English Talk

گیلان(فومن)

کاربر بیش فعال
کاربر ممتاز
hi guys
please choose a discussion to talk about it together and correct eachother.it is a good way for learning english.isn't it?:redface:

Sima

مدیر تالار مهندسی هسته ای همکار مدیر تالار زبان
مدیر تالار
کاربر ممتاز

s_talone

کاربر فعال تالار زبان انگلیسی ,
کاربر ممتاز
hi everyone
why nobody don't care about this topic to speak to each other and practice together i think this topic should be more active isn't it?

s_talone

کاربر فعال تالار زبان انگلیسی ,
کاربر ممتاز
hi
I think the other topics are more interesting than this topic for activity.
are you agree with me?

yes im agree but as you know this topic is really important for everybody specially for english learnrs like me that should be study and practise in each deays so guys pls pay attention to this topic
thanks
for starting a new conversation i asked a question!
how can i get a toefl degree with good grade( maybe over than 100)?
i know there are many refrense and i can find them in internet but i want to start a discusion
i think for start you should go to english class that related to toefl use some books like world skill english grammer in use its could be effecte but everything it depends you that how much do you spend your time to study and practise in each days .

hi

گیلان(فومن)

کاربر بیش فعال
کاربر ممتاز
ok. i'm starting it now
i want to apply to an american o a canadian university. but i dont know how should i start!
can you help me?

first of all tell me do you want to continue your education in these countries or you want to live and work there?
iIMO, if you writer a great article or get good marks at university or be numberone student in your class whit good marks and one of your proffesor who is important and has conection whit other foreign univercity can help you and introduce you to them you can go there..

Sima

مدیر تالار مهندسی هسته ای همکار مدیر تالار زبان
مدیر تالار
کاربر ممتاز

'nobody'

کاربر بیش فعال
first of all tell me do you want to continue your education in these countries or you want to live and work there?
iIMO, if you writer a great article or get good marks at university or be numberone student in your class whit good marks and one of your proffesor who is important and has conection whit other foreign univercity can help you and introduce you to them you can go there..

i want to apply an go abroad. i'm MS student og industrial engineering at polytechnic of tehran. i can give some recomendation from my professors. and i'm working on some paper. i need good grade in tofel too catch enough found

i think for start you should go to english class that related to toefl use some books like world skill english grammer in use its could be effecte but everything it depends you that how much do you spend your time to study and practise in each days .

thanks both of u for answering:)

گیلان(فومن)

کاربر بیش فعال
کاربر ممتاز
i want to apply an go abroad. i'm MS student og industrial engineering at polytechnic of tehran. i can give some recomendation from my professors. and i'm working on some paper. i need good grade in tofel too catch enough found

thanks both of u for answering:)

i am sure you will accept at a good university because you have studied at a great univeasity and you are writting some paper too.gettine tofel and ielts or tolimo degree, can help you and increase your mark.i hope you accept in a graeat university:smile:. .

'nobody'

کاربر بیش فعال
i am sure you will accept at a good university because you have studied at a great univeasity and you are writting some paper too.gettine tofel and ielts or tolimo degree, can help you and increase your mark.i hope you accept in a graeat university:smile:. .

thanks

i think it's clear/isn't it???

i think he didnt understand because he doesnt know what are we talking about!
he should read previous posts