English Talk

gelayor14

کاربر بیش فعال
کاربر ممتاز
Hi every one:gol:

thanks a million for making this topic but if it be with this way ;Its not very useful (sorry I'm a little frank:redface:) so I have a suggestion: we can chose a subject for a special time and any one comes here can say some things(a poem/her or his ideas / a citation ...).
after a while we'll change it .

Do you agree with me
thats good idea!I am agree with you​

yosoufe

متخصص خودرو
کاربر ممتاز
come on friends .I just asked a question do you agree with me

If you want to talk more, I will offer another idea. Here, it is quite difficult to post, as a conversation. lets do something like chat. Check up this website: http://www.sharedtalk.com. O n this website there are some chat rooms based onthe languages. We can set an appointment to be online on the website and talk about a topic. Always the Persian room is empty and we can chat there, in English as a private chat room. And we can choose topics by ourselves or on the internet. Moreover we can add each other as a friend and also we can make a conversation with foreigners or even the native.
What's your opinion about this?

To start, make an account First.

آخرین ویرایش:

yosoufe

متخصص خودرو
کاربر ممتاز
If you want to talk more, I will offer another idea. Here, it is quite difficult to post, as a conversation. lets do something like chat. Check up this website: http://www.sharedtalk.com. O n this website there are some chat rooms based onthe languages. We can set an appointment to be online on the website and talk about a topic. Always the Persian room is empty and we can chat there, in English as a private chat room. And we can choose topics by ourselves or on the internet. Moreover we can add each other as a friend and also we can make a conversation with foreigners or even the native.
What's your opinion about this?

To start, make an account First.

If you like this kind of English studying, Please put the like button or post sth to say "want to attend the chat room". I will start a trial as soon as I received at least 15 interest-expressing comments or likes. And also say your suggest about the time to chat. ;) Please sign up on the website.
good luck

gelayor14

کاربر بیش فعال
کاربر ممتاز

What's your opinion about this?​

To start, make an account First.​

hi dear friend
This link is not working properly

samira007

عضو جدید
hi.it is very good topic.i can read and understand posts but icant write and speak well.please follow me.i have question mr.moosavi u are mechanic engineer or software engineer??is not important for u how to reach money?

sepehr_jun

عضو جدید
Hi there

If anybody want to supply an ISI article please send me a private message. ok? I promise it will be accept

all the best

Sepehr

samira007

عضو جدید

What's your opinion about this?​

To start, make an account First.​

hi mr.yousef.please explain more about this site.i want to chat but i cant.how can to get account at this site.tnx

smmoosavian

عضو جدید
hi.i think my freind deside to chat at sharetalk.she says the way is not good and abondoned.u dont answer me at before subject(reach money).we cant speak about that.it expired:(

I registered in sharetalk and I found some friends there
it is simple just fill the registeration form and submit the form
then open your email inbox and get the activation code
then login and paste the activation code there

earning moeny was the early subject here
no one talked about it neither did I
I'm mechanical engineer but I'm interested in programming
it is amazing

atal_matal

عضو جدید
hi there
i m very glad to join to this group its very nice to speak eng here,but you know?
my pronoancitipn isnt very good

saminaz

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hi every one iam very glad to join this topic at first it was very good and your discusions were amazing but now there is nothing come on friends lets speak and share our ideas in diffrent subjects i am waiting to you

saminaz

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
where are you friends come and discuss about diffrent subject and enjoy
from speaking english iam waiting for you to disscussing plz suggest a topic to start

MaSoUd-5

عضو جدید
hi friends
i want learn english

how to begin?

لطفا به خاطر افتضاح بودن زبان من مسخره نفرمایید