induces [dissension] among them. Indeed Satan is ever, to mankind, a clear enemy.
54) Your Lord is most knowing of you. If He wills, He will have mercy upon you; or if He wills, He will punish you. And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], over them as a manager.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
55) And your Lord is most knowing of whoever is in the heavens and the earth. And We have made some of the prophets exceed others [in various ways], and to David We gave the book [of Psalms].
56) Say, "Invoke those you have claimed [as gods] besides Him, for they do not possess the [ability for] removal of adversity from you or [for its] transfer [to someone else]."
57) Those whom they invoke(696) seek means of access to their Lord,
[striving as to] which of them would be nearest, and they hope
for His mercy and fear His punishment. Indeed, the punishment of your Lord is ever feared.
58) And there is no city but that We will destroy it(697) before the
Day of Resurrection or punish it with a severe punishment. That has ever been in the Register(698) inscribed.
59) And nothing has prevented Us from sending signs [i.e., miracles] except that the former peoples denied them. And We gave Thamud the she-camel as a visible sign, but they wronged her. And We send not the signs except as a warning.
60) And [remember, O Muhammad], when We told you, "Indeed, your Lord has encompassed the people."(699) And We did not make the sight which We showed you(700) except as a trial for the people, as was the accursed tree [mentioned] in the Qur'an.
And We threaten [i.e., warn] them, but it increases them not except in great transgression.
61) And [mention] when We said to the angles, "Prostrate to Adam," and they prostrated, except for Iblees.(701) He said, "Should I prostrate to one You created from clay?"
62) [Iblees] said, "Do You see this one whom You have honored above me? If You delay me [i.e., my death] until the Day of Resurrection, I will surely destroy(702) his descendants, except for a few."
63) [Allah] said, "Go, for whoever of them follows you, indeed Hell will be the recompense of [all of] you – an ample recompense.
64) And incite [to senselessness] whoever you can among them with your voice and assault them with your horses and foot soldiers and become a partner in their wealth and their children and promise them." But Satan does not promise them except delusion.
65) Indeed, over My [believing] servants there is for you no authority. And sufficient is your Lord as Disposer of affairs.
66) It is your Lord who drives the ship for you through the sea that you may seek of His bounty. Indeed, He is ever, to you, Merciful.
67) And when adversity touches you at sea, lost are [all] those you invoke except for Him. But when He delivers you to the land, you turn away [from Him]. And ever is man ungrateful.
68) Then do you feel secure that [instead] He will not cause a part of the land to swallow you or send against you a storm of stones? Then you would not find for yourselves an advocate.
69) Or do you feel secure that He will not send you back into it [i.e., the sea] another time and send upon you a hurricane of wind and drown you for what you denied?(703) Then you would not find for yourselves against Us an avenger.(704)
70) And We have certainly honored the children of Adam and carried them on the land and sea and provided for them of the good things and preferred them over much of what We have created, with [definite] preference.
71) [Mention, O Muhammad], the Day We will call forth every people with their record [of deeds].(705) Then whoever is given his record in his right hand – those will read their records, and
injustice will not be done to them, [even] as much as a thread
[inside the date seed].
72) And whoever is blind(706) in this [life] will be blind in the
Hereafter and more astray in way.
73) And indeed, they were about to tempt you away from that which We revealed to you in order to [make you] invent about Us something else; and then they would have taken you as a friend.
74) And if We had not strengthened you, you would have almost inclined to them a little.
75) Then [if you had], We would have made you taste double
[punishment in] life and double [after death]. Then you would
not find for yourself against Us a helper.
76) And indeed, they were about to provoke [i.e., drive] you from the land [i.e., Makkah] to evict you therefrom. But then [if they had], they would not remain [there] after you, except for a little.(707)
77) [That was Our] established way for those We had sent before you of Our messengers; and you will not find in Our way any alteration.
78) Establish prayer at the decline of the sun [from its meridian] until the darkness of the night(708) and [also] the Qur'an [i.e., recitation] of dawn.(709) Indeed, the recitation of dawn is ever witnessed.
79) And from [part of] the night, pray(710) with it [i.e., recitation of the Qur'an] as additional [worship] for you; it is expected that(711) your Lord will resurrect you to a praised station.(712)
80) And say, "My Lord, cause me to enter a sound entrance(713) and to exit(714) a sound exit and grant me from Yourself a supporting authority."
81) And say, "Truth has come, and falsehood has departed. Indeed is falsehood, [by nature], ever bound to depart."
82) And We send down of the Qur'an that which is healing and mercy for the believers, but it does not increase the wrongdoers except in loss.
83) And when We bestow favor upon man [i.e., the disbeliever], he turns away and distances himself; and when evil touches him, he is ever despairing.
84) Say, "Each works according to his manner, but your Lord is most knowing of who is best guided in way."
85) And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about the soul. Say, "The soul is of the affair [i.e., concern] of my Lord. And you [i.e., mankind] have not been given of knowledge except a little."
86) And if We willed, We could surely do away with that which We revealed to you. Then you would not find for yourself concerning it an advocate against Us.
87) Except [We have left it with you] as a mercy from your Lord.
Indeed, His favor upon you has ever been great.
88) Say, "If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like of it, even if they were to each other assistants."

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
89) And We have certainly diversified for the people in this Qur'an from every [kind] of example, but most of the people refused
[anything] except disbelief.
90) And they say, "We will not believe you until you break open for us from the ground a spring.
91) Or [until] you have a garden of palm tress and grapes and make rivers gush forth within them in force [and abundance]
92) Or you make the heaven fall upon us in fragments as you have claimed or you bring Allah and the angels before [us]
93) Or you have a house of ornament [i.e., gold] or you ascend into the sky. And [even then], we will not believe in your ascension until you bring down to us a book we may read." Say, "Exalted is my Lord! Was I ever but a human messenger?"
94) And what prevented the people from believing when guidance came to them except that they said, "Has Allah sent a human messenger?"
95) Say, "If there were upon the earth angels walking securely,(715)
We would have sent down to them from the heaven an angel [as
a] messenger."
96) Say, "Sufficient is Allah as Witness between me and you.
Indeed he is ever, concerning His servants, Acquainted and seeing."
97) And whoever Allah guides – he is the [rightly] guided; and whoever He sends astray(716) – you will never find for them protectors besides Him, and We will gather them on the Day of Resurrection [fallen] on their faces – blind, dumb and deaf.
Their refuge is Hell; every time it subsides We increase them in
blazing fire.
98) That is their recompense because they disbelieved in Our verse and said, "When we are bones and crumbled particles, will we
[truly] be resurrected [in] a new creation?"
99) Do they not see that Allah, who created the heavens and earth, is
[the one] Able to create the likes of them? And He has
appointed for them a term, about which there is no doubt. But the wrongdoers refuse [anything] except disbelief.
100) Say [to them], "If you possessed the depositories of the mercy of my Lord, then you would withhold out of fear of spending. " And ever has man been stingy.
101) And We had certainly given Moses nine evident signs, so ask the Children of Israel [about] when he came to them and Pharaoh said to him, "Indeed I think, O Moses, that you are
affected by magic."
102) [Moses] said, "You have already known that none has sent down these [signs] except the Lord of the heavens and the earth as evidence, and indeed I think,(717) O Pharaoh, that you are destroyed."
103) So he intended to drive them from the land, but We drowned him and those with him all together.
104) And We said after him [i.e., Pharaoh] to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise [i.e., appointment] of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."
105) And with the truth We have sent it [i.e., the Qur'an] down, and with the truth is has descended. And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a bringer of good tidings and a warner.
106) And [it is] a Qur'an which We have separated [by intervals] that you might recite it to the people over a prolonged period. And We have sent it down progressively.
107) Say, "Believe in it or do not believe. Indeed, those who were given knowledge before it(718) - when it is recited to them, they fall upon their faces in prostration,
108) And they say, "Exalted is our Lord! Indeed, the promise of our
Lord has been fulfilled."
109) And they fall upon their faces weeping, and it [i.e., the Qur'an]
increases them in humble submission.
110) Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful [ar- Rahman]. Whichever [name] you call – to Him belong the best names." And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way.
111) And say, "Praise to Allah, who has not taken a son and has had no partner in [His] dominion and has no [need of a] protector out of weakness; and magnify Him with [great] magnification."

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی انگلیسی سوره ی کهف

ترجمه ی انگلیسی سوره ی کهف

Kahf

1) [All] praise is [due] to Allah, who has sent down upon His Servant [Muhammad] the Book and has not made therein any crookedness.(720)
2) [He has made it] straight, to warn of severe punishment from Him and to give good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a good reward [i.e., Paradise]
3) In which they will remain forever
4) And to warn those who say, "Allah has taken a son."
5) They have no knowledge of it,(721) nor had their fathers. Grave
is the word that comes out of their mouths; they speak not except
a lie.
6) Then perhaps you would kill yourself through grief over them,
[O Muhammad[, if they do not believe in this message, [and] out
of sorrow.
7) Indeed, We have made that which is on the earth adornment for it that We may test them [as to] which of them is best in deed.
8) And indeed, We will make that which is upon it [into] a barren ground.
9) Or have you thought that the companions of the cave and the inscription were, among Our signs, a wonder?(722)
10) [Mention] when the youths retreated to the cave and said, "Our Lord, grant us from Yourself mercy and prepare for us from our affair right guidance."
11) So We cast [a cover of sleep] over their ears within the cave for a number of years.
12) Then We awakened them that We might show which of the two factions was most precise in calculating what [extent] they had remained in time.
13) It is We who relate to you, [O Muhammad], their story in truth.
Indeed, they were youths who believed in their Lord, and We
increased them in guidance.
14) And We bound [i.e., made firm] their hearts when they stood up and said, "Our Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth. Never will we invoke besides Him any deity. We would have certainly spoken, then, an excessive transgression.
15) These, our people, have taken besides Him deities. Why do they not bring for [worship of] them a clear authority? And who is more unjust than one invents about Allah a lie?"
16) [The youths said to one another], "And when you have withdrawn from them and that which they worship other than Allah, retreat to the cave. Your Lord will spread out for you of His mercy and will prepare for you from your affair facility.
17) And [had you been present], you would see the sun when it rose, inclining away from their cave on the right, and when it set, passing away from them on the left, while they were [laying] within an open space thereof. That was from the signs of Allah. He whom Allah guides is the [rightly] guided, but he whom He leaves astray – never will you find for him a protecting guide.
18) And you would think them awake, while they were asleep. And We turned them to the right and to the left, while their dog stretched his forelegs at the entrance. If you had looked at them, you would have turned from them in flight and been filled by them with terror.
19) And similarly,(723) We awakened them that they might question one another. Said a speaker from among them, "How long have
you remained [here]?" They said, "We have remained a day or

part of a day." They said, ―Your Lord is most knowing of how long you remained. So send one of you with this silver coin of yours to the city and let him look to which is the best of food and bring you provision from it and let him be cautious. And let no one be aware of you.
20) Indeed, if they come to know of you, they will stone you or return you do their religion. And never would you succeed, then ever."
21) And similarly, We caused them to be found that they [who found them] would know that the promise of Allah is truth and that of the Hour there is no doubt. [That was] when they(724) disputed among themselves about their affair and [then] said, "Construct over them a structure. Their Lord is most knowing about them." Said those who prevailed in the matter, "We will surely take [for ourselves] over them a masjid."(725)
22) They [i.e., people] will say there were three, the fourth of them being their dog; and they will say there were five, the sixth of them being their dog – guessing at the unseen; and they will say there were seven, and the eight of them was their dog. Say, [O Muhammad], "My Lord is most knowing of their number. None knows them except a few. So do not argue about them except with an obvious argument(726) and do not inquire about them among [the speculators] from anyone."
23) And never say of anything, "Indeed, I will do that tomorrow,"
24) Except [when adding], "If Allah wills." And remember your
Lord when you forget [it] and say, "Perhaps my Lord will guide
me to what is nearer than this to right conduct."
25) And they remained in their cave for three hundred years and exceeded by nine.(727)

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
26) Say, "Allah is most knowing of how long they remained. He has
[knowledge of] the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the
earth. How Seeing is He and how Hearing! They have not besides Him any protector, and He shares not His legislation with anyone."
27) And recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book of your Lord. There is no changer of His words, and never will you find in other than Him a refuge.
28) And keep yourself patient [by being] with those who call upon their Lord in the morning and the evening, seeking His countenance. And let not your eyes pass beyond them, desiring adornments of the worldly life, and do not obey one whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance and who follows his desire and whose affair is ever [in] neglect.(728)
29) And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so however wills – let him believe; and whoever wills – let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which scalds [their] faces. Wretched is the drink, and evil is the resting place.
30) Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds – indeed, We will not allow to be lost the reward of any who did well in deeds.
31) Those will have gardens of perpetual residence; beneath them rivers will flow. They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and will wear green garments of fine and heavy silk, reclining therein on adorned couches. Excellent is the reward, and good is the resting place.
32) And present to them an example of two men: We granted to one of them two gardens of grapevines, and We bordered them with palm tress and placed between them [fields of] crops.
33) Each of the two gardens produced its fruit and did not fall short thereof in anything. And We caused to gush forth within them a river.
34) And he had fruit, he said to his companion while he was conversing with him, "I am greater than you in wealth and mightier in [numbers of] men."
35) And he entered his garden while he we unjust to himself.(729)
He said, "I do not think that this will perish – ever.
36) And I do not think the Hour will occur. And even if I should be brought back to my Lord, I will surely find better than this as a return."
37) His companion said to him while he was conversing with him, "Have you disbelieved in He who created you from dust and then from a sperm-drop and then proportioned you [as] a man?
38) But as for me, He is Allah, my Lord, and I do not associate with my Lord anyone.
39) And why did you, when you entered your gardens, not say,
'What Allah willed [has occurred]; there is no power except in
Allah?' Although you see me less than you in wealth and children,
40) It may be that my Lord will give me [something] better than your garden and will send upon it a calamity from the sky, and it will become a smooth, dusty ground,
41) Or its water will become sunken [into the earth], so you would never be able to seek it."
42) And his fruits were encompassed [by ruin], so he began to turn his hands about [in dismay] over what he had spent on it, while it had collapsed upon its trellises, and said, "Oh, I wish I had not associated with my Lord anyone."(730)
43) And there was for him no company to aid him other than Allah, nor was he supported.
44) There(731) the authority is [completely] for Allah, the Truth. He is best in reward and best in outcome.
45) And present to them the example of the life of this world, [its being] like rain which We send down from the sky, and the vegetation of the earth mingles with it(732) and [then] it becomes dry remnants, scattered by the winds. And Allah is ever, over all things, perfect in Ability.
46) Wealth and children are [but] adornment of the worldly life. But the enduring good deeds are better to your Lord(733) for reward and better for [one's] hope.
47) And [mention] the Day when We will remove the mountains and you will see the earth prominent,(734) and We will gather them and not leave behind from them anyone.
48) And they will be presented before your Lord in rows, [and He will say], "You have certainly come to Us just as We created you the first time. But you claimed that We would never make for you an appointment."
49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it?" And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
50) And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam," and they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was of the jinn and departed from [i.e., disobeyed] the command of his Lord. Then will you take him and his descendants as allies other than Me

while they are enemies to you? Wretched it is for the wrongdoers as an exchange.
51) I did not make them witness to the creation of the heavens and the earth or to the creation of themselves, and I would not have taken the misguiders as assistants.
52) And [mention] the Day when He will say, "Call 'My partners' whom you claimed," and they will invoke them, but they will not respond to them. And We will put between them [a valley of] destruction.
53) And the criminals will see the Fire and will be certain that they are to fall therein. And they will not find from it a way elsewhere.
54) And We have certainly diversified in this Qur'an for the people from very [kind of] example; but man has ever been, most of anything, [prone to] dispute.
55) And nothing has prevented the people from believing when guidance came to them and from asking forgiveness of their Lord except that there [must] befall them the [accustomed] precedent of the former peoples(735) or that the punishment should come [directly] before them.
56) And We send not the messengers except as bringers of good tidings and warners. And those who disbelieve dispute by
[using] falsehood to [attempt to] invalidate thereby the truth and have taken My verses, and that of which they are warned, in
ridicule.
57) And who is more unjust than one who is reminded of the verses of his Lord but turns away from them and forgets what his hands have put forth? Indeed, We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they understand it, and in their ears deafness. And if you invite them to guidance – they will never be guided,
then – ever.
58) And your Lord is the Forgiving, full of mercy. If He were to impose blame upon them for what they earned, He would have hastened for them the punishment. Rather, for them is an appointment from which they will never find an escape.
59) And those cities – We destroyed them when they wronged, and
We made for their destruction an appointed time.
60) And [mention] when Moses said to his boy, [i.e., servant], "I will not cease [traveling] until I reach the junction of the two seas or continue for a long period."
61) But when they reached the junction between them, they forgot their fish, and it took its course into the sea, slipping away.
62) So when they had passed beyond it, [Moses] said to his boy, "Bring us our morning meal. We have certainly suffered in this, our journey, [much] fatigue."
63) He said, "Did you see when we retired to the rock? Indeed, I forgot [there] the fish. And none made me forget it except Satan that I should mention it. And it took its course into the sea amazingly.
64) [Moses] said, "That is what we were seeking." So they returned, following their footprints.
65) And they found a servant from among Our servants [i.e., al- Khidhr] to whom we had given mercy from us and had taught him from Us a [certain] knowledge.
66) Moses said to him, "May I follow you on [the condition] that you teach me from what you have been taught of sound judgment?"
67) He said, "Indeed, with me you will never be able to have patience.
68) And how can you have patience for what you do not encompass in knowledge?"
69) [Moses] said, "You will find me, if Allah wills, patient, and I
will not disobey you in [any] order."

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
70) He said, "Then if you follow me, do not ask me about anything until I make to you about it mention [i.e., explanation]."
71) So they set out, until when they had embarked on the ship, he
[i.e., al-Khidhr] tore it open. [Moses] said, "Have you torn it
open to drown its people? You have certainly done a grave thing."
72) [Al-Khidhr] said, "Did I not say that with me you would never be able to have patience?"
73) [Moses] said, "Do not blame me for what I forgot and do not cover me in my matter with difficulty."
74) So they set out, until when they met a boy, he [i.e., al-Khidhr] killed him. [Moses] said, "Have you killed a pure soul for other than [having killed] a soul? You have certainly done a deplorable thing."
75) [Al-Khidhr] said, "Did I not tell you that with me you would never be able to have patience?"
76) [Moses] said, "If I should ask you about anything after this, then do not keep me as a companion. You have obtained from me an excuse."
77) So they set out, until when they came to the people of a town, they asked its people for food, but they refused to offer them hospitality. And they found therein a wall about to collapse, so he [i.e., al-Khidhr] restored it. [Moses] said, "If you wished, you could have taken for it a payment."
78) [Al-Khidhr] said, "This is parting between me and you. I will inform you of the interpretation of that about which you could not have patience.
79) As for the ship, it belonged to poor people working at sea. So I intended to cause defect in it as there was after them a king who seized every [good] ship by force.
80) And as for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared that he would overburden them by transgression and disbelief.
81) So we intended that their Lord should substitute for them one better than him in purity and nearer to mercy.
82) And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure for them, and their father had been righteous. So your Lord intended that they reach maturity and extract their treasure, as a mercy from your Lord. And I did it not of my own accord. That is the interpretation of that about which you could not have patience."
83) And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about Dhul-Qarnayn. Say, "I will recite to you about him a report."
84) Indeed We established him upon the earth, and We gave him to everything a way [i.e., means].
85) So he followed a way
86) Until, when he reached the setting of the sun [i.e., the west], he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud,(736) and he found
near it a people. We [i.e., Allah] said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."
87) He said, "As for one who wrongs,(737) we will punish him. Then he will be returned to his Lord, and he will punish him with a terrible punishment [i.e., Hellfire].
88) But as for one who believes and does righteousness, he will have a reward of the best [i.e., Paradise], and we [i.e., Dhul-Qarnayn] will speak to him from our command with ease."
89) Then he followed a way
90) Until, when he came to the rising of the sun [i.e., the east], he
found it rising on a people for whom We had not made against
it any shield.
91) Thus.(738) And We had encompassed [all] that he had in knowledge.
92) Then he followed a way
93) Until, when he reached [a pass] between two mountains, he
found beside them a people who could hardly understand [his]
speech.
94) They said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, indeed Gog and Magog(739) are
[great] corrupters in the land. So may we assign for you an
expenditure that you might make between us and them a barrier?"
95) He said, "That in which my Lord has established me is better
[than what you offer], but assist me with strength [i.e.,
manpower]; I will make between you and them a dam.
96) Bring me sheets of iron" – until when he had leveled [them] between the two mountain walls, he said, "Blow [with bellows]," until when he made it [like] fire, he said, "Bring me, that I may pour over it molten copper."
97) So they [i.e., Gog and Magog] were unable to pass over it, nor were they able [to effect] in it any penetration.
98) [Dhul-Qarnayn] said, "This is a mercy from my Lord; but when the promise of my Lord(740) comes [i.e., approaches], He will make it level, and ever is the promise of my Lord true."
99) And We will leave them that day(741) surging over each other, and [then] the Horn will be blown, and We will assemble them in [one] assembly.
100) And We will present Hell that Day to the Disbelievers, on display –
101) Those whose eyes had been within a cover [removed] from My remembrance,(742) and they were not able to hear.(743)

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
102) Then do those who disbelieve think that they can take My servants instead of Me as allies? Indeed, We have prepared Hell for the disbelievers as a lodging.
103) Say [O Muhammad], "Shall we [believers] inform you of the greatest losers as to [their] deeds?
104) [They are] those whose effort is lost in worldly life, while they
think that they are doing well in work.‖
105) Those are the ones who disbelieve in the verses of their Lord and in [their] meeting Him, so their deeds have become worthless; and We will not assign to them on the Day of Resurrection any weight [i.e., importance].
106) That is their recompense – Hell – for what they denied and
[because] they took My signs and My messengers in ridicule.
107) Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds –
they will have the Gardens of Paradise(744) as a lodging.
108) Wherein they abide eternally. They will not desire from it any transfer.
109) Say, "If the sea were ink for [writing] the words(745) of my
Lord, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my Lord
were exhausted, even if We brought the like of it as a supplement."
110) Say, ―I am only a man like you, to whom has been revealed that your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord – let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone."

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی مریم به انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی مریم به انگلیسی

Maryam-19(746)

1) Kaf, Ha, Ya, 'Ayn, Sad.(747)
2) [This is] a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His servant
Zechariah
3) When he called to his Lord a private call [i.e., supplication].
4) He said, "My Lord, indeed my bones have weakened, and my head has filled(748) with white, and never have I been in my
supplication to You, my Lord, unhappy [i.e., disappointed].
5) And indeed, I fear the successors(749) after me, and my wife has been barren, so give me from Yourself an heir
6) Who will inherit me(750) and inherit from the family of Jacob.
And make him, my Lord, pleasing [to You]."
7) [He was told],(751) "O Zechariah, indeed We give you good tidings of a boy whose name will be John. We have not
assigned to any before [this] name."
8) He said, "My Lord, how will I have a boy when my wife has been barren and I have reached extreme old age?"
9) [An angel] said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for
Me, for I created you before, while you were nothing.' "
10) [Zechariah] said, "My Lord, make for me a sign." He said, "Your sign is that you will not speak to the people for three nights, [being] sound."(752)
11) So he came out to his people from the prayer chamber and signaled to them to exalt [Allah] in the morning and afternoon.
12) [Allah] said, "O John, take the Scripture [i.e., adhere to it] with determination." And We gave him judgment [while yet] a boy
13) And affection from Us and purity, and he was fearing of Allah
14) And dutiful to his parents, and he was not a disobedient tyrant.
15) And peace be upon him the day he was born and the day he dies
and the day he is raised alive.
16) And mention, [O Muhammad], in the Book [the story of] Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east.
17) And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel [i.e., Gabriel], and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.
18) She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you,
[so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah."
19) He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you
[news of] a pure boy [i.e., son]."
20) She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?"
21) He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' "
22) So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a remote place.
23) And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of palm tree.
She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion,
forgotten."
24) But he(753) called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream.
25) And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
26) So eat and drink and be contented. And if you see from among humanity anyone, say, 'Indeed, I have vowed to the Most Merciful abstention, so I will not speak today to [any] man.' "
27) Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.
28) O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."
29) So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"
30) [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
31) And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive
32) And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and he has not made me a wretched tyrant.
33) And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive."
34) That is Jesus, the son of Mary – the word of truth about which they are in dispute.
35) It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He!(754)
When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.
36) [Jesus said], "And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path."
37) Then the factions differed [concerning Jesus] from among them, so woe to those who disbelieved – from the scene of a tremendous day.
38) How [clearly] they will hear and see the Day they come to Us, but the wrongdoers today are in clear error.
39) And warn them, [O Muhammad], of the Day of Regret, when the matter will be concluded;(755) and [yet] they are in [a state of] heedlessness, and they do not believe.
40) Indeed, it is We who will inherit the earth and whoever is on it, and to Us they will be returned.
41) And mention in the Book [the story of] Abraham. Indeed, he was a man of truth and a prophet.
42) [Mention] when he said to his father, "O my father, why do you worship that which does not hear and does not see and will not benefit you at all?"
43) O my father, indeed there has come to me of knowledge that which has not come to you, so follow me; I will guide you to an even path.
44) O my father, do not worship [i.e., obey] Satan. Indeed Satan has ever been, to the most Merciful, disobedient.
45) O my father, indeed I fear that there will touch you a punishment from the Most Merciful so you would be to Satan a companion
[in Hellfire]."
46) [His father] said, "Have you no desire for my gods, O Abraham?
If you do not desist, I will surely stone you, so avoid me a
prolonged time."
47) [Abraham] said, "Peace [i.e., safety] will be upon you.(756) I will ask forgiveness for you of my Lord. Indeed, He is ever gracious to me.
48) And I will leave you and those you invoke other than Allah and will invoke my Lord. I expect that I will not be in invocation to my Lord unhappy [i.e., disappointed]."
49) So when he had left them and those they worshipped other than Allah, We gave him Isaac and Jacob, and each [of them] We made a prophet.
50) And We gave them of Our mercy, and we made for them a mention [i.e., reputation] of high honor.
51) And mention in the Book, Moses. Indeed, he was chosen, and he was a messenger and a prophet.(757)

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
52) And We called him from the side of the mount(758) at [his] right and brought him near, confiding [to him].
53) And We gave him out of Our mercy his brother Aaron as a prophet.
54) And mention in the Book, Ishmael. Indeed, he was true to his promise, and he was a messenger and a prophet.
55) And he used to enjoin on his people prayer and zakah and was to his Lord pleasing [i.e., accepted by Him].
56) And mention in the Book, Idrees. Indeed, he was a man of truth and a prophet.
57) And We raised him to a high station.
58) Those were the ones upon whom Allah bestowed favor from
among the prophets of the descendants of Adam and those We
carried [in the ship] with Noah, and of the descendants of Abraham and Israel [i.e., Jacob], and of those whom We guided and chose. When the verses of the Most Merciful were recited to them, they fell in prostration and weeping.
59) But there came after them successors [i.e., later generations] who neglected prayer and pursued desires; so they are going to meet evil(759) –
60) Except those who repent, believe and do righteousness; for those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged at all.
61) [Therein are] gardens of perpetual residence which the Most Merciful has promised His servants in the unseen. Indeed, His promise has ever been coming.(760)
62) They will not hear therein any ill speech – only [greeting of] peace – and they will have their provision therein, morning and afternoon.
63) That is Paradise, which We give as inheritance to those of Our servants who were fearing of Allah.
64) [Gabriel said],(761) "And we [angels] descend not except by the order of your Lord. To Him belongs that before us and that behind us and what is in between. And never is your Lord forgetful –
65) Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them so worship Him and have patience for His worship. Do you know of any similarity to Him?"
66) And man [i.e., disbeliever] says, "When I have died, am I going to be brought forth alive?"
67) Does man not remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?
68) So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.(762)
69) Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence.
70) Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.
71) And there is none of you except he will come to it.(763) This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.
72) Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.
73) And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Which of [our] two parties is best in position and best in association?"(764)
74) And how many a generation have We destroyed before them who were better in possessions and [outward] appearance?

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
75) Say, "Whoever is in error – let the Most Merciful extend for him an extension [in wealth and time] until, when they see that which they were promised – either punishment [in this world] or the Hour [of resurrection] – they will come to know who is worst in position and weaker in soldiers."
76) And Allah increases those who were guided, in guidance. But the enduring good deeds are better to your Lord(765) for reward and better for recourse.
77) Then, have you seen he who disbelieved in Our verses and said, "I will surely be given wealth and children [in the next life]?"
78) Has he looked into the unseen, or has taken from the Most
Merciful a promise?
79) No! We will record what he says and extend [i.e., increase] for him from the punishment extensively.
80) And we will inherit him [in] what he mentions,(766) and he will come to Us alone.
81) And they have taken besides Allah [false] deities that they would be for them [a source of] honor.
82) No! They [i.e., those "gods"] will deny their worship of them and will be against them opponents [on the Day of Judgement].
83) Do you not see that We have sent the devils upon the disbelievers, inciting them to [evil] with [constant] incitement?
84) So be not impatient over them. We only count out [i.e., allow]
to them a [limited] number.(767)
85) On the Day We will gather the righteous to the Most Merciful as a delegation
86) And will drive the criminals to hell in thirst
87) None will have [power of] intercession except he who had taken from the Most Merciful a covenant.(768)
88) And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken [for Himself] a son."
89) You have done an atrocious thing.
90) The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open
and the mountains collapse in devastation
91) That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son.
92) And it is not appropriate for the Most Merciful that He should
take a son.
93) There is no one in the heavens and earth but that he comes to the
Most Merciful as a servant.
94) He has enumerated them and counted them a [full] counting.
95) And all of them are coming to Him on the Day of Resurrection
alone.
96) Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds – the
Most Merciful will appoint for them affection.(769)
97) So, [O Muhammad], We have only made it [i.e., the Qur'an] easy in your tongue [i.e., the Arabic language] that you may give good tidings thereby to righteous and warn thereby a hostile people.
98) And how many have We destroyed before them of generations?
Do you perceive of them anyone or hear from them a sound?

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی طه به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی طه به زبان انگلیسی

Ta Ha-20(770)

1) Ta, Ha.(771)

2) We have not sent down to you the Qur‘an that you be distressed
3) But only as a reminder for those who fear [Allah]—
4) A revelation from He who created the earth and the highest
heavens,
5) The Most Merciful [who is] above the Throne established.(772)
6) To Him belongs what is in the heavens and what is on the earth
and what is between them and what is under the soil.
7) And if you speak aloud—then indeed, He knows the secret and what is [even] more hidden.
8) Allah—there is no deity except Him. To Him belongs the best names.
9) And has the story of Moses reached you?—
10) When he saw a fire and said to his family, ―Stay here; indeed, I
have perceived a fire; perhaps I can bring you a torch or find at
the fire some guidance.‖
11) And when he came to it, he was called, ―O Moses,
12) Indeed, I am your Lord, so remove your sandals. Indeed, you are
in the sacred valley of Tuwa.
13) And I have chosen you, so listen to what is revealed [to you].
14) Indeed, I am Allah. There is no deity except Me, so worship Me
and establish prayer for My remembrance.
15) Indeed, the Hour is coming--I almost conceal it(773) --so that every soul may be recompensed according to that for which it
strives.
16) So do not let one avert you from it(774) who does not believe in it and follows his desire, for you [then] would perish.
17) And what is that in your right hand, O Moses?‖
18) He said, ―It is my staff; I lean upon it, and I bring down leaves
for my sheep and I have therein other uses.‖
19) [Allah] said, ―Throw it down, O Moses.‖
20) So he threw it down, and thereupon it was a snake, moving
swiftly.
21) [Allah] said, ―Seize it and fear not; We will return it to its former
condition.
22) And draw in your hand to your side; it will come out white without disease—another sign,
23) That We may show you [some] of Our greater signs.
24) Go to Pharaoh. Indeed, he has transgressed [i.e. tyrannized].‖
25) [Moses] said, ―My Lord, expand [i.e., relax] for me my breast
[with assurance]
26) And ease for me my task
27) And untie the knot from my tongue
28) That they may understand my speech.
29) And appoint for me a minister [i.e., assistant] from my family—
30) Aaron, my brother.
31) Increase through him my strength
32) And let him share my task
33) That we may exalt You much
34) And remember You much.
35) Indeed, You are of us ever Seeing.‖
36) [Allah] said, ―You have been granted your request, O Moses.
37) And We had already conferred favor upon you another time,
38) When We inspired to your mother what We inspired,
39) [Saying], ‗Cast him into the chest and cast it into the river, and
the river will throw it onto the bank; there will take him an

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
enemy to Me and an enemy to him.‘ And I bestowed upon you love from Me(775) and that you would be brought up under My eye [i.e., observation and care].
40) [And We favored you] when your sister went and said, ‗Shall I direct you to someone who will be responsible for him?‘ so We restored you to your mother that she might be content and not grieve. And you killed someone,(776) but We saved you from retaliation and tried you with a [severe] trial. And you remained
[some] years among the people of Madyan. Then you came
[here] at the decreed time, O Moses.
41) And I produced you for Myself.(777)
42) Go, you and your brother, with My signs and do not slacken in
My remembrance.
43) Go, both of you, to Pharaoh. Indeed, he has transgressed.
44) And speak to him with gentle speech that perhaps he may be
reminded or fear [Allah].‖
45) They said, ―Our Lord, indeed we are afraid that he will hasten
[punishment] against us or that he will transgress.‖
46) [Allah] said, ―Fear not. Indeed, I am with you both; I hear and I
see.
47) So go to him and say, ‗Indeed, we are messengers of your Lord, so send with us the Children of Israel and do not torment them. We have come to you with a sign from your Lord. And peace(778) will be upon he who follows the guidance.
48) Indeed, it has been revealed to us that the punishment will be
upon whoever denies and turns away.‘ ‖
49) [Pharaoh] said, ―So who is the Lord of you two, O Moses?‖
50) He said, ―Our Lord is He who gave each thing its form and then
guided [it].‖
51) [Pharaoh] said, ―Then what is the case of the former generations?‖
52) [Moses] said, ―The knowledge thereof is with my Lord in a record. My Lord neither errs nor forgets.‖
53) [It is He] who has made for you the earth as a bed [spread out] and inserted therein for you roadways and sent down from the sky, rain and produced thereby categories of various plants.
54) Eat [therefrom] and pasture your livestock. Indeed, in that are signs for those of intelligence.
55) From it [i.e., the earth] We created you, and into it We will return you, and from it We will extract you another time.
56) And We certainly showed hi [i.e., Pharaoh] Our signs—all of them—but he denied and refused.
57) He said, ―Have you come to us to drive us out of our land with
your magic, O Moses?
58) Then we will surely bring you magic like it, so make between us and you an appointment, which we will not fail to keep and neither will you, in a place assigned.‖(779)
59) [Moses] said, ―Your appointment is on the day of festival when
the people assemble at mid-morning.‖(780)
60) So Pharaoh went away, put together his plan, and then came [to
Moses].
61) Moses said to them [i.e., the magicians summoned by Pharaoh],
―Woe to you! Do not invent a lie against Allah or He will
exterminate you with a punishment; and he has failed who
invents [such falsehood].‖
62) So they disputed over their affair among themselves and concealed their private conversation.
63) They said, ―Indeed, these are two magicians who want to drive you out of your land with their magic and do away with your most exemplary way [i.e., religion or tradition].
64) So resolve upon your plan and then come [forward] in line. And
he has succeeded today who overcomes.‖
65) They said, ―O Moses, either you throw or we will be the first to throw.‖
66) He said, ―Rather, you throw.‖ And suddenly their ropes and
staffs seemed to him that they were moving [like snakes].
67) And he sensed within himself apprehension, did Moses.
68) We [i.e., Allah] said, ―Fear not. Indeed, you will be superior.
69) And throw what is in your right hand; it will swallow up what
they have crafted. What they have crafted is only the trick of a
magician, and the magician will never succeed wherever he may be.‖
70) So the magicians fell down in prostration.(781) They said, ―We have believed in the Lord of Aaron and Moses.‖
71) [Pharaoh] said, ―You believed him [i.e., Moses] before I gave you permission. Indeed, he is your leader who has taught you magic. So I will surely cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and I will crucify you on the trunks of palm trees, and you will surely know which of us is more severe in [giving] punishment and more enduring.‖
72) They said, ―Never will we prefer you over what has come to us of clear proofs and [over] He who created us.(782) So decree whatever you are to decree. You can only decree for this worldly life.
73) Indeed, we have believed in our Lord that He may forgive us our sins and what you compelled us [to do] of magic. And Allah is better and more lasting.‖(783)

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
74) Indeed, whoever comes to his Lord as a criminal –indeed, for him is Hell; he will neither die therein nor live.
75) But whoever comes to Him as a believer having done righteous deeds—for those will be the highest degrees [in position]:
76) Gardens of perpetual residence beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. And that is the reward of one who purifies himself.(784)
77) And We had inspired to Moses, ―Travel by night with My servants and strike for them a dry path through the sea; you will not fear being overtaken [by Pharaoh] nor be afraid [of
drowning].‖
78) So Pharaoh pursued them with his soldiers, and there covered them from the sea that which covered them,(785)
79) And Pharaoh led his people astray and did not guide [them].
80) O Children of Israel, We delivered you from your enemy, and
We made an appointment with you(786) at the right side of the
mount, and We sent down to you manna and quails,
81) [Saying], ―Eat from the good things with which We have provided you and do not transgress [or oppress others] therein, lest My anger should descend upon you. And he upon whom My anger descends has certainly fallen [i.e., perished].‖
82) But indeed, I am the Perpetual Forgiver of whoever repents and believes and does righteousness and then continues in guidance.
83) [Allah] said, ―And what made you hasten from your people, O Moses?‖
84) He said, ―They are close upon my tracks, and I hastened to You, my Lord, that You be pleased.‖
85) [Allah] said, ―But indeed, We have tried your people after you
[departed], and the Samiri(787) has led them astray.‖
86) So Moses returned to his people, angry and grieved.(788) He said, ―O my people, did your Lord not make you a good promise?(789) Then, was the time [of its fulfillment] too long for you, or did you wish that wrath from your Lord descend upon you, so you broke your promise [of obedience] to me?‖
87) They said, ―We did not break our promise to you by our will, but
we were made to carry burdens from the ornament of the people
[of Pharaoh], so we threw them [into the fire], and thus did the
Samiri throw.‖
88) And he extracted for them [the statue of] a calf which had a lowing sound, and they said, ―This is your god and the god of Moses, but he forgot.‖
89) Did they not see that it could not return to them any speech [i.e., response] and that it did not possess for them any harm or benefit?
90) And Aaron had already told them before [the return of Moses],
―O my people, you are only being tested by it, and indeed, your
Lord is the Most Merciful, so follow me and obey my order.‖
91) They said, ―We will never cease being devoted to it [i.e., the calf] until Moses returns to us.‖
92) [Moses] said, ―O Aaron, what prevented you, when you saw
them going astray,
93) From following me? Then have you disobeyed my order?‖
94) [Aaron said, ―O son of my mother, do not seize [me] by my
beard or by my head. Indeed,, I feared that you would say, ―You
caused division among the Children of Israel, and you did not
observe [or await] my word.‘‖
95) [Moses] said, ―And what is your case, O Samiri?‖
96) He said, ―I saw what they did not see, so I took a handful [of dust] from the track of the messenger(790) and threw it,(791) and thus did my soul entice me.‖
97) [Moses] said, ―Then go. And indeed, it is [decreed] for you in
[this] life to say, ‗No contact.‘(792) And indeed, you have an
appointment [in the Hereafter] you will not fail to keep. And look at your ‗god‘ to which you remained devoted. We will surely burn it and blow it [i.e., its ashes] into the sea with a blast.
98) Your god is only Allah, except for whom there is no deity. He
has encompassed all things in knowledge.‖
99) Thus, [O Muhammad], We relate to you from the news of what has preceded. And We have certainly given you from Us a message [i.e., the Qur‘an].
100) Whoever turns away from it—then indeed, he will bear on the
Day of Resurrection a burden [i.e., great sin],
101) [Abiding] eternally therein,(793) and evil it is for them on the
Day of Resurrection as a load—
102) The Day the Horn will be blown. And We will gather the criminals, that Day, blue-eyed.(794)
103) They will murmur among themselves, ―You remained not but ten [days in the world].‖
104) We are most knowing of what they say when the best of them in manner [i.e., wisdom or speech] will say, ―You remained not but one day.‖
105) And they ask you about the mountains, so say, ―My Lord will
blow them away with a blast.(795)
106) And He will leave it [i.e., the earth] a level plain;
107) You will not see therein a depression or an elevation.‖

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
108) That Day, they [i.e., everyone] will follow [the call of] the Caller(796) [with] no deviation therefrom, and [all] voices will be stilled before the Most Merciful, so you will not hear except a
faint sound [of footsteps].
109) That Day, no intercession will benefit except [that of] one to whom the Most Merciful has given permission and has accepted his word.
110) He [i.e., Allah] knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them,(797) but they do not encompass it [i.e., what He knows] in knowledge.
111) And [all] faces will be humbled before the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of existence. And he will have failed who carries injustice.(798)
112) But he who does of righteous deeds while he is a believer—he will neither fear injustice nor deprivation.
113) And thus We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur‘an(799) and have diversified therein the warnings that perhaps they will avoid [sin] or it would cause them remembrance.
114) So high [above all] is Allah, the Sovereign, the Truth. And, [O Muhammad], do not hasten with [recitation of] the Qur‘an before its revelation is completed to you, and say, ―My Lord,
increase me in knowledge.‖
115) And We had already taken a promise from Adam before, but he forgot; and We found not in him determination.(800)
116) And [mention] when We said to the angels, ―Prostrate to
Adam,‖ and they prostrated, except Iblees,(801) he refused.
117) So We said, ―O Adam, indeed this is an enemy to you and to your wife, then let him not remove you from Paradise so you would suffer.
118) Indeed, it is [promised] for you not to be hungry therein or be unclothed.
119) And indeed, you will not be thirsty therein or be hot from the
sun.‖
120) Then Satan whispered to him; he said, ―O Adam, shall I direct you to the tree of eternity and possession that will not deteriorate?‖
121) And they [i.e., Adam and his wife] ate of it, and their private parts became apparent to them, and they begun to fasten over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And Adam disobeyed his Lord and erred.
122) Then his Lord chose him and turned to him in forgiveness and guided [him].
123) [Allah] said, ―Descend from it [i.e., Paradise] –all, [your descendants] being enemies to one another. And if there should come to you guidance from Me – then whoever follows My guidance will neither go astray [in the world] nor suffer [in the Hereafter].
124) And whoever turns away from My remembrance –indeed, he will have a depressed [i.e., difficult] life, and We will gather
[i.e., raise] him on the Day of Resurrection blind.‖
125) He will say, ―My Lord, why have you raised me blind while I
was [once] seeing?‖
126) [Allah] will say, ―Thus did Our signs come to you, and you forgot [i.e., disregarded] them; and thus will you this Day be forgotten.‖
127) And thus do We recompense he who transgressed and did not believe in the signs of his Lord. And the punishment of the Hereafter is more severe and more lasting.(802)
128) Then, has it not become clear to them how many generations We destroyed before them as they walk among their dwellings? Indeed in that are signs for those of intelligence.
129) And if not for a word(803) that preceded from your Lord, it
[i.e., punishment] would have been an obligation [due
immediately],(804) and [if not for] a specified term [decreed].
130) So be patient over what they say and exalt [Allah] with praise of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before its setting; and during periods of the night [exalt Him] and at the ends of the day, that you may be satisfied.
131) And do not extend your eyes toward that by which We have given enjoyment to [some] categories of them, [its being but] the splendor of worldly life by which We test them. And the provision of your Lord is better and more lasting.
132) And enjoin prayer upon your family [and people] and be steadfast therein. We ask you not for provision; We provide for you, and the [best] outcome is for [those of] righteousness.
133) And they say, ―Why does he not bring us a sign from his Lord?‖ Has there not come to them evidence of what was in the former scriptures?(805)
134) And if We had destroyed them with a punishment before him,(806) they would have said, ―Our Lord, why did You not send to us a messenger so we could have followed Your verses
[i.e., teachings] before we were humiliated and disgraced?‖
135) Say, ―Each [of us] is waiting;(807) so wait. For you will know
who are the companions of the sound path and who is guided.‖

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه سوره انبیا به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه سوره انبیا به زبان انگلیسی

Anbiya-21(808)

1) [The time of] their account has approached for the people, while they are in heedlessness turned away.
2) No mention [i.e., revelation] comes to them anew from their
Lord except that they listen to it while they are at play
3) With their hearts distracted. And those who do wrong conceal their private conversation, [saying], ―Is this [Prophet] expect a human being like you? So would you approach magic while you are aware [of it]‘?
4) He [the Prophet] said, ―My Lord knows whatever is said throughout the heaven and earth, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
5) But they say, ―[The revelation is but] a mixture of false dreams; rather, he has invented it; rather he is a poet. So let him bring us a sign just as the previous [messengers] were sent [with miracles]‖.
6) Not a [single] city which We destroyed believed before them,(809)
so will they believe?
7) And We sent not before you, [O Muhammad], except men to whom We revealed [the message], so ask the people of the message [i.e., former scriptures] if you do not know.
8) And We did not make them [i.e., the prophets] forms not eating food(810) , nor were they immortal [on earth].
9) Then(811) We fulfilled for them the promise, and We saved them and whom We willed and destroyed the transgressors.
10) We have certainly sent down to you a Book [i.e., the Qur‘an] in
which is your mention.(812) Then will you not reason?
11) And how many a city which was unjust(813) have We shattered and produced after it another people.
12) And when they [i.e., its inhabitants] perceived Our punishment, at once they fled from it.
13) [Some angels said], ―Do not flee but return to where you were given luxury and to your homes—perhaps you will be questioned.‖(814)
14) They said, ―O woe to us! Indeed, we were wrongdoers.‖
15) And that declaration of theirs did not cease until We made them
[as] a harvest [moved down], extinguished [like a fire].
16) And We did not create the heaven and earth and that between them in play.
17) Had We intended to take a diversion,(815) We could have taken it
from [what is] with Us—if [indeed] We were to do so.
18) Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it,(816) and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe.(817)
19) To Him belongs whoever is in the heavens and the earth. And those near Him [i.e., the angels] are not prevented by arrogance from His worship, nor do they tire.
20) They exalt [Him] night and day [and] do not slacken.
21) Or have they [i.e., men] taken for themselves gods from the
earth who resurrect [the dead]?
22) Had there been within them [i.e., the heavens and earth] gods besides Allah, they both would have been ruined. So exalted is Allah, Lord of the Throne, above what they describe.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
23) He is not questioned about what He does, but they will be questioned.
24) Or have they taken gods besides Him? Say, [O Muhammad],
―Produce your proof. This [Qur‘an] is the message for those with me and the message of those before me.‖(818) But most of them
do not know the truth, so they are turned away.
25) And We sent not before you any messenger except that We
revealed to him that, ―There is no deity except Me, so worship
Me.‖
26) And they say, ―The Most Merciful has taken a son.‖ Exalted is
He! Rather, they(819) are [but] honored servants.
27) They cannot precede Him in word, and they act by His command.
28) He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them,(820) and they cannot intercede except on behalf of one whom He approves. And they, from fear of Him, are apprehensive.
29) And whoever of them should say, ―Indeed, I am a god besides Him‖—that one We would recompense with hell. Thus do We recompense the wrongdoers.
30) Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?
31) And We placed within the earth firmly set mountains, lest it should shift with them, and We made therein [mountains] passes
[as] roads that they might be guided.
32) And We made the sky a protected ceiling, but they, from its signs,(821) are turned away.
33) And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming.
34) And We did not grant to any man before you eternity [on earth];
so if you die—would they be eternal?
35) Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and with good as trial; and to Us you will be returned.
36) And when those who disbelieve see you, [O Muhammad], they take you not except in ridicule, [saying], ―Is this the one who mentions [i.e., insults] your gods?‖ And they are, at the mention of the Most Merciful, disbelievers.
37) Man was created of haste [i.e., impatience]. I will show you My signs [i.e., vengeance[, so do not impatiently urge Me.
38) And they say, ―When is this promise, if you should be truthful?‖
39) If those who disbelieved but knew the time when they will not
avert the Fire from their faces or from their backs and they will not be aided...(822)
40) Rather, it will come to them unexpectedly and bewilder them, and they will not be able to repel it, nor will they be reprieved.
41) And already were messengers ridiculed before you, but those who mocked them will enveloped by what they used to ridicule.
42) Say, ―Who can protect you at night or by day from the Most Merciful?‖ But they are, from the remembrance of their Lord, turned away.
43) Or do they have gods to defend them other than Us? They are unable [even] to help themselves, nor can they be protected from Us.
44) But, [on the contrary], We have provided good things for these
[disbelievers] and their fathers until life was prolonged for
them. Then do they not see that We set upon the land, reducing it from its borders?(823) So it is they who will overcome?
45) Say, ―I only warn you by revelation.‖ But the deaf do not hear
the call when they are warned.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
46) And if [as much as] a whiff of the punishment of your Lord should touch them, they would surely say, ―O woe to us! Indeed, we have been wrongdoers.‖
47) And We place the scales of justice for the Day of Resurrection, so no soul will be treated unjustly at all. And if there is [even] the weight of a mustard seed,(824) We will bring it forth. And sufficient are We as accountant.
48) And We had already given Moses and Aaron the criterion and a light and a reminder(825) for the righteous
49) Who fear their Lord unseen,(826) while they are of the Hour apprehensive.
50) And this [Qur‘an] is a blessed message which We have sent
down. Then are you with it unacquainted?(827)
51) And We had certainly given Abraham his sound judgment before,(828) and We were of him well-Knowing
52) When he said to his father and his people, ―What are these statues to which you are devoted?‖
53) They said, ―We found our fathers worshippers of them.‖
54) He said, ―You were certainly, you and your fathers, in manifest
error.‖
55) They said, ―Have you come to us with truth, or are you of those who jest?‖
56) He said, ―[No], rather, your Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth who created them, and I, to that, am of those who testify.
57) And [I swear] by Allah, I will surely plan against your idols after
you have turned and gone away.‖
58) So he made them into fragments, except a large one among them, that they might return to it [and question].
59) They said, ―Who has done this to our gods? Indeed, he is of the wrongdoers.‖
60) They said, ―We heard a young man mention them who is called
Abraham.‖
61) They said, ―Then bring him before the eyes of the people that they may testify.‖(829)
62) They said, ―Have you done this to our gods, O Abraham?‖
63) He said, ―Rather, this—the largest of them—did it, so ask them,
if they should [be able to] speak.‖
64) So they returned to [blaming] themselves and said [to each
other], ―Indeed, you are the wrongdoers.‖
65) Then they reversed themselves,(830) [saying], ―You have already known that these do not speak!‖
66) He said, ―Then do you worship instead of Allah that which does
not benefit you at all or harm you?
67) Uff(831) to you and to what you worship instead of Allah. Then
will you not use reason?‖
68) They said, ―Burn him and support your gods—if you are to act.‖
69) We [i.e., Allah] said, ―O fire, be coolness and safety upon
Abraham.‖
70) And they intended for him a plan [i.e., harm], but We made them the greatest losers.
71) And We delivered him and Lot to the land which We had blessed for the worlds [i.e., peoples].
72) And We gave him Isaac and Jacob in addition, and all [of them] We made righteous.
73) And We made them leaders guiding by Our command. And We inspired to them the doing of good deeds, establishing of prayer, and giving of zakah; and they were worshippers of Us.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
74) And to Lot We gave judgment and knowledge, and We saved him from the city that was committing wicked deeds. Indeed, they were a people of evil, defiantly disobedient.
75) And We admitted him into Our mercy. Indeed, he was of the righteous.
76) And [mention] Noah, when he called [to Allah](832) before [that time], so We responded to him and saved him and his family
from the great affliction [i.e., the flood].
77) And We aided [i.e., saved] him from the people who denied Our signs. Indeed, they were a people of evil, so We drowned them, all together.
78) And [mention] David and Solomon, when they judged concerning the field—when the sheep of a people overran it [at night],(833) and We were witness to their judgment.
79) And We gave understanding of it [i.e., the case] to Solomon, and to each [of them] We gave judgment and knowledge. And We subjected the mountains to exalt [Us], along with David and
[also] the birds. And We were doing [that].(834)
80) And We taught him the fashioning of coats of armor to protect you from your [enemy in] battle. So will you then be grateful?
81) And to Solomon [We subjected] the wind, blowing forcefully, proceeding by his command toward the land which We had blessed. And We are ever, of all things, Knowing.
82) And of the devils [i.e., jinn] were those who dived for him and did work other than that. And We were of them a guardian.(835)
83) And [mention] Job, when he called to his Lord, ―Indeed, adversity has touched me, and you are the Most Merciful of the merciful.‖
84) So We responded to him and removed what afflicted him of adversity. And We gave him [back] his family and the like thereof with them as mercy from Us and a reminder for the worshippers [of Allah].
85) And [mention] Ishmael and Idrees and Dhul-Kifl; all were of the patient.
86) And We admitted them into Our mercy. Indeed, they were of the righteous.
87) And [mention] the man of the fish [i.e., Jonah], when he went off in anger(836) and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him.(837) And he called out within the darknesses, (838)
―There is no deity except You. Indeed, I have been of the
wrongdoers.‖
88) So We responded to him and saved him from the distress. And thus do We save the believers.
89) And [mention] Zechariah, when he called to his Lord, ―My Lord, do not leave me alone [with no heir], while you are the best of inheritors.‖
90) So We responded to him, and We gave to him John, and amended for him his wife. Indeed, they used to hasten to good deeds and supplicate Us in hope and fear, and they were to Us
humbly submissive.
91) And [mention] the one who guarded her chastity [i.e., Mary], so We blew into her [garment] through Our angel [i.e., Gabriel], and We made her and her son a sign for the worlds.
92) Indeed this, your religion, is one religion,(839) and I am your
Lord, so worship Me.
93) And [yet] they divided their affair [i.e., that of their religion]
among themselves,(840) [but] all to Us will return.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
94) So whoever does righteous deeds while he is a believer—no denial will there be for his effort.(841) And indeed We [i.e., Our angels], of it, are recorders.
95) And there is prohibition upon [the people of] a city which We have destroyed that they will [ever] return(842)
96) Until when [the dam of] Gog and Magog has been opened and they, from every elevation, descend
97) And [when] the true promise [i.e., the resurrection] has approached; then suddenly the eyes of those who disbelieved are staring [in horror, and they say], ―O woe to us; we had been
unmindful of this; rather, we were wrongdoers.‖
98) Indeed, you [disbelievers] and what you worship other than
Allah are the firewood of Hell. You will be coming to [enter] it.
99) Had these [false deities] been [actual] gods, they would not have come to it, but all are eternal therein.
100) For them therein is heavy sighing, and they therein will not hear.
101) Indeed, those for whom the best [reward] has preceded from
Us—they are from it far removed.
102) They will not hear its sound, while they are, in that which their souls desire, abiding eternally.
103) They will not be grieved by the greatest terror,(843) and the angels will meet them, [saying], ―This is your Day which you have been promised‖.
104) The Day when We will fold the heaven like the folding of a
[written] sheet for the records. As We began the first creation,
We will repeat it. [That is] a promise binding upon Us. Indeed, We will do it.(844)
105) And We have already written in the book [of Psalms](845) after the [previous] mention(846) that the land [of Paradise] is inherited by My righteous servants.
106) Indeed, in this [Qur‘an] is notification for a worshipping
people.
107) And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds.
108) Say, ―It is only revealed to me that your god is but one God; so
will you be Muslims [in submission to Him]?‖
109) But if they turn away, then say, ―I have announced to [all of] you equally. (847) And I know not whether near or far is that which you are promised.
110) Indeed, He knows what is declared of speech, and He knows what you conceal.
111) And I know not; perhaps it(848) is a trial for you and enjoyment
for a time.‖
112) [The Prophet] has said, ―My Lord, judge [between us] in truth.
And our Lord is the Most Merciful, the one whose help is sought
against that which you describe.‖(849)

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه سوره حج به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه سوره حج به زبان انگلیسی

Hajj-22(850)

1) O mankind, fear your Lord. Indeed, the convulsion of the [final] Hour is a terrible thing.
2) On the Day you see it every nursing mother will be distracted from that [child] she was nursing, and every pregnant woman will abort her pregnancy, and you will see the people [appearing]
intoxicated while they are not intoxicated; but the punishment of
Allah is severe.
3) And of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge and follows every rebellious devil.
4) It has been decreed for him [i.e., every devil] that whoever turns to him—he will misguide him and will lead him to the punishment of the Blaze.
5) O People, if you should be in doubt about the Resurrection, then
[consider that] indeed, We created you from dust, then from a
sperm-drop, then from a clinging clot, and then from a lump of flesh, formed and unformed(851) —that We may show you.(852) And We settle in the wombs whom We will for a specified term, then We bring you out as a child, and then [We developed you] that you may reach your [time of] maturity. And among you is he who is taken in [early] death, and among you is he who is returned to the most decrepit [old] age so that he knows, after
[once having] knowledge, nothing. And you see the earth barren, but when We send down upon it rain, it quivers and swells and grows [something] of every beautiful kind.
6) That is because Allah is the Truth and because He gives life to the dead and because He is over all things competent
7) And [that they may know] that the Hour is coming—no doubt about it—and that Allah will resurrect those in the graves.
8) And of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening book [from Him],
9) Twisting his neck [in arrogance] to mislead [people] from the way of Allah. For him in the world is disgrace, and We will make him taste on the Day of Resurrection the punishment of the Burning Fire [while it is said],
10) ―That is for what your hands have put forth and because Allah is
not ever unjust to [His] servants.‖
11) And of the people is he who worships Allah on an edge.(853) If he is touched by good, he is reassured by it; but if he is struck by trial, he turns on his face [to the other direction]. He has lost
[this] world and the Hereafter. That is what is the manifest loss.
12) He calls upon instead of Allah that which neither harms him nor benefits him. That is what is the extreme error.
13) He calls to one whose harm is closer than his benefit—hoe wretched the protector and how wretched the associate.
14) Indeed, Allah will admit those who believe and do righteous deeds to gardens beneath which rivers flow. Indeed, Allah does what He intends.
15) Whoever should think that Allah will not support him [i.e., Prophet Muhammad () ] in this world and the Hereafter –let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath],(854) and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]?
16) And thus have We sent it [i.e., the Qur‘an] down as verses of
clear evidence and because Allah guides whom He intends.
17) Indeed, those who have believed and those who were Jews and the Sabeans and the Christians and the Magians and those who
associated with Allah –Allah will judge between them on the
Day of Resurrection. Indeed Allah is, over all things, Witness.
18) Do you not see [i.e., know] that to Allah prostrates whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth and the sun, the moon, the stars, the mountains, the trees, the moving creatures and many of the people? But upon many the punishment has been justified.(855) And he whom Allah humiliates –for him there is no bestower of honor. Indeed, Allah does what He wills.
19) These(856) are two adversaries who have disputed over their
Lord. But those who disbelieved will have cut out for them
garments of fire. Poured upon their heads will be scalding water
20) By which is melted that within their bellies and [their] skins.
21) And for [striking] them are maces of iron.
22) Every time they want to get out of it [i.e., Hellfire] from anguish,
they will be returned to it, and [it will be said], ―Taste the
punishment of the Burning Fire!‖
23) Indeed, Allah will admit those who believe and do righteous deeds to gardens beneath which rivers flow. They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and pearl, and their garments therein will be silk.
24) And they had been guided [in worldly life] to good speech, and they were guided to the path of the Praiseworthy.
25) Indeed, those who have disbelieved and avert [people] from the way of Allah and [from] al-Masjid al-Haram, which We made for the people –equal are the resident therein and one from outside; and whoever intends [a deed] therein(857) of deviation
[in religion] or wrongdoing—We will make him taste of a painful punishment.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
26) And [mention, O Muhammad], when We designated for Abraham the site of the House, [saying], ―Do not associate anything with Me and purify My House for those who perform tawaf(858) and those who stand [in prayer] and those who bow and prostrate.
27) And proclaim to the people the hajj [pilgrimage]; they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every distant pass—
28) That they may witness [i.e. attend] benefits for themselves and mention the name of Allah on known [i.e., specific] days over what He has provided for them of [sacrificial] animals.(859) So eat of them and feed the miserable and poor.
29) Then let them end their untidiness and fulfill their vows and
perform tawaf around the ancient House.‖
30) That [has been commanded], and whoever honors the sacred ordinances of Allah—it is best for him in the sight of his Lord. And permitted to you are the grazing livestock, except what is recited to you.(860) So avoid the uncleanliness of idols and avoid false statement,
31) Inclining [only] to Allah, not associating [anything] with Him.
And he who associates with Allah –it is though he had fallen
from the sky and was snatched by the birds or the wind carried him down into a remote place.
32) That [is so]. And whoever honors the symbols [i.e., rites] of
Allah- indeed, it is from the piety of hearts.
33) For you therein [i.e., the animals marked for sacrifice] are benefits for a specified term;(861) then their place of sacrifice is at the ancient House.(862)
34) And for all religion We have appointed a rite [of sacrifice](863) that they may mention the name of Allah over what He has provided for them of [sacrificial] animals. For your god is one God, so to Him submit. And, [O Muhammad], give good tidings to the humble [before their Lord]
35) Who, when Allah is mentioned, their hearts are fearful, and [to] the patient over what has afflicted them, and the establishers of prayer and those who spend form what We have provided them.
36) And the camels and cattle We have appointed for you as among the symbols [i.e., rites] of Allah; for you therein is good. So mention the name of Allah upon them when lined up [for sacrifice]; and when they are [lifeless] on their sides, then eat from them and feed the needy [who does not seek aid] and the beggar. Thus have We subjected them to you that you may be grateful.
37) Their meat will not reach Allah , nor will their blood, but what reaches Him is piety from you. Thus have We subjected them to you that you may magnify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and give good tidings to the doers of good.
38) Indeed, Allah defends those who have believed. Indeed, Allah does not like everyone treacherous and ungrateful.
39) Permission [to fight] has been given to those who are being fought,(864) because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory.
40) [They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right—only because they say, ―Our Lord is Allah.‖ And was it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of
others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned [i.e., praised]. And Allah will surely support
those who support Him [i.e., His cause]. Indeed, Allah is
Powerful and Exalted in Might.
41) [And they are] those who, if We give them authority in the land, establish prayer and give zakah and enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong. And to Allah belongs the outcome of [all] matters.
42) And if they deny you, [O Muhammad] –so, before them, did the
people of Noah and ‗Aad and Thamud deny [their prophets],
43) And the people of Abraham and the people of Lot
44) And the inhabitants of Madyan. And Moses was denied, so I
prolonged enjoyment for the disbelievers; then I seized them,
and how [terrible] was My reproach.
45) And how many a city did We destroy while it was committing wrong—so it is [now] fallen into ruin(865) —and [how many] an abandoned well and [how many] a lofty palace.(866)
46) So have they not traveled through the earth and have hearts by which to reason and ears by which to hear? For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the breasts.
47) And they urge you to hasten the punishment. But Allah will never fail in His promise. And indeed, a day with your Lord is like a thousand years of those which you count.
48) And for how many a city did I prolong enjoyment while it was committing wrong. Then I seized it, and to Me is the [final] destination.
49) Say, ―O people, I am only to you a clear warner.‖
50) And those who have believed and done righteous deeds –for
them is forgiveness and noble provision.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
51) But the ones who strove against Our verses, [seeking] to cause failure(867) –those are the companions of Hellfire.
52) And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet except that when he spoke [or recited], Satan threw into it [some misunderstanding]. But Allah abolishes that which Satan throws in; then Allah makes precise His verses.(868) And Allah is Knowing and Wise.
53) [That is] so He may make what Satan throws in [i.e., asserts] a trial for those within whose hearts is disease(869) and those hard of heart. And indeed, the wrongdoers are in extreme dissension.
54) And so those who were given knowledge may know that it is the truth from your Lord and [therefore] believe in it, and their hearts humbly submit to it. And indeed is Allah the Guide of those who have believed to a straight path.
55) But those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt of it until the Hour comes upon them unexpectedly or there comes to them the punishment of a barren Day.(870)
56) [All] sovereignty that Day is for Allah;(871) He will judge between them. So they who believed and did righteous deeds
will be in the Gardens of Pleasure.
57) And they who disbelieved and denied Our signs—for those there will be a humiliating punishment.
58) And those who emigrated for the cause of Allah and then were killed or died –Allah will surely provide for them a good provision. And indeed, it is Allah who is the best of providers.
59) He will surely cause them to enter an entrance with which they will be pleased, and indeed, Allah is Knowing and Forbearing.
60) That [is so]. And whoever responds [to injustice] with the equivalent of that with which he was harmed and then is tyrannized –Allah will surely aid him. Indeed, Allah is Pardoning and Forgiving.(872)
61) That(873) is because Allah causes the night to enter the day and causes the day to enter the night and because Allah is Hearing and Seeing.
62) That is because Allah is the Truth, and that which they call other than Him is falsehood, and because Allah is the Most High, the Grand.
63) Do you not see that Allah has sent down rain from the sky and the earth becomes green? Indeed, Allah is Subtle and Acquainted.(874)
64) To Him belongs what is in the heavens and what is on the earth.
And indeed, Allah is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy.
65) Do you not see that Allah has subjected to you whatever is on the earth and the ships which run through the sea by His command? And He restrains the sky from falling upon the earth , unless by His permission. Indeed Allah, to the people, is Kind and Merciful.
66) And He is the one who gave you life; then He causes you to die and then will [again] give you life. Indeed, mankind is ungrateful.
67) For every religion We have appointed rites which they perform.
So, [O Muhammad], let them [i.e., the disbelievers] not contend
with you over the matter but invite them to your Lord. Indeed, you are upon a straight guidance.
68) And if they dispute with you, then say, ―Allah is most knowing
of what you do.
69) Allah will judge between you on the Day of Resurrection
concerning that over which you used to differ.‖
70) Do you not know that Allah knows what is in the heaven and earth? Indeed, that is in a Record.(875) Indeed that, for Allah, is easy.
71) And they worship besides Allah that for which He has not sent down authority and that of which they have no knowledge. And there will not be for the wrongdoers any helper.
72) And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, you recognize in the faces of those who disbelieve disapproval. They are almost on the verge of assaulting those who recite to them Our verses. Say, ―Then shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that?(876) [It is] the Fire which Allah has promised those who disbelieve, and wretched is the destination.‖
73) O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for it [i.e., that purpose]. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued.(877)
74) They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal.(878) Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.
75) Allah chooses from the angels messengers and from the people.
Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Seeing.
76) He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them.(879) And to Allah will be returned [all] matters.
77) O you who have believed, bow and prostrate and worship your
Lord and do good- that you may succeed.
78) And strive for Allah with the striving due to Him. He has chosen you and has not placed upon you in the religion any difficulty.
[It is] the religion of your father, Abraham. He [i.e., Allah]
named you ―Muslims‖ before [in former scriptures] and in this
[revelation] that the Messenger may be a witness over you and you may be witnesses over the people. So establish prayer and give zakah and hold fast to Allah. He is your protector; and excellent is the protector, and excellent is the helper.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره مومنون

ترجمه ی سوره مومنون

Mu’minoon-23(880)

1) Certainly will the believers have succeeded:
2) They who are during their prayer humbly submissive
3) And they who turn away from ill speech
4) And they who are observant of zakah
5) And they who guard their private parts
6) Except from their wives or those their right hands possess,(881)
for indeed, they will not be blamed—
7) But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors—
8) And they who are to their trusts and their promises attentive
9) And they who carefully maintain their prayers—
10) Those are the inheritors
11) Who will inherit al-Firdaus.(882) They will abide therein eternally.
12) And certainly did We create man from an extract of clay.
13) Then We placed him as a sperm-drop(883) in a firm lodging [i.e.,
in the womb].
14) Then We made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah, the best of creators.(884)
15) Then indeed, after that you are to die.
16) Then indeed you, on the Day of Resurrection, will be
resurrected.
17) And We have created above you seven layered heavens, and never have We been of [Our] creation unaware.
18) And We have sent down rain from the sky in a measured amount and settled it in the earth. And indeed, We are Able to take it away.
19) And We brought forth for you thereby gardens of palm trees and grapevines in which for you are abundant fruits and from which you eat.
20) And [We brought forth] a tree issuing from Mount Sinai which produces oil and food [i.e., olives] for those who eat.
21) And indeed, for you in livestock is a lesson. We give you drink from that which is in their bellies, and for you in them are numerous benefits, and from them you eat.
22) And upon them and on ships you are carried.
23) And We had certainly sent Noah to his people, and he said, ―O
my people, worship Allah; you have no deity other than Him;
then will you not fear Him?‖
24) But the eminent among those who disbelieved from his people said, ―This is not but a man like yourselves who wishes to take precedence over you; and if Allah had willed [to send a messenger], He would have sent down angels. We have not heard of this among our forefathers.
25) He is not but a man possessed with madness, so wait concerning
him for a time.‖
26) [Noah] said, ―My Lord, support me because they have denied me.‖
27) So We inspired to him, ―Construct the ship under Our
observation, and Our inspiration, and when Our command comes and the oven overflows,(885) put into it [i.e., the ship]
from each [creature] two mates and your family, except those for whom the decree [of destruction] has proceeded. And do not
address Me concerning those who have wronged; indeed, they are to be drowned.
28) And when you have boarded the ship, you and those with you, then say, ‗Praise to Allah who has saved us form the wrongdoing people.‘
29) And say, ‗My Lord, let me land at a blessed landing place, and
You are the best to accommodate [us].‘‖
30) Indeed in that are signs, and indeed, We are ever testing [Our servants].
31) Then We produced after them a generation of others.
32) And We sent among them a messenger(886) from themselves,
[saying], ―Worship Allah; you have no deity other than Him;
then will you not fear Him?‖
33) And the eminent among his people who disbelieved and denied the meeting of the Hereafter while We had given them luxury in the worldly life said, ―This is not but a man like yourselves. He eats of that from which you eat and drinks of what you drink.
34) And if you should obey a man like yourselves, indeed, you would then be losers.
35) Does he promise you that when you have died and become dust and bones that you will be brought forth [once more]?
36) How far, how far, is that which you are promised.(887)
37) It [i.e., life] is not but our worldly life—we die and live, but we
will not be resurrected.
38) He is not but a man who has invented a lie about Allah, and we
will not believe him.‖
39) He said, ―My Lord, support me because they have denied me.‖
40) [Allah] said, ―After a little, they will surely become regretful.‖
41) So the shriek(888) seized them in truth,(889) and We made them as
[plant] stubble. Then away with the wrongdoing people.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
42) Then We produced after them other generations.
43) No nation will precede its time [of termination], nor will they
remain [thereafter].
44) Then We sent Our messengers in succession. Every time there came to a nation its messenger, they denied him, so We made them follow one another [to destruction], and We made them narrations.(890) So away with a people who do not believe.
45) Then We sent Moses and his brother Aaron with Our signs and a clear authority
46) To Pharaoh and his establishment, but they were arrogant and were a haughty people.
47) They said, ―Should we believe two men like ourselves while their people are for us in servitude?‖
48) So they denied them and were of those destroyed.
49) And We certainly give Moses the Scripture that perhaps they(891)
would be guided.
50) And We made the son of Mary and his mother a sign and sheltered them within a high ground having level [areas] and flowing water.
51) [Allah said], ―O messengers, eat from the good foods and work
righteousness. Indeed, I am Knowing of what you do.
52) And indeed this, your religion, is one religion,(892) and I am your
Lord, so fear Me.‖
53) But they [i.e., the people] divided their religion among them into portions [i.e., sects] –each faction, in what it has,(893) rejoicing.
54) So leave them in their confusion for a time.
55) Do they think that what We extend to them of wealth and
children
56) Is [because] We hasten for them good things? Rather, they do not perceive.(894)
57) Indeed, they who are apprehensive from fear of their Lord
58) And they who believe in the signs of their Lord
59) And they who do not associate anything with their Lord
60) And they who give what they give while their hearts are fearful(895) because they will be returning to their Lord—
61) It is those who hasten to good deeds, and they outstrip [others]
therein.
62) And We charge no soul except [with that within] its capacity, and with Us is a record which speaks with truth; and they will not be wronged.
63) But their hearts are covered with confusion over this, and they have [evil] deeds besides that [i.e., disbelief] which they are doing,
64) Until when We seized their affluent ones with punishment,(896)
at once they are crying [to Allah] for help.
65) Do not cry out today. Indeed, by Us you will not be helped.
66) My verse had already been recited to you, but you were turning
back on your heels
67) In arrogance regarding it,(897) conversing by night, speaking evil.
68) Then have they not reflected over the word [i.e., the Qur‘an], or
has there come to them that which had not come to their
forefathers?
69) Or did they not know their Messenger, so they are toward him dis-acknowledging?
70) Or do they say, ―In him is madness?‖ Rather, he brought them
the truth, but most of them, to the truth, are averse.
71) But if the Truth [i.e., Allah] had followed their inclinations, the heavens and the earth and whoever is in them would have been ruined. Rather, We have brought them their message,(898) but they, from their message, are turned away.
72) Or do you, [O Muhammad], ask them for payment? But the reward of your Lord is best, and He is the best of providers.
73) And indeed, you invite them to a straight path.
74) But indeed, those who do not believe in the Hereafter are
deviating from the path.
75) And even if We gave them mercy and removed what was upon them of affliction, they would persist in their transgression, wandering blindly.
76) And We had gripped them with suffering [as a warning], but they did not yield to their Lord, nor did they humbly supplicate,
[and will continue thus]
77) Until when We have opened before them a door of severe punishment, immediately they will be therein in despair.
78) And it is He who produced for you hearing and vision and hearts
[i.e., intellect]; little are you grateful.
79) And it is He who has multiplied you throughout the earth, and to
Him you will be gathered.
80) And it is He who gives life and causes death, and His is the alternation of the night and the day. Then will you not reason?
81) Rather,(899) they say like what the former peoples said.
82) They said, ―When we have died and become dust and bones, are
we indeed to be resurrected?
83) We have been promised this, we and our forefathers, before; this
is not but legends of the former peoples.‖
84) Say, [O Muhammad], ―To whom belongs the earth and whoever
is in it, if you should know?‖
85) They will say, ―To Allah.‖ Say, ―Then will you not remember?‖