یه مشت یوزر جدید از کجا اومدن یه دفعه؟

moein_13

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
جالبه که تازه واردای ما هم بلدن نقل قول کنن هم پست بدن هم تاپیک جدید بزادن همشونم یا تو اخبارن یا گفت و گوی ازاد
همشونم یه مدلیه حرفاشون

اره جالبه؟

اببنه شقایق جون:heart: گفت من فررق دارم:love:

معمار67سبز

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
جالبه که تازه واردای ما هم بلدن نقل قول کنن هم پست بدن هم تاپیک جدید بزادن همشونم یا تو اخبارن یا گفت و گوی ازاد
همشونم یه مدلیه حرفاشون

بله واقعا!
نیومده یاد می گیرن ، استعدادشون مادرزادیه:surprised:

sara@fshar

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
جالبه یه ادم مسلمون میگه دین ادمو حیله گر میکنه و بعد یه ادم غیر مسلمون هم میاد تاییدش میکنه.خب این وسط کی اشتباه میکنه؟؟؟
احتمالا به منطق شما امامان ما و تمام علمای دین نعوذ بالله باید حیله گر ترین ادمهای تاریخ باشن.چون هر که دینش بیش ،حیله اش بیشتر!!!!!

چرا برادر من سفسطه می کنی :razz:
دینی که برا بدست آوردن دنیا باشه بله باعث حیله گر تر و دروغگو تر شدن آدما میشه

امام حسین خودش می گه
دم از دین زنندگان چه زیادند ولی عاملان به آن چقدر کم
مردمان دین را تا آنجا می خواهند که بتوانند دنیای خود را آباد کنن

milkariz

عضو جدید
مگه نمی دونی دین آدمو حیله گر تر و دروغگوتر بار میاره;)

عیب نداره بعدا میرن یه نماز شب می خونن يه دونه ام زیارت عاشورا روش کلا منزه میشن انگار که از مادر تازه متولد شدن:surprised:
من يه جورايي با حرف تو مخالفم....دين مسير كمال آدم هااست...مذهب ها كه ساخته ما آدماهست اين نواقص داره...:gol:

sara@fshar

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
من يه جورايي با حرف تو مخالفم....دين مسير كمال آدم هااست...مذهب ها كه ساخته ما آدماهست اين نواقص داره...:gol:

منم می گم دینی که ابزار نون در آوردن نباشه باعث کمال میشه
تو ریش میزاری تو نماز جمعه میری تو زیر آب اطرافیانت رو تو می زنی تا نون بیشتری بدس بیاری
عمرا بتونی به کمال برسی البت می تونی به مقام و آب و دون برسی :surprised:

البت منظورم از تو واقعا تو نیس کلی گفتم یه وقت به خودت نگیری;)

p-fayad

عضو جدید
Hello MY Dear

Hello MY Dear

My Dear ,
I wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy & Prosperous New Year.
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, I’m looking for a good honest some one that I can trust and have the one as a good friend that can manage a business investment. Bulling of hotels/ Estate or Company, because there are so much to learn in life and also life is full of up and downs. And we get to know each other more and also discuss, and further to have explicit investment information about your country from you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding,­ My name is Princess Fayad W.Bolkiah, I just went Through your profile at I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address (pffayad@hotmail.com) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my family. And also the needed information’s
I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that friends has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic­ Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is friendship. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Yours Sincerely
Princess Fayad W.Bolkiah

tm-civil

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
My Dear ,
I wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy & Prosperous New Year.
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, I’m looking for a good honest some one that I can trust and have the one as a good friend that can manage a business investment. Bulling of hotels/ Estate or Company, because there are so much to learn in life and also life is full of up and downs. And we get to know each other more and also discuss, and further to have explicit investment information about your country from you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding,­ My name is Princess Fayad W.Bolkiah, I just went Through your profile at I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address (pffayad@hotmail.com) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my family. And also the needed information’s
I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that friends has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic­ Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is friendship. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Yours Sincerely
Princess Fayad W.Bolkiah

اینم پیام بازرگانی پخش میکنه!!!!!!!!!:d