English Talk

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
Dear sara is it possible you choose another topic and we also disccuse about these two thogether?​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
as you wish dear. i found bigbang theory fantastic to discuss about, but it does not mean that others should find it interesting too. we can choose anoter topic but because i choosed the previous time i want you and others to have a choice this time. i will join your discussion later. :smile:l​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
wow........
behtashk i think you need to read the previous post again.
i said that dont talk about bigbang. choose another topic and discuss about it.
get it????????

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
as you wish dear. i found bigbang theory fantastic to discuss about, but it does not mean that others should find it interesting too. we can choose anoter topic but because i choosed the previous time i want you and others to have a choice this time. i will join your discussion later. :smile:l​

thanks sara
you konw becuse this topic is already a (excuse me whats the meaning of
تخصصی؟)
so dont you thinks its better to discuuse about an easy subject for example what doy you think about relationship before marrage?is it right or not with reason

پیرجو

مدیر ارشد
مدیر کل سایت
مدیر ارشد
for start prayer is good.
Dear god helps my eyes to see all the good you've sent to me.
Dear god help, my ears to hear calls for help from far and near.
Dear god, help my feet to go in the way that you will show.

away from the sun

عضو جدید
:confused: oh my god i'm confused
i feel like i'm a little useless here
bigbang theory, after that, god
:smile: guess i'm thrown into a bunch of philosophers
dear friend, no offence, but when u say let's talk about god, it's like u say let's talk about the most general thing in the whole world
what's the use if i say god is that and god is this and u say that god is like this and god is like that? will we get to a conclusion? i don't think so
i agree with the other one who suggests to talk about sth like relationships before marriage. i mean sth that is capable of agreeing or disagreeing. because it's so much better to talk about an issue as for and against and it's relly cool when people give reasons for their agreements or disagreements
anyway i'm so sorry. i'm new here and i shouldn't have given myself the right to talk like that.i just thought it could help.i apologize to u all​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
:confused: oh my god i'm confused

i feel like i'm a little useless here
bigbang theory, after that, god
:smile: guess i'm thrown into a bunch of philosophers
dear friend, no offence, but when u say let's talk about god, it's like u say let's talk about the most general thing in the whole world
what's the use if i say god is that and god is this and u say that god is like this and god is like that? will we get to a conclusion? i don't think so
i agree with the other one who suggests to talk about sth like relationships before marriage. i mean sth that is capable of agreeing or disagreeing. because it's so much better to talk about an issue as for and against and it's relly cool when people give reasons for their agreements or disagreements

anyway i'm so sorry. i'm new here and i shouldn't have given myself the right to talk like that.i just thought it could help.i apologize to u all​

first of all welcome here and then what about everyone get his or her idea about all the topics?
but finally whats your idea about relationship before marrage?

پیرجو

مدیر ارشد
مدیر کل سایت
مدیر ارشد
Excuse me I think first speak about god after that speak about live and human and marriage. Steep by steep.

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
here is somehow confusing and every one say sth diffrent.​

at first,
dear away from the sun,
you are welcomed here and every one have this right to say his or her idea, either a
newcommer or an active member.​

but dear behtashk i agree with away from the sun that it is too general. we should discuss about sth which we know exactly what we should say. i think the relationship before marriage is a suitable topic. but if you insist that GOD topic is much better so make it more specific. we need detail what we are going to discuss about.​

and dear maral, for a discussion we should choose just ONE topic and when we finish it we'll start another one.​

wish you best. choose the best topic as soon as possible.​

پیرجو

مدیر ارشد
مدیر کل سایت
مدیر ارشد
i am agree to you.
speak about relationship before marriage.
very excuse me.
best wish for you.

PATRIOT

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
I am an Iranian ....

o, I am not a terrorist nor a wife beater, I don't live in a tent in a
desert and camels are not our way of transportation.

I speak Farsi, not Arabic.

Iran is pronounced "EERAUN" and not "I - ran" (it's not track & field)

News flash: Iran and Iraq are two different countries; Middle East is a
region and NOT a continent.

Belly dancers are NOT strippers.
anyways, belly dancing is an Arabic dance, it never came from Iran.

Each time you play a game of chess to improve your intellect, keep in
mind that it was Persians who gave you, your game.

Iranian women are just as outspoken (if not more) and liberal as the
European women.

And what the hell is "soccer"?? hah?! We also call it Football like every one
in the word (except American!).

Iran is the first country on earth to have a lion (male) and a sun
(female) for its symbol; and the colors red, white, and green for a
flag.

A beautiful country ran by the wrong people, but still the best part of
The Middle East .

Allow me to introduce myself:

I'M A PERSIAN. MY LAND IS IRAN! & My love is IRAN! "Forever

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
dear sara your right we should choose one topic
finally if everyone are agree with the topic so go on strat with this
but i dont insist on it.if you re happy with this we can follow it.

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
I am an Iranian ....

o, I am not a terrorist nor a wife beater, I don't live in a tent in a
desert and camels are not our way of transportation.

I speak Farsi, not Arabic.

Iran is pronounced "EERAUN" and not "I - ran" (it's not track & field)

News flash: Iran and Iraq are two different countries; Middle East is a
region and NOT a continent.

Belly dancers are NOT strippers.
anyways, belly dancing is an Arabic dance, it never came from Iran.

Each time you play a game of chess to improve your intellect, keep in
mind that it was Persians who gave you, your game.

Iranian women are just as outspoken (if not more) and liberal as the
European women.

And what the hell is "soccer"?? hah?! We also call it Football like every one
in the word (except American!).

Iran is the first country on earth to have a lion (male) and a sun
(female) for its symbol; and the colors red, white, and green for a
flag.

A beautiful country ran by the wrong people, but still the best part of
The Middle East .

Allow me to introduce myself:

I'M A PERSIAN. MY LAND IS IRAN! & My love is IRAN! "Forever

oh so intersting but whats its relation to our topic!!

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
thanx alot dear maral and behtashk. we talk about realtionships before marriage.

whats your idea?
do u think we need such a relationships bfore marriage or not.
share your idea. that will be a nice discussion​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
i say my idea at first.
i belive that relationships before marriage is needed. we can not ignore it because when we talk about a pair for whole of our lives we can't choose very easily. we should know the other person and then decide about it. but ofcource there are some rules which we should consider in these relationships. there should be some limitations. but without knowing someone we can't marry him or her and destroy whole of our life.​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
dear sara
im compeletly agree with you and in addition to it i wanna say that this relationship must base on reality i mean those two dont lei thogheter and dont hide anything from eachother.
they should be comfortable with eachother
i say that because i have seen some people they are divorced and defeated althouth they have had this realtion befor marrage

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
what do you mean by that tey should be comforable with each other? can you explain more dear?

mmm
i hope i can explain it with this weak english
you know when a guest comes to your house you ar enot so comfortable with him or her
you dont say something that if he was not there you say
or i can say it brieflly most of the people show themselevs diffrent from what they are

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
yes i got what you mean. if so, we can't call them relationships actually. certainly when we think him or her as our real partner we never tell lie or show ourselves someone who we are not really​

پرشيا

عضو جدید
i say my idea at first.
i belive that relationships before marriage is needed. we can not ignore it because when we talk about a pair for whole of our lives we can't choose very easily. we should know the other person and then decide about it. but ofcource there are some rules which we should consider in these relationships. there should be some limitations. but without knowing someone we can't marry him or her and destroy whole of our life.​

----------------------------!!!:)

پرشيا

عضو جدید
dear sara
im compeletly agree with you and in addition to it i wanna say that this relationship must base on reality i mean those two dont lei thogheter and dont hide anything from eachother.
they should be comfortable with eachother
i say that because i have seen some people they are divorced and defeated althouth they have had this realtion befor marrage

!!!-------------------------------------------:)

پرشيا

عضو جدید
That marks are only for joking................ don't trust them,
your English is worst than it! :)

now let me participate in your conversation.
relationship before marriage. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I think it is not needed two people have relationship before marriage. While i think so, I don't reject any relationship before marriage. It is required a pair know each other before marriage but it can be achieved by 2 or 3 time of meeting.

enough for me, It is so hard to speak English for crazy people like me!:)

پیرجو

مدیر ارشد
مدیر کل سایت
مدیر ارشد
Yes, when we have a long time nomination, so we have a better and long time life.
When we can earn more information about our partner, we can better know him or her. For this reason we could understand he or she, also he or she can understand you.
But some things are important in this between, such as age, love, education, religion & agreement that are extremely important and communicate.
Let every day, take the time to live.

away from the sun

عضو جدید
relationships before marriage, no doubt about it and no one really can deny it. but under one condition
as long as chastity exists. and without it, every second of the relationship is a horrible loss​

PATRIOT

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
i think realtionship befor marrage is belong our family .some family does not like thise.

پیرجو

مدیر ارشد
مدیر کل سایت
مدیر ارشد
if some family have a best view about this subject. but when ......