[آموزش] - مراحل کشیدن چشم و بینی طبیعی

نرگس313

عضو جدید
مراحل کشیدن یک بینی طبیعی

Step 1 I begin by drawing a light outline. This outline will disappear when we start shading.

Step 2 Next, I take a 3B pencil and scribble some graphite onto a dark area on the side of the nose. You can cross hatch or just scribble. It doesn't really matter what it looks like at this point because it will be blended later.

Step 3 I blend the graphite in circular motions with a blending stump setting it into the fibres of the paper.

Step 4 Repeating the last 2 steps, I work on another dark area of the nose. Since my light source is coming from the right, everything on the left side of the nose will be darker.

Step 5 I move on to the area next to the nostril. This is one of the darkest places on the nose because it is recieving a cast shadow from the nostril. It is blended with a blending stump just as before. When working on a drawing, always try to remind yourself which direction the light source is coming from.

Step 6 Next, I move upwards and work on the top of the nose starting with darks and working into lights.

Step 7 The left side of the nose gets shaded. With my blending stump, I pulling in graphite from the darks I've already made. If the darks start to fade, they can be replaced by just adding more graphite.

Step 8 The nostril is going to be the single darkest part on this drawing. I take a 3B pencil and scribble it in. Next, I blend it with my blending stump. When doing darks I usually do not blend them because it can wash them out slightly. But in this case, I am going to add some nose hairs and blended graphite is easier when pulling out tone.

Step 9 I take a retractable eraser and pull out a few hairs in the nostril. After I pull the hairs out, I go back with a 3B pencil and darken in my darks in the nostril.

Step 10 Moving back up the nose, I carefully pull in some more tone from the darker areas with a blending stump.

Step 11 I pull in more tone but leave a lighter highlight on the right side of the nose. Also, on the right side of the nose I add some tone. This tone just defines where the light part of the nose starts or stops.

Step 12 I work some more on the right side of the nose moving into the eye area.

Step 13 The nose is basically done now. All that is left is to add subtle details or to adjust tones. You can add pores to the nose, hairs, imperfections, whatever you'd like. Younger people are more likely to have smoother skin so keep that in mind also.

Step 14 I decided that I wanted my nose to be a little older looking. So I added pores, freckles, and some wrinkles to it. I began to add some facial hair underneath the nose also.

نرگس313

عضو جدید
Step 1 Many people struggle when it comes to drawing mouths. For this tutorial I will show you how to draw a realistic looking mouth. I began with a basic outline sketch of the mouth. Identify where you want the lips, teeth, and gums to be.

Step 2 I laid down some graphite above the top lip. Tones will be darker towards the outsides of the mouth. Don't worry about precise shading at this point because this area will be blended later. Just scribble some tone down on the paper.

Step 3 Next, I used a blending stump to blend the graphite around. I used blended circulism for this step.

Step 4 I moved on to the top lip. The bottom of the top lip will always be darker than the other parts so I used a 3B pencil and laid down some tone in this area.

Step 5 Still using a 3B but applying less pressure, I started laying some tone down on the left side of the upper lip.

Step 6 Moving on, I finished the right side of the upper lip. At this point, you can see how the drawing is starting to look 3 dimensional and lifelike.

Step 7 I began working on the gums. Remember that the gums have to be darker than the teeth so don't make them too light. I used a B graphite for them.

Step 8 Next, I started working on the teeth. I notice alot of beginners think that teeth are white. Teeth are not white. The only thing that may be white on teeth are the highlights. Teeth have brilliant highlights so pay attention to your reference picture and draw around these. If the highlights don't stand out like you want them to, darken the area around them. I used a 2H on all of the teeth.

Step 9 I worked on each tooth individually. As I got closer to the front teeth, I used a lighter touch. The front teeth should be the lightest ones.

Step 10 I continued working on the teeth. They might take a while but the end result will be worth it.

Step 11 I finished up the teeth and moved onto the bottom lip. Bottom lips can be tricky because they usually have several different tones on them. I started by laying down some of the darker tones with a 3B.

Step 12 I continued working on the bottom lip paying attention to tone variations. The right side of my drawing is slightly darker than the left. This is not the case all the time, it was just my choice.

Step 13 Here is the final drawing of the mouth. There is always a dark area just underneath the bottom lip. Also, the lips were blended in slightly to the surrounding skin. Tone adjustments can be made at this time and details can be added too.