English Talk

gelayor14

کاربر بیش فعال
کاربر ممتاز
GODISNOWHERE" this can be read as "God is no where" or "God is now here". every thing in life depends on how u look at them.Always think positive

what a nice sentence dear
thank you
may God increase some people like you in this topic
Hi everybody

I am newcomer, , not familiar with this site,but I hope soon I manage to find nice friends here

:gol:Good luck

FOR U:only LOVE and DEATH change all things
maybe Yes and maybe No
that's your idea and respectable for us
in many factor in our life you think just two factor change every thing?
:surprised:
i blive that just Gods change every thing.our birth and death and even our love
but some times we forget our god and consider him with other thing
we forget that our god exist before every thing and just he universe the world
ohhhh​
[/LEFT][/LEFT]

آخرین ویرایش:

gelayor14

کاربر بیش فعال
کاربر ممتاز
hello dear maryam
youre welcome :gol:
It's very nice to see you here
:DI hope you can find nice friend here:nice friend like me
right!
would you like to introduce yourself for us?
?are you student

آخرین ویرایش:

gelayor14

کاربر بیش فعال
کاربر ممتاز
and one special question from mister spot light
if you read my post please answe

what does the word
"الفرار"
mean in english?

s_talone

کاربر فعال تالار زبان انگلیسی ,
کاربر ممتاز
hi everyone if each of you agree with me lets talking about pronunciation wich is most important for english learners that wants to improve our speaking.

Most people are used to learning new words by taking the following steps:
1) They come across the word in a book, article or any other kind of text.
2) They translate the word into their own language by using a dictionary.
3) They might try to pronounce the word.
In many cases, English learners see a new word before they hear it. As soon as they read the word, they subconsciously try to pronounce it silently in their head. And this the reason why so many English learners have huge problems speaking English: They memorize the wrong pronunciation of new words and when they hear how the word is actually pronounced they don't recognize it and don't understand it. Because English is a 'non-phonetic' language you need to take the following steps to learn new words and phrases:

1) Hear the word/phrase.
2) Listen to the word/phrase again. (You might need to hear the word several times until your ears understand it properly.)
3) Try to pronounce the word/phrase.
4) Repeat steps 3 and 4 several times.
5) Record yourself pronouncing the new word.
6) Ask a native speaker what they think of your pronunciation.
7) Repeat the entire process on a regular basis.

;)thanks

آخرین ویرایش:

maryam46937

عضو جدید
hello dear maryam

youre welcome :gol:
It's very nice to see you here
:DI hope you can find nice friend here:nice friend like me
right!
would you like to introduce yourself for us?
?are you student​
Dear friend,

How are you?

It is my pleasure to get familiar with you and other friends here. I hope to be deserve enough to have your friendship.Thanks for your friendship request.I confirmed it ,but I am not sure if you added to my friend list or not.If not please do not think I do not like to be your friend , but I am not familiar with this site and do not know how should I do things
Regarding your question let me give you complete introduction of ,myself:

My real name is also Maryam.I am 35 , born and live in Isfahan.
I am single living with my parents and my younger brother.My elder brother has already married and has 2 daughters. The younger one is still single looking for suitable angle to share his live with her
I have BA in English literature from Isfahan university.I graduated from university 9 years ago and during these years I worked in several places including selling computer appliances company , trading company , Engineering company and again trading company. It is about five years I am working in a trading company importing different products from China to Iran. My job is setting order to Chines companies , and following production of goods, preparing documents related to releasing goods, translating manuals, arranging insurance of cargo ,...and when goods arrive to Iran , my job is finished with that order.
I go to work from 8:00AM to 4:00PM .
My hobbies are reading electronic books by mobile, thinking about my future ,.In my free time also I take part in a website named cloob.com,in that site I have several friends and some times we have meeting outside net and sometimes we gather money to help poor people or go to visit old people to make them happy

Oh my God , I talked to much.I think that's enough ,if any question ,please feel free to ask me
Thanks and Best Wishes
Yours,Maryam

hot849

عضو جدید
HI

If it is possible , can you introduce me a good chat room in english? please

AND

Why this site doesn't have like that. I mean a chatroom

Best regardS​

gelayor14

کاربر بیش فعال
کاربر ممتاز
it's not very interesting
we have very newcomer but often after their first post we can not see them!!..
find permant permanent member here is hard
:w04::w04::w05:
ohhh ....dear maryam where are you???
i like to speak with you.....where are you......??
:crying2:
Hi everybody

I am newcomer, , not familiar with this site,but I hope soon I manage to find nice friends here

:gol:Good luck
:w06::crying2::crying2:
please ....please ..come back

:surprised::surprised::razz:
You can use livemocha.com and chat with native speakers ........
:w27::w30:

maryam46937

عضو جدید
it's not very interesting
we have very newcomer but often after their first post we can not see them!!..
find permant permanent member here is hard
:w04::w04::w05:
ohhh ....dear maryam where are you???
i like to speak with you.....where are you......??
:crying2:

:w06::crying2::crying2:
please ....please ..come back

:surprised::surprised::razz:

:w27::w30:

Dear Glayor ,
Hi , how are you ?
I am sorry for my delay.Telling the truth these days I am too busy . As I mentioned in the private message which I left on your page , one of my friends has suggested me to work together on translation of a book related to 3D max lighting and these days either I am reading that book ,or reading novel on my mobile phone:smile:.That's why I rarely find time to check this website.But I missed you.You are too kind and I love you :heart:
I do my best to come to you sooner.
Take care my dear friend,:gol:
With best wishes,
Yours,Maryam​

gelayor14

کاربر بیش فعال
کاربر ممتاز
Dear Glayor ,
Hi , how are you ?
I am sorry for my delay.Telling the truth these days I am too busy . As I mentioned in the private message which I left on your page , one of my friends has suggested me to work together on translation of a book related to 3D max lighting and these days either I am reading that book ,or reading novel on my mobile phone:smile:.That's why I rarely find time to check this website.But I missed you.You are too kind and I love you :heart:
I do my best to come to you sooner.
Take care my dear friend,:gol:
With best wishes,
Yours,Maryam​
thanks God.:gol::gol::gol:...it's Incredible...my friend came back
:D
hi dear......thank you.
:gol:i'm very well!never better.:smile:when i see you and other friends
but you are different
you are a nice resource for learning more.:D......you have golden experience
and beside you are humble...:gol:
we need nice plan to use your knowldeg
is there any one can suggest a nice plan for this purpose?

آخرین ویرایش:

maryam46937

عضو جدید
thanks God.:gol::gol::gol:...it's Incredible...my friend came back​

:D
hi dear......thank you.
:gol:i'm very well!never better.:smile:when i see you and other friends
but you are different
you are a nice resource for learning more.:D......you have golden experience
and beside you are humble...:gol:
we need nice plan to use your knowldeg
is there any one can suggest a nice plan for this purpose?

Hi dear Glayor and other friends:gol:
How are you all?
:redface:Thanks for your kindness.I feel shame when you talk that way about me.
Telling the truth I do not believe in myself as experienced person.What I know is just what I use ,I do not spend time on studing English ,and I know it is not good for a person whose course have been English.But telling the truth , I lose most of my energy at work so when I come home I am too tired and do not have interest on :(
studing English:cry:.So little by little I forget words ,and it is terrible.

Finally I did not learn how to write on this page to put everything ,every icon in appropriate place:biggrin:

take care all dear friends:gol::heart:
Best wishes for all of you,
yours,Maryam

babak 123

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Hello Dear friend:gol:

I know what you mean about learning English and being busy at work as a big obstacle against sustaining upward trend
But , believe it that by perseverance and effort you will promote your knowledge . If you can find some desirable ways to use your vocabularies ,grammar and etc , you can find it very interesting . Moreover , even the simple contacts like this website and similar ones which keeps permanent using your English is very effective
Last but not least , some joyful stuffs like music ,movies ,short stories and so on are very good materials to tempt us for chasing our dealing with English learning , hence you can try them in any condition .
Good Luck
;).

Hi dear Glayor and other friends:gol:
How are you all?
:redface:Thanks for your kindness.I feel shame when you talk that way about me.
Telling the truth I do not believe in myself as experienced person.What I know is just what I use ,I do not spend time on studing English ,and I know it is not good for a person whose course have been English.But telling the truth , I lose most of my energy at work so when I come home I am too tired and do not have interest on :(
studing English:cry:.So little by little I forget words ,and it is terrible.

Finally I did not learn how to write on this page to put everything ,every icon in appropriate place:biggrin:

take care all dear friends:gol::heart:
Best wishes for all of you,
yours,Maryam

آخرین ویرایش:

maryam46937

عضو جدید
Hello Dear friend:gol:

I know what you mean about learning English and being busy at work as a big obstacle against sustaining upward trend
But , believe it that by perseverance and effort you will promote your knowledge . If you can find some desirable ways to use your vocabularies ,grammar and etc , you can find it very interesting . Moreover , even the simple contacts like this website and similar ones which keeps permanent using your English is very effective
Last but not least , some joyful stuffs like music ,movies ,short stories and so on are very good materials to tempt us for chasing our dealing with English learning , hence you can try them in any condition .
Good Luck;).
Dear Babak,

How are you?

Thanks for your message and your suggestions.But telling the truth as my jub is full of stress ,and every day I spend 2 houres or more on the way from home to work place or from workplace to home, I lose almost all of my energy .Moreover there are some problems in my personal life which make my mind bussy and all of these do not let me to have interest on studing English or learning it.
Any way thanks for your attention.
Good luck:gol:

maryam46937

عضو جدید
Hi dear friends,

How are you today?

Who is apsent raise your hand:smile:Who is present ?

Who can ecplain to me about the word newcomer beside my Id? I mean how long this site consideres a member as a newcomer? when I will be considered as active member ?what are these blue ,green ,red bars below each member's id?
ok its time to say bye.

With Best wishes for all of you
yours,Maryam:gol:

BAW705

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Hi dear friend
Thanks for your reply .
When no one reply my messages I feel lonely:(but now you made me hopeful to life ,I was going to kill myself but you changed my mind:biggrin: Thanks!

With Best Wishes,
Yours,Maryam:gol:

Yeah I know how it feels:razz:
Well lets Start to fire it up :w14:

How is going on with your new book ?
woooooooow:D:D:D

hi every body.......
how is going everything with you
?:D

I became so happy to find this topic
Dear aunt why you were confused !!!!
anyhow nice to see you here