Beautiful English Quotes

خردبین

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker

یک سگ سگ خوبی نیست به خاطراینکه خوب پارس می کند. یک انسان هم انسان خوبی نیست به خاطراینکه خوب حرف می زند

خردبین

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said
it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense

به هیچ چیزاعتقاد نداشته باشید مهم نیست کجاآن راخوانده اید یاکی آن راگفته است مهم نیست من آن راگفته ام مگراینکه باعقل ومنطق شماموافق باشد

mohsen chavoshi

کاربر فعال
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Albert Einstein

mohsen chavoshi

کاربر فعال
If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

Albert Einstein

mohsen chavoshi

کاربر فعال
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Buddha

mohsen chavoshi

کاربر فعال
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Buddha

mohsen chavoshi

کاربر فعال
The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.

Buddha

elhamanwar

عضو جدید
moon said to me if youe friend is not messaging you why dont you leave your friend.I lookd at moon and said does your sky ever leave you when you dont shine.

elhamanwar

عضو جدید
god picked up a flower and dipped a DEW,lovingly touched it which turned in you and than he giftd to me and siad.THIS FRIEND IS FOR YOU

elhamanwar

عضو جدید
The essential sadness is to go through life without loving

But it would be almost equally sad to leave this world without ever telling

those you love

بد ترین غم اینه که وارد زندگی بشی که توش عشق وجود نداشته باشه

تقریبا مثل این میمونه که این دنیا رو ترک کنی بدون اینکه به کسایی که دوسشون داری چیزی از عشقت گفته باشی...!!!!!

خردبین

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
لطفاترجمه جمله روهم بذارید...

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers simpson
پسرم اگرمی خواهی چیزی رادرزندگی به دست آوری بایدبرایش سخت کارکنی حالا ساکت شو!دارندشماره های لاتری(بخت آزمایی)را اعلام می کنند

خردبین

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling

دیشب من دررختخواب درازکشیده بودم وبه ستاره هانگاه می کردم وباخودم فکرمی کردم که سقف اتاق کدوم گوری است

خردبین

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

بزرگترین لذت درزندگی انجام کاری است که مردم می گویندشما نمی توانید انجام دهید

elhamanwar

عضو جدید
If you have it [love], you dont need to have anything else.If you dont have it, it doesnt matter much what else you have.
اگر شما عشق را دارید به هیچ چیز دیگری نیاز ندارید. اما اگر عشق را ندارید مهم نیست چه چیزهای دیگری دارید

elhamanwar

عضو جدید
Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased. Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain forever.
عشق بر روی کاغذ نوشته نمی شود چون از روی کاغذ ممکن است پاک شود؛ بر روی سنگ نقش بسته نمی شود چون سنگ ممکن است بشکند. عشق بر قلب نقش می بندد و تا ابد باقی می ماند

elhamanwar

عضو جدید
If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
اگر بتوانم به آسمانها برسم برای چیدن ستاره ای هر گاه تو لبخندی بر لبانم جاری می کنی، کل ستاره های شب در دستانم خواهد بود

elhamanwar

عضو جدید
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
برای دنیا شاید یک نفر باشی اما برای من تمام دنیایی
I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where

دوستت دارم بدون آنکه بدونم چگونه، چرا، یا حتی از کجا

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth the first time he bites off more than he can chew.
Herb Caen

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.
Moliere

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
Confucius

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Don't follow any advice, no matter how good, until you feel as deeply in your spirit as you think in your mind that the counsel is wise.
Joan Rivers

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
Michael Jordan